Who Must Attend
Anyone who needs to use Microsoft Excel for work and business.
This is an activity-based workshop to cover advanced Excel features and commands to jump start productivity for existing Excel users.
- CompTIA Strata Certified Professional (2014)
- CompTIA A+ Certified Professional (2006, 2014)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (1997)
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Member of HTML Writers Guild - the world's largest international organization of Web authors with over 123,000 members in more than 150 nations worldwide. ( http://www.hwg.org/)
- Member of AskMe.com, the best place on the Web to get answers to all your questions from real people. (http://www.askme.com)
Others professional trainer in this field.
"The trainer was very clear in this explanation on how to use the excel functions to enhance my work. Great job. Thanks" Farhan, Rail Transit.
“I have learned a lot of knowledge from this course, Micorsoft Excel – Intermediate. Both the training and the trainer are equally good. I would like to join other Microsoft Office course.”– Secretary, NUR Power Sdn Bhd
“Thanks to my trainer, Mr. Al Malek, I learned to apply Microsoft Excel in my future work. He is good and expressive. He is able answer all my questions immediately. I hope to join for Microsoft Excel – Advanced Level.”– Accounts, Hiraki Timur Sdn Bhd.
“During the course, I learned to simplify my work using Microsoft Excel. After the course, I am so excited and can’t wait to apply the knowledge that I learned from this course. Mr. Al Malek is an excellent and knowledgeable trainer. I hope to join Microsoft Excel – Advanced Level conducted by him.”– Accounts, Hiraki Timur Sdn Bhd.