This practical Change Management workshop is about the process of supporting a work group to operate in a team-oriented environment that is characterized by such philosophies as shared purpose, shared values, shared vision, shared mission and a performance development system that enables people to grow both personally and professionally. It is designed as part of an effective corporate team spirit to embrace 'change' in the organisation.
Who Must Attend
Current and prospective change driver/ agents / catalyst/ managers and other key organisational contributors. Participants walk away with not only a new understanding of themselves and how to be the change catalyst and how to cope with other's resistance to change.
Some Course material will be based on the work of John P Kotter and the 'Eight Steps to Successful Change' levels
Interactive presentation, Group Acitivies, Case Studies and Group Presentation
Mr Sam Leong
Fellow IMI, MBA, IE (CEI, UK), AAE
Honorary Member of City & Guilds of London Institute, UK
Master Trainer and HR Practitioner
Mr Leong has more than 38 years of experience in training and human resources development with a Malaysian Conglomerate company. He conducted the company’s renowned management trainees program for years in building talents for the business. During part of his tenure with the organization, he was directly under the managing director to execute a companywide Change Management program in building a high performance organization from heavy machinery industry, motor car sales and services, car assembly plant to oil and gas industry with a total workforce of more than 5500 employees. He conducted many company diagnostics in these business environment and recommended solutions for improvements and change. He was seconded as a Human Resources and Training consultant to similar company in China for 7 years. He is an expert in setting up technical training centers for the organization to run vocational education and skill training programs both in Malaysia and in China.
Training programs conducted by Mr Leong are:
1. Culture an Organization for High Performance through Change management (2 days)
2. How to Become a Better Sales Negotiator for Business (2 days)
3. Leadership in Managing People (2 days)
4. How to develop a Business Strategy (2 days)
5. Developing a Marketing Strategy (2 days)
6. Building a Growing & Sustainable Organization (2 days)
7. Strategic Business Thinking for Leaders (1 day)
8. Building a Customer Care Organization (2 days)
9. Tips on Excellent Customer Service to drive repeated Sales (2 days)
10. How to Develop a Balanced Scorecard (BSC) for Organizational Performance Measurement (1 day)
11. Professional Selling and Marketing Skills (2 days)
12. Building a sustainable Marketing Enterprise (2 days)
To book Mr Leong for speaking and training engagement, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone + 603 8082 3707 | +6012 6869 628.
“I feel very enthusiastic to attend this Change Management Course and during the course, I learned how I need to change myself and my attitude. Changes are required not only for lower level staff, even the high level management also need to change as well.”–Manager- Star Cruises (HK) LTD
“In the past, I didn't have any exposure of the impact and effectiveness of change in an organisation. After attending the training, we are fully equipped with the fundamental concepts of the change management. The trainer gave us a good grasp of the practical applications of change in the work environment.”– Asst Manager of Purchasing – Star Cruises (HK) LTD
“This course adopts and interactive approach to learning. I am satisfied to attend this Change Mangement training by iTrainingExpert's trainer. I'm most improved with the use of interactive games to illustrate the concepts of management change.” –AVP of Nautical – Star Cruises (HK) LTD
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of GST, Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.