Click HERE to request for a In house Proposal
This Supervisory Development course provides participants with strategies for effective supervision, and the skills and knowledge required to lead a team or work group in a business environment.
The course includes developing plans, providing leadership and supervising the performance of a work team.
This Action Driven supervisory skills training helps participants to make the transition from team member to an efficient supervisor.
- Who are coming for the supervisor skills training?
- Why the supervisor should attend? – What is their role and what are their training needs?
- What kind of skills in pariticular they should receive?
- When do you plan for the training to be done?
- Where will the training take place?
- How long do you want the training to be done? – 2 days - 14 days, 3-6 months?
Who Must Attend
Supervisors to be, supervisors and newly promoted executives
- Principles of good leadership (Leading Yourself first)
- Understanding Your Own Leadership style
- Understanding what makes people tick
- Discuss What Your Boss, Employees, Peers, and Senior Management Expect from You in Your Supervisory Role
- Define and Discuss the Four Basic Management Functions: Planning, Organizing, Communicating and Monitoring
- Identifying strategies for setting goals
- Discussing and agreeing on goals and responsibilities
- Identifying resources required
- Establishing standards of performance required by the team
- Determining task reporting requirements
- Discuss Advantages and Disadvantages of One-Way and Two-Way Communication, and When to Use Each
- Ask Questions That Get the Answers You Need
- Handling difficult people effectively
- How to create a Motivating and Inspiring Environment
- Discuss How the Behavior Is a Function of Its Consequences
- Demonstrate Rules for Reinforcing Productive Behavior
- Explain how to Avoid Common Reinforcement Mistakes
- Use Delegation as a Motivational Tool
- Develop a Strategy for Solving a Current Employee Motivational Problem
- Understand Key Principles of Managing Time Effectively
- Share Time Management Best Practices
- Explain How to Avoid Typical Time Wasters
- Demonstrate Five Stages of Managing Meetings Effectively
- Select and Prioritize Your Own Next Steps
- Develop an Action Plan for Continuing Professional Development
- Communicating effectively
- Encouraging team decision-making
- Supporting team initiative and interaction
- Allocating tasks and responsibilities
- Negotiating strategies for goal achievement
- Identifying training needs
- Negotiating on task timelines
- Reviewing progress against agreed timelines
- Implementing alternative strategies for task achievement
- Monitoring and reporting team performance
- Providing feedback to individual team members
- Demonstrate Giving and Receiving Criticism Constructively
- Explain How to Minimize Defensiveness in Yourself and Others
- Specify Your Own Coaching Strengths and Weak Spots
- Demonstrate a Five-Step Coaching Discussion Model
- Deliver and Profit from Peer Feedback
Interactive lectures, discussion, Q & A
MR SYAMSUL F. AHMAD
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of GST, Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.