- inculcate better communication
- understanding various generations present at work
- addressing the differences in generations
- discover what motives each of them and how to work together
- overcome misunderstandings and conflicts due to generational differences
- resolving conflict and limiting beliefs among generations
- minimise effects of generation gaps for the business
- develop harmonious work environment
- leverage the multi-generational team’s strength for optimal performance
By the end of the program, participants will:
- Understand the different generations’ characteristics and behaviorial styles in the workplace
- Develop understanding of generational differences and their impact at the workplace
- Strategise to communicate with team members from different generations
- Address challenges related to multi generation at the workplace
Who Must Attend
- Understanding the Business Impact on Generational Diversity
- Reframing your Mind to understand the benefits of Generation Gaps
- Treading the Unknown Zone
- Sensitizing yourself with other generations
- Baby boomers
- Generation X
- Generation Y
- Generation Z…?
- Don’t judge me by the Birth Year
- Understand that What is important to me isn’t your priority
- What I see doesn’t have to be the whole picture
- My Story: priorities, background, value, culture
- Respect, Recognised, Reward
- Different Loyalty Patterns
- Tailoring Work Processes according to the Work Preference
Module 5: Communication across the Generation
- Emphatic Listening
- Preferred Communication Styles
- Communicate so everyone see value in their contribution
- Can we be friends?
- Learn the Different Generation’s Lingo for Mutual Understanding; Generational –Specific Language
- Case Study 1: Do Your Know What Exactly I mean when You feel upset with my comments?
- Case Study 2: Verbal and Written Communication; how it impacts the different generations
- Case Study 3: Tailor Your message for maximum effect – keeping in mind the audience’s generational differences
- Case Study 1: Typical Top Down (Baby Boomers vs Gen Y, Gen X is stuck in between)
- Case Study 2: High turnovers vs Retention Plan
- Case Study 3: Crush the Stereotype Avalanche
- Case Study 4: Younger bosses vs Older Workers
- Sharpen your Questioning Skills
- Giving Acknowledgement
- Asking for feedback
- Mutual respect and open communication
- Expectation and Succession plan
- Fulfil your promises
- Walk the Talk
- Lessons Learned: RICOH, GOOGLE, TATA CONSULTING
- How to recruit, retain and motive employees to promote winning behaviours
Interactive presentation, case studies and sharing
We have a faculty of specialist and can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
The course can be customised as in house programs.
For companies who have 5 and above participants who would like to attend the course, please contact us to Request for a Quotation today.
Also, if you'd like to speak to us, please call NOW at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 and speak to one of our friendly Course Consultants.