In today's fast- paced, technical business environment world, numbers meant everything. So it is of utmost importance that we the users, are able to manage the data - statistics, planning, reporting efficiently. We learn how we are doing and discover our next course of action by studying and interpreting numbers. That explains why we need to master the incredibly powerful tool - Microsoft Excel.
Microsoft Excel is the standard spreadsheet application for both the business world and personal use. iTrainingExpert's IT faculty will teach you basic to advanced features of Microsoft Excel so that you become skillful in using the Excel software.
Who Must Attend
- Logical functions
- Conditional functions
- Financial functions
- Text functions
- Date and time functions
- Array formulas
- Calculation options
- Create and Modify Tables
- Format Tables
- Sort or Filter Worksheet or Table Data
- Calculate Data in a Table or Worksheet
- Create a Chart
- Modify Charts
- Format Charts
- Create a PivotTable Report
- Analyze Data Using Pivot Charts
- Filtering Data Using Slicers
- Customize the Excel Environment
- Customize Workbooks
- Manage Themes
- Create and Use Templates
Practical-based - Hands -on demo and case study
- MS-Word (Basic, Intermediate & Advanced)
- MS-Excel (Basic, Intermediate & Advanced)
- MS-PowerPoint(Basic, Intermediate & Advanced)
- Ms-Access (Basic& Intermediate)
- Lotus 123 (Basic& Intermediate)
Job Experience :
- 10 years as Senior Instructor with Mesiniaga Berhad
- 2 years as a Contract Systems Analyst with Esso Malaysia
- 10 year as a IT Trainer (current) :Esso Malaysia
- PC support for the entire Exploration Department
- Procurement processing of new Hardware and Software (Purchase RQ and Contracts RQ)
- Monitoring of purchases with the Materials Dept and Vendors
- Exxon-Mobil Bhd
- Perbadanan Nasional Bhd
- Maybank Bhd
- Malaysia Airlines System Bhd
- American Home Assurance Bhd
- Employees Provident Fund
- Cycle and Carriage Bhd
- SEH Malaysia Bhd
- American Express
- Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan
- Setiausaha Kerajaan Selangor
- Monsanto Bhd
"The trainer was very clear in this explanation on how to use the excel functions to enhance my work. Great job. Thanks" Farhan, Rail Transit.
“I have learned a lot of knowledge from this course, Micorsoft Excel – Intermediate. Both the training and the trainer are equally good. I would like to join other Microsoft Office course.”– Secretary, NUR Power Sdn Bhd
“Thanks to my trainer, Mr. Al Malek, I learned to apply Microsoft Excel in my future work. He is good and expressive. He is able answer all my questions immediately. I hope to join for Microsoft Excel – Advanced Level.”– Accounts, Hiraki Timur Sdn Bhd.
“During the course, I learned to simplify my work using Microsoft Excel. After the course, I am so excited and can’t wait to apply the knowledge that I learned from this course. Mr. Al Malek is an excellent and knowledgeable trainer. I hope to join Microsoft Excel – Advanced Level conducted by him.”– Accounts, Hiraki Timur Sdn Bhd.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of GST, Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.