Yes, you have a vision for your company’s future, but does anyone else know what it is?
Are your team mates and employees aware of and working towards — your ultimate goals?
Have you already properly communicated or developed, the business strategies that will harness your plans and turn your vision into a reality?
This Strategic Planning and Execution workshop is designed to help participants clarify and articulate your vision, hone their strategic planning so that you can presents a clear and executable plan for transferring your ‘plans’ for the company to the people who can execute the plan and help you achieve them.
- Develop a strategic vision on how their team/department/etc. can contribute to help the organization to become what it can be
- Set relevant and achievable objectives to help the organization achieves its vision
- Conceptualise and craft a doable strategic plan
- Identify what are the potential pitfalls that cause a strategic plan to fail and to manage those pitfalls effectively
- Design an action plan to execute the strategic plan successfully
- Plan and adopt strategies on how best to use existing resources to achieve organisational’s vision
- Identify individuals / teams / etc that can do the strategic tasks effectively
- Effectively and efficiently communicate their strategic plan to their stakeholders (uplines/downlines / etc.)
Who Must Attend
This workshop is specially for decision makers and managers.
- Charting the destination, captain!
- Changes in our business environment
- What is your strategic vision?
- Strategic Vision vs Mission
- Communicating your Vision
- Purpose of Setting Good Objectives
- Five Reasons Why Some Objectives Fail
- What are concrete performance outcomes?
- Financial Objectives vs Strategic Objectives
- Examples of Financial vs Strategic Objectives
- Strategy -making and ideas of Entrepreneurship
- 5 Key Activities in Crafting a Strategy
- Forming a Strategising Team
- Tasks of Business Strategy
- Action Driven, Operations Oriented
- Goal Setting
- Optimising Strengths vs. Weaknesses
- Leadership and Generalship
- What are the areas we should be looking at?
- Aligning of Initiatives
- Aligning of budget and performance
- Aligning Structure with Strategy
- Engaging Staff
- Monitoring and Adaptation
- Application of Strategic Planning Methodologies
- Situation – Target - Path
- Draw – See Think – Plan
- Individual and Group work
- Case studies/ Peer group sharing session
- Strategic planning templates
- Problem solving Model
- Facilitator’s coaching
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Wolverhampton, UK
- Practitioners’ Diploma in International Advertising (Dip.IAA, New York)
- Cert.Ed (TESOL), Pantai Valley Teachers’ College, Kuala Lumpur
- Master in Business Administration , Soft Systems Methodology, University of Hull, UK
- Higher Group Diploma in Public Relations, Sales Management, Marketing and Advertising (Institute of Commercial Management, Bournemouth, UK)
Associate Estate Planning Practitioner (AEPP), UK
Trained by Prof Robert Flood and his faculty from the University of Hull in Management and Soft Systems Methodology, Philip Tan is a management and soft skills guru, international public speaker, corporate trainer and motivator. He speaks on Leadership Skills, Marketing, Consultative Selling, the Power of Influence and Negotiating Skills, etc.
Philip has both academia and industry experience derived from a diverse range of career paths that include holding senior positions in tertiary education, dotcom, advertising, marketing and hospitality training.
In his dynamic career route, he has held portfolios of director, dean and vice president of several private tertiary education institutions; chief operating officer of a dotcom; and chief executive officer of an international professional organisation championing corporate governance. He was also a Senior Examiner for the Promotion Management module for the Chartered Institute of Marketing, UK (CIM). Philip continues to share his experience in academia by supervising post-graduate candidates in their masters dissertations.
He has conducted In-House program on Negotiating Skills, Consultative Selling Skills, Persuasion and Influencing Skills, Critical and Analytical Thinking Skills, Leadership Management.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of GST, Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.