“...having these capabilities offer each of us a way to survive with our humanity and sanity intact, no matter where we work. And as work changes, these human capacities can help us not just compete, but also nurture the capacity for pleasure, even joy, in our work.” - Daniel Goleman
Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
The bestselling author of Emotional Intelligence and Primal Leadership, Daniel Goleman speaks on how you can use emotional and social intelligence to improve your own and your organization's performance. Daniel Goleman reinforces that one of the most critical skills is building rapport. We train for building rapport in this training and this is very useful for your success in work and life.
Emotional Intelligence – the ability to understand and control emotions, to recognise and respond to those of others - is emerging as the single most effective business skill of the new century. Whether you’re a company manager or director and want to learn how to manage your team or business more effectively, or perhaps you’re an executive and need cutting-edge skills to help you thrive in your future career, this 2-day session will be an eye opener as you.
Far more than an introduction, you will learn the revolutionary tools in human change and development used by Anthony Robbins the #1 coach in the world.
After the course you will walk away with greater clarity, ability to create change in yourself, understand the deep dynamic between people, and re-shape your own identity for success in life.
In this life-changing experiential workshop, you will discover more about yourself.
You will learn to be aware of yourself, manage your moods, empathize with others, hone your social skills, manage stress and re-energize yourself. Managing and controlling your emotions can bring about increased productivity cum joy in the workplace.
Upon completion of the workshop, you will be able to:
- identify personal perspectives, beliefs and bias that hamper their effectiveness in working with others
- gain an understanding of the importance of empathy in understanding and motivating others
- analyze and interpret online assessment results from the EQ-i Inventory.
- apply tools to increase personal skills: self awareness and self management of personal emotions.
- apply tools to increase social skills: recognizing the emotions in others and responding to those emotions.
- discuss social responsibility and how it supports an organization’s goals and individual goals.
- apply tools to increase your and others' emotional intelligence.
- learn how to leverage their own emotions, their understanding of others, and their knowledge of the organization’s culture, politics, and processes to collaborate across boundaries, and increase their impact and influence in today’s flatter, matrixed organization.
- develop practical techniques to manage own yourself and your teams productively in the face of challenges or stress
- Improve teamwork through greater deeper understanding of one another
- Enhance cooperation through better relationship building skills
- Develop an emotionally intelligent work environment
- Work better with different personality styles and see situations and people from different perspectives
Who Must Attend
Ideal for: current and prospective managers and other key organisational contributors
Outcomes: equip managers with EI skills that help them collaborate and manage others more effectively.
Participants walk away with not only a new understanding of themselves and why they tend to ‘do what they do,’ but also an increased confidence in their ability to work with others, to manage and lead, and ultimately to increase their contribution to the growth and success of the organisation.
WHY YOU NEED EMOTIONAL EXCELLENCE TO ACHIEVE THE WORK SUCCESS DESIRED
- Aligning your values to your personal vision & company values to help you be in congruent instead of being in constant internal conflict.
- Removing Limiting Beliefs – Beliefs which do not serve us anymore
- VAK Profiling – Understanding your most preferred communication preference. Learn how you like people to treat you and hot other people like to be treated.
- Diffuse Your Emotional Triggers with Sub-Modalities – Learn to 'Detach' vs 'Attach' from situations, words, people and emotions to help you manage your feelings.
- Anchoring Your Positive Feelings and Bank into your Happy Bank – Why focus and waste your energy counting your frustration and failures when you can upbeat your feelings through changing your state of emotion
- The Art of Positive Reframing- "Words don't matter?" As US President, Barrack Obama said. Pick up the skills of changing the words you say to yourself and change your life!
- Empathy--Powerful Communicator Enhancer for Superior-Subordinate relationship
- Change your physiology
- Change your mental map/ blueprint
- Change your focus
- Change the meaning you give to life - reframing
- Anchoring your wins in life
- The Recipe for Deep Rapport Instantly to establish trust almost effortlessly
- Active Listening
- Creating the personal chemistry
- Deal emotionally charged situations
- Anticipating and avoiding potentially stressful situations.
- Learn coping techniques such as relaxation therapy, visualization and reframing your thoughts for handling workplace stress.
This workshop’s methodology is a combination of expert input, interactive practical exercises, self assessment, lots of hands-on role-play, group discussions, exercise worksheets, practical projects, presentations, creative music, visualizations together with action plans supported by video material, EI activities & powerful NLP techniques.
You are encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of EI to the particular needs of your workplace& you will also get to practice & have hands-on experience on the workshop’s applications.
All the above are designed to promote an enriched EI learning experience with lots of relevant activities, networking, laughter, de-stressing & powerful insights.
Master NLP, Time-Line Therapy and Hypnotherapy trainer and Executive Coach
With a passion to enrich the lives of others, Vince dedicate himself to be an excellent trainer and coach after discovering the power of experiential training more than 26 years ago. Since then, he has helped his clients to find their own merits and enrich their personal lives as well as those around them. Constantly seeking to show others how to be more self-aware and get more out of life, he has made training and coaching his life ambition.
Applying his knowledge and experience from a variety of industries including construction(as CEO), project management, general trading, shares and options trading, unit trusts and real estate, Vince is able to connect with individuals from all walks of life.
In his strive to develop excellence in his endeavors, he underwent various life-changing and powerful programs such as Born To Be Free by IHK (Institute of Hard Knocks), Leadership Program (AsiaWorks Training), Memory Techniques, Born Rich (Robert Proctor), Metaphysics, Master Class Train The Trainer (Result Asia), Hypnosis & NLP Practitioner and MIM Certified Professional Trainer, approved by the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF).
Vince is also very active in Toastmasters (a public speaking club ) and won the humorous contest twice consecutively at club level. His creativity coupled with his sense of humour, versatility and passion to make a difference in the lives of others have compelled him to become a Master Trainer and Coach and work towards building a world where people live to contribute their best.
People benefited from his programs are from organizations like :- TNT, OSK Investment bank, CIMB Tech banking, Kenanga Investment Banking Bhd , Philips Lumileds, Dell, Maybank Investment Banking, GTC Associates, Alcatel-Lucent Malaysia S/B , Intel , BH Insurance, ASPAC, Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (Companies Commission of malaysia,), UMW heavy equipments, OSC courier MNP properties S/B , F&N Dairies (Premier Milk), Asea Brown Broveri (ABB), DHL Exel Supply Chain, Allianz Insurance, Diagraph Corporation and Kuwait Finance House (just to name a few) .
He strongly believes that training should be practical which is then followed-up with coaching to make the training sessions more effective. Today, being a trainer and coach allows him to share a different perspective of the world with others and to connect with them at a very personal level.
To contact Vince for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please feel free to contact email@example.com
Here’s a list of clients whom Syahman has served:
MALAYSIA AIRPORT HOLDING BERHAD (MAHB)
E & E GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL
DEWAB BAHASA DAN PUSTAKA MALAYSIA (DBP)
LEMBAGA PERLESENAN INDUSTRI PEMBINAAN MALAYSIA (CIDB)
MALAYSIAN TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (MTDC)
LEMBAGA HASIL DALAM NEGERI (LHDN)
UNIVERSITI ISLAM ANTARABANGSA MALAYSIA (UIAM)
PERTUBUHAN BERITA NASIONAL MALAYSIA (BERNAMA)
MAJLIS AMANAH RAKYAT (MARA)
SURUHANJAYA PERKHIDMATAN PELAJARAN (SPP)
KEMENTERIAN PELANCONGAN MALAYSIA (SELANGOR)
PERBADANAN DEPOSIT INSURANS MALAYSIA (PIDM)
KEMENTERIAN PENGAJIAN TINGGI MALAYSIA (KPTM)
PUSAT PERUBATAN UNIVERSITI MALAYA (PPUM)
PELABURAN HARTANAH BERHAD (PHB)
FELDA PRODATA SDN BHD
FELDA TRANSPORT SDN BHD
JABATAN IMIGRESEN MALAYSIA (SELANGOR)
HONDA MALAYSIA (MELAKA)
JOB-HUNT MALAYSIA SDN BHD
SUNWAY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
UNIVERSITI SELANGOR (UNISEL)
TAJ INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
INSTITUT LATIHAN KEMAHIRAN MARA (ILKM)
INSTITUT KEMAHIRAN MARA LUMUT
INSTITUT KEMAHIRAN MARA JASIN
RADIO TELEVISYEN MALAYSIA (RTM)
AGENSI ANTI DADAH KEBANGSAAN (AADK)
PERBADANAN STADIUM MALAYSIA
JABATAN PERPADUAN NEGARA DAN INTEGRASI NASIONAL (JPNIN) PAHANG
BAHAGIAN PENGURUSAN HARTANAH (BPH)
KOLEJ POLITEKNIK MARA (KPTM)
HOSPITAL TUANKU JA’AFAR NEGERI SEMBILAN
JABATAN KESIHATAN NEGERI SEMBILAN (BAHAGIAN PERGIGIAN)
MMC GAMUDA KVMRT (T) SDN BHD
PROLINTAS GROUP OF COMPANIES HOLDINGS
MAKTAB RENDAH SAINS MARA (MRSM) SANDAKAN
MAKTAB RENDAH SAINS MARA PASIR SALAK
DEWAN BANDARAYA KUALA LUMPUR (DBKL)
MAJLIS PERDANDARAN NILAI (MPN)
MAJLIS DAERAH KUALA LANGAT (MDKL)
ENCORP THE STRAND MALL
SALES AGENCIES UNDER CIMB PRINCIPAL SDN BHD
SBB MUTUAL BERHAD
MAJLIS AGAMA ISLAM NEGERI SEMBILAN (MAINS)
YAYASAN BUDI PENYAYANG
IKATAN SETIAKAWAN WARTAWAN MALAYSIA INDONESIA (ISWAMI)
A. SCHULMAN PLASTICS (M) SDN. BHD.
TM KAY FERTILIZERS (M) SDN. BHD.
PERMINTEX SANKO TECHNOLOGIES (M) SDN. BHD.
MULTI-TRANS SDN BHD
KLUCH COURIER AND SERVICES SDN BHD
KUM HOI ENGINEERING SDN BHD
MEMBER OF :
- American Board Of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
- Malaysia Institute of Management ( MIM )
- Federation of Investment Managers Malaysia (FIMM)
- Malaysia Insurance Institute ( MII )
- ESQ 165 ( Angkatan ke 30 )
- Million Dollar Producer Association ( MDP )
- Lead Trainer For Graduate Employability Management Scheme (GEMS 2.0)
- Trainer For Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia (SL1M
“Before attending the course, I was curious on what is emotional intelligence. This course taught me the skills of dealing with people. After the course, I could feel the bond among us are closer now. The trainer is great! Kiki, my NLP Trainer is energetic and she is able to grab the class’s attention at all times.” – Astrazeneca Asia Pacific Businesses Sdn Bhd.
“After the course, I think that the emotional intelligence is much more important than technical skills that I have. I learned how to control and manage well my emotions and enhance my relationships with people.” – Mr Law, Analyst, Astrazeneca Asia Pacific Businesses Sdn Bhd.
“I feel blessed and thankful that I attended this ‘Applying Emotional Intelligence at Work’. I learned new techniques and knowledge about the emotional intelligence. This training excellent and beneficial. Vince Tay, the trainer was willing to share his experience to us.” – Dr. Massila, UiTM.
“Mr Vince Tay is really a subject matter expert in sharing with us on how to apply emotional intelligence practically at work. Thanks”– Pacific Mutual Fund Berhad
“Vince Tay is the best trainer I have ever met. I have learnt the skills on how to feel better by applying Emotional Intelligence at our workplace. Grateful and thanks”– Tan, Inmagine Sdn Bhd
“I feel thankful and glad that I have participated in this EQ with NLP training.”– CEICData.Com
"Two thumbs up for the Mr Vince Tay for being a great trainer for the Applying EQ with NLP workshop!”– Manager, Corporate Information Travel Sdn Bhd
“By applying emotional intelligence, I can understand myself deeper and work better with the colleagues around me”– Manager, Corporate Information Travel Sdn Bhd
“This EQ at Work training is good as we can understand ourselves and emotions better, especially for young working adults. Thanks Vince Tay.” MERCK Sdn Bhd
“From the EQ workshop with Vince, I have learnt a bit about various perspectives on NLP in overseas world!”– Associate Professor, Saitama University, Japan
“Before I attended the course, I found myself sometimes losing control on my emotions and caused inconvenience to people around me. Through the course, I learned how to take charge and control my mind in a better way than before. After the course, I am relief as I gained more skills and knowledge in handling EQ.”– – Volvo Malaysia
“I found this course so much more interesting than I expected. During the course, I learned so much about EQ such as NLP pre-supposition, cause-effect pillars and purpose of life which led me to discover my own power of mind. Vince is a very kind and patient trainer. He conducted the course very well and beyond of my expectations.”– Nycia Mendes, GSK
“Before attended the course, I sometimes had difficulty in interpreting, understanding, and acting on my own emotions. Through the course, I learnt how to give positive responses to myself to change the "event". Vince, the excellent trainer answered everyone's questions very patiently during the course. I personally liked the examples he gave as they were simple and easy to understand.”– Tan, Kenanga Deutsche Futures Sdn Bhd
“It gives better understanding on building good rapport by using 'mirroring'. Vince and Sue are very attentive and knowledgeable.” – Lynn, Corporate – Borneo Motors Singapore
“Through this program, I learn how to identify different types of body language. This program also enables us to be more aware on questioning skills.” – Tony,Sales Team – Lexus, Singapore
“I get to learn the power of language and how it helps us to close deals.” – Francis South East – Borneo Motors Singapore
“The techniques given during the training enlightened us on how to identify the different groupsof customer and which approaches or techniques can be applied on different types customers.” – Vivien, Borneo Motors Singapore
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of GST, Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.