This 2-day program covers functions & formulas important to regular users of Excel who process and operate a medium-to-high volume of data in various complexities at the office. This course aims to bring your expertise in Excel to the advance level so that your turn-around-time in Excel spreadsheets are reduced.
Who Must Attend
HR managers, project managers, revenue managers, finance managers and administrative personnel who are in the basic to intermediate group wishing to improve their general working knowledge on Excel 2016.
MODULE 1. FORMULA REFERENCES
- Absolute & relative references
- References when copying formulas in an array
MODULE 2. GROUPING AND OUTLINING
- Manual Grouping, Auto Outlining
- SUBTOTAL, AGGREGATE Functions
MODULE 3. LOOKUP FUNCTIONS
- VLOOKUP Function
- Match types-looking up an exact match and looking up a range
- INDEX, MATCH Functions- basic & complex
MODULE 4. SUM & COUNT FUNCTIONS
- SUMIF, SUMIFS, COUNTIF, COUNTIFS Functions
- DSUM & DCOUNT
MODULE 5. AN INTRODUCTION TO TABLE
- Function of the Table
- Creating the Table
- Advanced Filtering
MODULE 6. THE PIVOT TABLE
- Creating the Pivot Table from a flat file
- Populating the Pivot Table, formatting values & other Pivot Table options & settings
- Slicers & Timelines
- Pivot Charts
MODULE 7. FORM CONTROLS
- Introduction to Form Controls
- Creating Form Controls and using them in data analysis
MODULE 8. EXTRACTING & COMBINING DATA WITH POWER QUERY
- Extracting data of various file types and source
- Transforming extracted data
- Merging and appending data
MODULE 9. EXCEL CHARTS
- Creating commonly used graphs
- The primary & secondary axis
- Chart styles
- Custom chart templates
MODULE 10. CONDITIONAL FORMATTING
- What is Conditional Formatting?
- Conditional Formatting Rules, Data Bars, ColorScales and Icon Sets
- Creating and managing formatting rules
- Advance formatting using formula
The course is instructional, step-by step in approach. Participants are also put through exercises on interesting datasets to apply their understanding & learning.
Required software: Excel 2016
Vincent has held financial, continuous improvement and I.T. positions in the banking, shared services and hospitality industry. He is a FCCA, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Microsoft Office Specialist and a PSMB-accredited trainer. His previous roles include being an internal change consultant of a global team, a financial shared-services local head and a finance regional head.
Vincent’s experience in the continuous improvement sphere of the financial industry includes projects in process automation & robotics, productivity management, end-to-end reviews and streamlining. He also trained yellow belts and green belts in DMAIC (the acronym for Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve & Control; a problem-solving methodology in Six Sigma) for other various companies. Vincent codes in VBA and has developed complex bespoke Excel applications in the companies he worked for.
He currently trains professionals in Excel and Lean Six Sigma covering topics related to finance, business intelligence tools, pivot tables, dashboards, VBA and process improvement. Vincent also assist companies in automating Excel tasks, end-to-end process reviews, developing process target operating models and other areas of process continuous improvement.
Other professional trainers in this field.
To contact Mr Vincent, please call +6012 6869628 or +603 8074 9056 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Before attending the course, I felt ready to learn & improve my Excel skills. In the program I learned many methods to work on data in Excel. After the course, I feel I have improved some excel skills. The trainer went above & beyond and share a lot. His training is also easy to understand & very clear.” – Intan Diana, Science officer, ISTIC-UNESCO.
“I felt that I lacked the necessary skills to utilize Excel efficiently. During the course, I learned a lot of different excel functions that could help me in at work. After the 2 days training, I feel like an Excel master.The trainer was very engaging. He answered all my questions and explained them very well.”- Ahmad Safuan, Science officer, ISC ROAP.
“Before attending the course, I thought enough about Excel.On these 2 days course, I learned picked up many different Excel functions. I gained knowledge a lot from the training. The trainer well engaged and knowledgeable.’- Farah Atiqah, Science officer, ISC ROAP.
“I didn’t have too much knowledge about Excel and its functions. By showing up in the 2 days Microsoft Excel course, I feel gained knowledge & discover many things in this application. The trainer was good at explaining.”- Zarmila Salmi, Admin & Finance officer, ISTIC-UNESCO.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,290.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,690.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,490.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a e-Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123