- use simple functions
- apply formatting techniques to worksheet data
- create and modify charts
- insert graphics
- review workbooks for spelling errors
- modify page setup
- print worksheets
entering and editing text, values, and formulas
save workbooks in the Excel and other formats
move and copy data and formulas
determine absolute and relative references
work with ranges, rows, and columns
Who Must Attend
Anyone who needs to use Microsoft Excel for work and business.
- Explore the User Interface and the Ribbon
- Enter Data and Save a Workbook
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar/User Interface
- Create Basic Formulas
- Calculate with Functions
- Copy Formulas and Functions
- Manipulate Data
- Insert and Delete Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for Data in a Worksheet
- Spell Check a Worksheet
- Modify Fonts
- Add Borders and Color to Cells
- Change Column Width and Row Height
- Apply Number Formats
- Position Cell Contents
- Apply Cell Styles
- Print Workbook Contents Using Default Print Options
- Set Print Options
- Set Page Breaks
- Format Worksheet Tabs
- Manage Worksheets in a Workbook
- Manage the View of Large Worksheets
This is an activity-based workshop to cover advanced Excel features and commands to jump start productivity for existing Excel users.
- CompTIA Strata Certified Professional (2014)
- CompTIA A+ Certified Professional (2006, 2014)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (1997)
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Member of HTML Writers Guild - the world's largest international organization of Web authors with over 123,000 members in more than 150 nations worldwide. ( http://www.hwg.org/)
- Member of AskMe.com, the best place on the Web to get answers to all your questions from real people. (http://www.askme.com)
"The trainer was very clear in this explanation on how to use the excel functions to enhance my work. Great job. Thanks" Farhan, Rail Transit.
“I have learned a lot of knowledge from this course, Micorsoft Excel – Intermediate. Both the training and the trainer are equally good. I would like to join other Microsoft Office course.”– Secretary, NUR Power Sdn Bhd
“Thanks to my trainer, Mr. Al Malek, I learned to apply Microsoft Excel in my future work. He is good and expressive. He is able answer all my questions immediately. I hope to join for Microsoft Excel – Advanced Level.”– Accounts, Hiraki Timur Sdn Bhd.
“During the course, I learned to simplify my work using Microsoft Excel. After the course, I am so excited and can’t wait to apply the knowledge that I learned from this course. Mr. Al Malek is an excellent and knowledgeable trainer. I hope to join Microsoft Excel – Advanced Level conducted by him.”– Accounts, Hiraki Timur Sdn Bhd.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of GST, Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.