Purchasing or procurement professionals almost always spend the most money in an organization. Often a 5% savings in purchasing costs is similar to a 40% savings in operations cost. It is worthwhile to give more attention to the purchasing function in any organization.
- Do you want to optimize your purchasing cost?
- Do you want to improve the role you play before the actual purchasing activity?
- Do you want to get the most out of purchasing?
- Do you want to save money and resources for your organization?
- Do you want to learn to persuade suppliers successfully?
- Do you want to understand the supplier’s body language and what they are saying?
- Do you make an impact on the supplier?
- Do you want to understand what techniques the supplier is using?
- Do you want to know the purchasing system to use to get the best value for money?
- Do you want to lean to control your emotions and facial expression at the negotiation table?
- Do you want to increase your bargaining power and stand out among competitors?
- Do you want to build up your communication skills for negotiation?
- Do you want to learn to negotiate with difficult suppliers?
- Are you having problems negotiating with the Generation Y people?
- Do you want to learn how to anticipate suppliers' rejections or difficult questions and handle them easily?
- Do you want to learn to handle objections from your suppliers?
- Do you want to be a better negotiator?
- Acquire systematic frameworks for analyzing and understanding negotiation
- Assess and heighten your awareness of your strengths and weaknesses as a negotiator
- Create and maximize value in negotiations
- Gain problem-solving techniques for distributing value fairly while strengthening relationships
- Inculcate the ability to deal with difficult negotiators and hard-bargaining tactics
- Learn how to match the process to the context
- Discover how effectively to manage and coordinate across and behind-the-table negotiations
Who Must Attend
Anyone who needs to communicate and negotiate a lot to solve their day-to-day work, business matters and multi-milllon dollars deals.
- "The Art of Auctioning"
- “Know Your Strengths and Weakness As a Negotiator now” Assessment
- Purchase Negotiations and Cost Optimization
- Purchaser Role Before Negotiation
- Five-Stage Process Procurement Negotiation
- Workshop – Developing Procurement Strategies Before Negotiations
- How Persuasion Works – The Essential Steps
- Persuasive Language Patterns – getting what you want by asking
- Logical and Sensible Sequencing to Persuade
- Getting Unconscious Concurrence from the Other
- Workshop – Demonstrating the Power of Persuasion
- Anticipating possible objections and rejections
- Reframing Ideas and Concepts
- Preparing a Strong BATNA Position to Increase Power
- Techniques for Impact and Influence
- Workshop – Strategies & Preparations for Case Study 1
- Visualizing and Reading Your Negotiating Partner
- Assessing Yours and the Other’s Negotiating Strategies
- Rapport and lasting relationships for Long Term Goals
- Developing Stamina to Persevere
- Workshop & Role-Play – Stamina Gym for The Negotiators
- Procurement Negotiation 1
- Participants form into teams and negotiate on given case study – Test of Strategy, Preparation, Stamina & Capabilities Learnt on Day 1
- Understanding the Total Cost of Purchasing
- Cost Optimization during Sourcing & Selection
- Procurement Information Systems for Cost Optimization
- Procurement Value Analysis & Costing
- Mitigating and Overcoming Deadlocks, Difficult Situations
- Maintaining Composure and Confidence
- Preventing Provocations and Conflicts
- Role-Playing Conflict Resolution and Mitigation
- Recognizing Tactics Applied by Counterparts
- Applying Convincing Strategies
- Win – Win: Positional vs Principled Negotiations
This workshop’s methodology is a combination of expert input, Theatrical Improvisation (new) case studies, self-assessment, simulation, group discussions and sharing.
Phd, Author-Trainer-Business & Technical Consultant, Trade Negotiator, Change Agent
View Dr Barrak’s Youtube on Strategic Negotiation https://youtu.be/HqtznWL98Xc
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of GST, Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.