"Great leaders get extraordinary things done in organizations by inspiring and motivating others towards a common purpose.” No two leaders are alike. That’s because leadership comes in many different forms: They vary in their management philosophies and have distinct personality quirks. But one idea remains significant –that leadership is unique to each person. Neither science nor formula will produce a leader; leadership is a matter of character.
- Define the attributes, roles and responsibilities of a leader
- List the attributes of a leader
- Describe the impact of an effective and ineffective leader
- List the challenges faced by a leader
- Gain awareness of personal leadership competence
- Increase level of 3 competencies of a manager
Who Must Attend
This course is suitable for employees who are transiting into entry level leadership positions.
- The leadership model that works
- The impact and consequences of leadership
- Your value as a leader
- Task, team and personal requirements
- The 21st Century Leadership Shift
- Styles of an effective leader vs ineffective leader
- Assessing your leadership traits
- Your attitude, emotions, behavior
- Building trust, openness and commitment
- Thinking strategically
- Planning performance
- Managing Performance
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Reviewing and following up
- Going against the “whirlwind”
- Strategies, Principles, Ethics, Gratitude and Appreciation
This is an experiential training which integrates learning through videos, role plays, presentations, activities, business games, case studies, presentations, group discussions and reflection.
“Before attending the course, I feel that it is quite difficult for me to hold a position as a leader. Through the course, I learned about focusing and how to let go of fears and doubts in myself. After the course, I feel that those impossible things can become possible. I like the topics on letting go, P.O.S.A. and how to bring positive future to our current situation. ” –Cindy, Senior Negotiator – CDB Properties Sdn Bhd
“I learnt a lot of added values." – Mohammad Shammaa, Sales Manager, Shaker Group-Kingdom of Saudi Arab-Kingdom of Saudi Arab
“We should have a tough mind. The skills of analyzing and planning. The trainer was great and professional.”–Walid Baccar, Regional Sales Manager, Shaker Group- -Kingdom of Saudi Arab
“I learned how to solve problems more effectively." –Mohydine Ramadan, Sales Manager, Shaker Group-Kingdom of Saudi Arab
“I learned to look at things from different perspectives.”– Tarek Koujou, Sales Manager, Shaker Group - #1 LG distributor in KSA--Kingdom of Saudi Arab
“The trainer is so willing to share. I especially loved –People see your behavior, not your intention! I would highly recommend this training to everyone for better working environment, happier staff and better results.”Senior Project Manager, DHL Asia Pacific IT Services.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of GST, Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.