- Understand merits of the leading DSPs and DMPs; Who should be choosing them, you or your agencies?
- Grasp understanding about vital issues such as brand safety, fraud, viewability and many more
- Know realistically what you can expect from online programmatic marketing?
- Justify the Return On Investment?
- Get the most from your data
- Keep abreast with the sharings on the future of Programmatic Precision Target Marketing: Video, TV and Mobile
Who Must Attend
- Brand Managers
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Marketing Directors/ Marketing Managers
- Marketing and Communications Personnel
Registration and morning coffee: 08.00 – 09.00
- Ground rules, your expectations, what we will cover
- Interactive/ice breaker – Discuss the correct definitions of some specific key terms and phrases in the programmatic space
- Including – what is programmatic, where has it come from and what does it deliver (including the ROI vs brand question)
- How has it evolved, and how does it change the rules on how advertising gets in front of the right people
- Facts and figures/Landscape
- What is the market worth globally, how has that changed overtime, what the projections for the coming years?
- What is the UK market worth, how has that changed, what are the projections like?
- What does this term mean?
- What do you need to know about it?
- What do you need to do to ensure that your brand is staying safe?
- If an ad appears on a page and nobody can see it, is it really there (yes – it is – and you have to pay for it, unless you ensure that you didn’t buy it in the first place)
- We operate in a results-based medium, but even if we can see great results, there is still a danger of being defrauded by paying for ads that cannot be seen.
- What can we do about this?
- Highlight the different types of ad fraud.
- Ad Blocking and the impact on Programmatic buying
- How do adblockers work, what do they do, who uses them, who’s problem is it, how can it be resolved, what is the longer term Impact on display advertising in general/programmatic specifically?
- Who are the right partners and why
- The relative merits of the leading DSPs and DMPs
- Who should be choosing them and why, the agencies or the advertisers?
- How does a trading desk optimize a programmatic campaign, isn’t it all done by the algorithm?
- What do the Traders actually do?
- Transparency – on Media, on Commercials?â€¨
- What do you need to know, what questions should you be asking?
- RTB in Video, TV and Mobile
- What is the difference between 1st, 2nd and 3rd-party data?
- Capturing the right data and using it to target your messages or change what you say?
- Utilising data to represent the right demographic to predict behaviours
- Is there such a thing as ‘too much data’?
- Is there a point at which consumers start to resent you (too much retargeting)?
- How can we run something a bit more interesting than just a standard ad?
- How can we use Data and RTB to run campaigns which are more interesting than those we could run before?
- When should your Trading Desk use them, are they always good for you?
- Play your Cards Right – the Auction Dynamic in Practice and the Dangers of Too Much Targetingâ€¨
- A simulation of the auction mechanic in practice
- What do you learn from this about pacing, pricing, budgets and the futility of trying to restrict pricing
- It’s all about what you measure and how
- Be careful what you wish for – the dangers of saying that you ‘just want to drive traffic’
- Cross-Device Targeting – Exploring Strategies that Workâ€¨
- The Future for Programmatic Buying (TV, Print, OOH, radio)â€¨â€¨
- Summary, Wrap-up, Question and Answer
In house training is available. Please click HERE
For Public Program
*All payment MUST be before the course commence
The last event was as follows:
Programmatic Precision Targeting
24 & 25 Feb 2016
Venue: London, UK
£1295 | USD 1870 (Full Workshop)
Discounted registrations are available for group bookings
Please call: +44 203 371 1310 or contact mobile +6016 662 0448
*The cost of accommodation is not included in the event fee.
Preferential rates will be arranged with or near the event venue, and all confirmed delegates will be given details of how to book accommodation at this rate in due course.
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
Certificates are distributed on the final day of the program.
Please complete and mail or fax a copy of registration form.
Fee includes program materials, continental breakfast, networking luncheon and refreshments.
Payment can be done by online bank transfer , credit card or by cheque.
After receiving payment a VAT receipt will be issued.
If you do not receive a letter outlining details two weeks prior to the event, please contact the Conference Co-ordinator at
Global Events Management Ltd.