As you grow as a leader, you want to make better business decision - strategically and financially for your organization. That’s why business acumen, an intuitive sense of how business work to create profit is indispensable.
-Gain a realistic picture of your company’s position, market, and potential
-Examine the external environment and understand how customer and business changes affect your company’s ability to succeed
-Analyze where your business stands in relation to your key competitors and what the future will look like
-Measure the performance of your business using standards that are highly correlated with value creation
-Integrate your competitive analysis and financial metrics to improve your business decision making
-Create an actionable business strategy, get stakeholder buy-in, and develop a complete strategy implementation map
-Improve your business skills by learning the right financial terminology
Who Must Attend
Functional managers who have new or existing responsibilities to help support other departments and the organization as a whole.
- Different types of organizational structures and their purpose
- Organizational depth versus span
- Establishing controls across the span and depth of organizations
- Understanding Significant Business and Management Terms
- The evolving new age terms
- Important Financial Terms That You should know
- Speaking and Writing the Business Language
- Learning from successful business decision making models
- Peter Drucker’s 5 elements of effective decision making
- Preemptive thinking® – going beyond the Creative and Critical problem solving and decision making
- Cash and Cash flow
- Customer and the Supply Chain
- How Each Person Impacts The 5 Elements
- A review of some best business strategies & strategies of the oldest companies
- Porter’s 5 forces
- The elements of strategic planning for the Media Industry
- Implementing and managing strategies
- An assessment of failed strategies
- Working with PESTLE
- SWOT analysis of your function and business
- SWOT projects and updating SWOT
- Supply Chain - analyzing its synergy
- Seamless Operations
- Balanced Scorecard
- Critical Success Factors
- Developing, actioning and updating the Balanced Scorecard
- Performance Management and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Establishing and weighting performance indicators
- Cascading organizational performance to operational performance
- Measuring and monitoring KPIs
- How does your business operate
- What are the essential elements of your business
- How does your company make money
- How does your work affect the bottom line
This workshop’s methodology is a combination of expert input, Theatrical Improvisation (new) case studies, self-assessment, simulation, group discussions and sharing.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.