- Do you want to optimize your purchasing cost?
- Do you want to improve the role you play before the actual purchasing activity?
- Do you want to get the most out of purchasing?
- Do you want to save money and resources for your organization?
- Do you want to learn to persuade suppliers successfully?
- Do you want to understand the supplier’s body language and what they are saying?
- Do you make an impact on the supplier?
- Do you want to understand what techniques the supplier is using?
- Do you want to know the purchasing system to use to get the best value for money?
- Do you want to lean to control your emotions and facial expression at the negotiation table?
- Do you want to increase your bargaining power and stand out among competitors?
- Do you want to build up your communication skills for negotiation?
- Do you want to learn to negotiate with difficult suppliers?
- Are you having problems negotiating with the Generation Y people?
- Do you want to learn how to anticipate suppliers' rejections or difficult questions and handle them easily?
- Do you want to learn to handle objections from your suppliers?
- Do you want to be a better negotiator?
- Acquire systematic frameworks for analyzing and understanding negotiation
- Assess and heighten your awareness of your strengths and weaknesses as a negotiator
- Create and maximize value in negotiations
- Gain problem-solving techniques for distributing value fairly while strengthening relationships
- Inculcate the ability to deal with difficult negotiators and hard-bargaining tactics
- Learn how to match the process to the context
- Discover how effectively to manage and coordinate across and behind-the-table negotiations
Who Must Attend
Anyone who needs to communicate and negotiate a lot to solve their day-to-day work, business matters and multi-milllon dollars deals.
- "The Art of Auctioning"
- “Know Your Strengths and Weakness As a Negotiator now” Assessment
- Purchase Negotiations and Cost Optimization
- Purchaser Role Before Negotiation
- Five-Stage Process Procurement Negotiation
- Workshop – Developing Procurement Strategies Before Negotiations
- How Persuasion Works – The Essential Steps
- Persuasive Language Patterns – getting what you want by asking
- Logical and Sensible Sequencing to Persuade
- Getting Unconscious Concurrence from the Other
- Workshop – Demonstrating the Power of Persuasion
- Anticipating possible objections and rejections
- Reframing Ideas and Concepts
- Preparing a Strong BATNA Position to Increase Power
- Techniques for Impact and Influence
- Workshop – Strategies & Preparations for Case Study 1
- Visualizing and Reading Your Negotiating Partner
- Assessing Yours and the Other’s Negotiating Strategies
- Rapport and lasting relationships for Long Term Goals
- Developing Stamina to Persevere
- Workshop & Role-Play – Stamina Gym for The Negotiators
- Procurement Negotiation 1
- Participants form into teams and negotiate on given case study – Test of Strategy, Preparation, Stamina & Capabilities Learnt on Day 1
- Understanding the Total Cost of Purchasing
- Cost Optimization during Sourcing & Selection
- Procurement Information Systems for Cost Optimization
- Procurement Value Analysis & Costing
- Mitigating and Overcoming Deadlocks, Difficult Situations
- Maintaining Composure and Confidence
- Preventing Provocations and Conflicts
- Role-Playing Conflict Resolution and Mitigation
- Recognizing Tactics Applied by Counterparts
- Applying Convincing Strategies
- Win – Win: Positional vs Principled Negotiations
This workshop’s methodology is a combination of expert input, Theatrical Improvisation (new) case studies, self-assessment, simulation, group discussions and sharing.
Phd, Author-Trainer-Business & Technical Consultant, Trade Negotiator, Change Agent
View Dr Barrak’s Youtube on Strategic Negotiation https://youtu.be/HqtznWL98Xc
Here are the most recent clients who have undergone the Negotiation Skills trainings"
ONE GASMASATER SDN BHD,
INTERGRAPH PROCESS POWER AND OFFSHORE (M) SDN BHD,
IMBASAN TENGGARA SDN BHD,
SONOCO PRODUCT (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD,
GEMALTO SDN BHD,
TOKIO MARINE INSURANS (MALAYSIA) BERHAD,
CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION BERHAD
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,890.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,390.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,190.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an E-Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123