This highly-charged, energetic and interactive workshop is designed for trainers & individuals to operate independently and inter-dependently to conduct learning that enables people to grow and develop.
This 4 day Train the Trainer workshop offer the participants a distinct advantage over other trainer programmes in terms of long-term commitment values, professionalism in designing and delivering training modules.
Through one of the most powerful human change concepts, Neuro-Linguistics Programming that would be embedded in this usual training, it creates competency for context setting and have participants devoted to achieving recognized standards as trainers to deliver new heights and create new paradigms in trainings and overall learning experience.
The workshop is for you because we :-
- Provide you with practical sessions to try out new skills
- Equip you with a repertoire of training strategies
- Empowers you with the current speaking skills level
- Provides quick and effective tips to assist you in projecting confidence and enthusiasm
- Provides you with loads of training resources, examples, checklists, modals and job
- Training aids to be used as a reference after the workshop
- Appreciate the training concept and identify the characteristics of an exceptional trainer
At the end of the workshop, participants would be able to :
- Create and deliver effective trainings
- Apply training techniques / methodology
- Use various communication strategies to develop winning solutions
- Select the best combination of strategies
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a training programme
- Maximize the effectiveness of every activity in any training
- Build and strengthen learning with professionalism
Who Must Attend
Individuals new to project management or project managers seeking a more formal approach to project management. Functional managers and team members in a technical leadership role also benefit from an understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Interactive presentation
- Case studies
- Active Two-Way Discussion
- A combination of 25 years of international training & speaking experience
- Established in Malaysia since 1999
- Conducting Train The Trainer certification project for 20,000 delegates for Vietnam market
- 98% highly practical (what works in the real world), 2% theory (for those who must have some theoretical models of teaching & learning)
- Course leaders who will be facilitating the course comprise of Master Class trainer, certified Master NLP Trainers, certified Master NLP Coach, certified Master NLP Hypnotist, ex-CEO turn passionate trainer, Entrepreneur who are resourceful and actively training and speaking in Asia
- Course leaders have trained more than 20,000 people from corporate companies and all walks of life
Master NLP, Time-Line Therapy and Hypnotherapy trainer and Executive Coach
With a passion to enrich the lives of others, Vince dedicate himself to be an excellent trainer and coach after discovering the power of experiential training more than 26 years ago. Since then, he has helped his clients to find their own merits and enrich their personal lives as well as those around them. Constantly seeking to show others how to be more self-aware and get more out of life, he has made training and coaching his life ambition.
Applying his knowledge and experience from a variety of industries including construction(as CEO), project management, general trading, shares and options trading, unit trusts and real estate, Vince is able to connect with individuals from all walks of life.
In his strive to develop excellence in his endeavors, he underwent various life-changing and powerful programs such as Born To Be Free by IHK (Institute of Hard Knocks), Leadership Program (AsiaWorks Training), Memory Techniques, Born Rich (Robert Proctor), Metaphysics, Master Class Train The Trainer (Result Asia), Hypnosis & NLP Practitioner and MIM Certified Professional Trainer, approved by the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF).
Vince is also very active in Toastmasters (a public speaking club ) and won the humorous contest twice consecutively at club level. His creativity coupled with his sense of humour, versatility and passion to make a difference in the lives of others have compelled him to become a Master Trainer and Coach and work towards building a world where people live to contribute their best.
People benefited from his programs are from organizations like :- TNT, OSK Investment bank, CIMB Tech banking, Kenanga Investment Banking Bhd , Philips Lumileds, Dell, Maybank Investment Banking, GTC Associates, Alcatel-Lucent Malaysia S/B , Intel , BH Insurance, ASPAC, Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (Companies Commission of malaysia,), UMW heavy equipments, OSC courier MNP properties S/B , F&N Dairies (Premier Milk), Asea Brown Broveri (ABB), DHL Exel Supply Chain, Allianz Insurance, Diagraph Corporation and Kuwait Finance House (just to name a few) .
He strongly believes that training should be practical which is then followed-up with coaching to make the training sessions more effective. Today, being a trainer and coach allows him to share a different perspective of the world with others and to connect with them at a very personal level.
“The trainer, Mr Vince Tay, is knowledgeable and willing to share his knowledge and experiences with us. I like this Train the Trainer course because I learned how to improve myself and training skills. Now, I feel like I can become a good trainer. ” – Buyer, AUO Crystal (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.
“After the course, I am more confident in providing trainings to my trainees. I like the Vince’s way of conducting the training. This Train the Trainer program is enjoyable and interesting. Great job!” – ESH Engineer, AUO Crystal (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.
“This Train the Trainer program is excellent. It will be good if the training can be extended so that I can learn more on becoming a good trainer. I learned what is required to become a good trainer.” – Account Specialist, AUO Crystal (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.
“After the course, I think that this Train the Trainer program is fun and awesome! I learned how to engage with my audience during the course.” – Senior Specialist, AUO Crystal (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.
“Vince Tay, the trainer, is good at presentation skills, NLP and interactive games for corporate trainings. I like the topics such as ice breaking, body language and impact opening, and recap. I am happy to participate this ‘Train the Trainer’ program.” – Engineer, AUO Crystal (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd.
“The trainer is so willing to share. I especially loved –People see your behavior, not your intention! I would highly recommend this training to everyone for better working environment, happier staff and better results.” Senior Project Manager, DHL Asia Pacific IT Services.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of GST, Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.