This course is designed to familiarize you with the basic features and functions of Microsoft Project Professional 2013 so that you can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-world environment.
- Identify the basic features and components of the Microsoft Project environment
- create a new project plan file and enter project information
- manage tasks by organizing tasks and setting task relationships
- manage resources for a project
- finalize a project plan
Who Must Attend
This course is designed for a person who has an understanding of project management concepts, who is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage those project plans inclusive of:
- Project Administrators
- Project Coordinators
- Projects Managers
- IT Project Members
To ensure your success in this course, you should have basic project management knowledge and skills.
Lesson 1: Starting a Project
- Project Management 101
- Navigate and Customize the Project 2013 Interface
- Add Tasks to a Project
- Add Resources to a Project
Save a Project
Lesson 2: Working with Project Calendars
- Manage Project Time Frames
Change Working Time
Lesson 3: Working with Project Tasks
- Manage Project Tasks
Add Summary Tasks and Milestones
Lesson 4: Working with Project Resources
- Manage Project Resources
Allocate and Level Work Resources
Lesson 5: Delivering a Project Plan
- Print Project Views
- Share Projects
- Export Projects
Delegates are encouraged to bring along their laptop and existing Microsoft Project related questions for discussion.
Surya comes with 18 years of IT working experience. She completed her American Associate Degree in Computer Science in 1994. Prior to full time training and consultancy, she was working as the System Support Specialist and involved with cabling, installation and configuration of Computers and AutoCAD systems.
She also the Corporate Trainer for UNIKL – IIM. As a trainer, she taught various computer subjects such as Application courses, networking; which include troubleshooting, cabling and installation of Computer Network, Math subjects for Pre-Diploma and other modules as needed by the Academy.
With more than 15 years’ experience in conducting training for various government and corporate Customers, she has always managed to get a very good feedback from her participants.
Ø Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists - Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2010
Ø Microsoft Office Specialists Master 2010
Ø MOS Word Expert 2000
Ø MOS PowerPoint 2000
Ø MOS Word Expert 2010
Ø MOS Excel Expert 2010
Ø MOS PowerPoint 2010
Ø MOS Access 2010
To contact Surya, please write to us at info@iTrainingExpert.com or call +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628
- CompTIA Strata Certified Professional (2014)
- CompTIA A+ Certified Professional (2006, 2014)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (1997)
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Member of HTML Writers Guild - the world's largest international organization of Web authors with over 123,000 members in more than 150 nations worldwide. ( http://www.hwg.org/)
Member of AskMe.com, the best place on the Web to get answers to all your questions from real people. (http://www.askme.com)
To contact Malek, please write to us at info@iTrainingExpert.com or call +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of GST, Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.