Physical classes are available.
The structure:The write ought to understand how best to organize the his/her points to take the readers progressively through the report, build trust and lead the reader to your logical conclusions.
- - Analyse your audience and tailor the content to their specific needs
- - Use best practice in structuring your document
- - Choose words that support your message and don’t distract your reader
- - Assess the best places to use graphics, and choose the right image to support your content
- - Design and structure a document by analyzing the readership and selecting the right information
- - Write clearly and in the correct style for your readers
- - Use correct language and grammar
- - Use layout, typography and illustrations to help get your message across
- - Edit your draft for maximum impact
Who Must Attend
Technical personnel, executives and engineers.
- - Technical Reports – What They Do
- - Analysis of Bad Reports – What is Not Right?
- - Writing Assessment – How Good Are You In Writing Technical Reports? – What is Your Writing Problem
- - The Decoding and Interpretation Preference – How the Reader’s Mind Assimilates Information
- - The Encoding and Delivery Preference – How the Writer’s Mind Generates & Reports Information
- - The Mismatch Between Encoding, Decoding and Interpreting Information
- - Reader Friendly Technical Reports
- - The Audience and Your Assumptions
- - Information (including Data) and Details Required
- - Quality of Information – its Levels
- - Information Reliability
- - Information Quality Control Tools and Techniques
- - Assessing Precision & Accuracy of Technical Reports
- - How the Mind Understands Information
- - Logical and Sequential Thinking Skills Builder
- - Technical Report Structure, Layout, Format
- - Components of a Technical Report
- - The Flow – Presenting Complex Technical Information
- - Writing Architecture – Paragraph Logic and Linking
- - Report Strategy Challenge – Becoming a Report Architect
- - An Analysis of the Best Reports
- - How Did They Tell the “Story”?
- - Nature of Quality, Professional Reports
- - Getting the Flow Right
- - Waste Management in Technical Report Writing
- - Breaking Down the Technical Report & its Information – Analysing its Quality
- - Linking the Information Flow and Understanding its Logic
- - What Were the Objectives, their Classes & Allocated Information?
- - Project Management for Technical Report Writing
- - Teamwork and Logistics for Major Reports
- - Estimating Your Development Time
- - Generate the Blueprint
- - Action Oriented Technical Reporting
- - Organize the Sections and Components
- - The Numbering System
- - Content from Existing Documents, Systems and Experts
- - Clarity in Reporting – Use of Emphasis, Concise Active Voice
- - Abbreviations, Acronyms and Double Meanings
- - Why Readers Become Confused
- - One Person’s Jargon Is Another Person’s Vocab
- - Technical Report Tones for Style and Impact
- - Using Bullet Points and List
- - The Art of Managing Redundancy
- - Visual Literacy – Using Images, Charts, Graphs, Pictures, Diagrams, Sketches, Tables
- - Reducing the Access Time to Critical Information
- - Drafts to Final Copies – Reviewing, Editing and Testing
- - How Good is Your Proofreading?
- - Writing Impressive Conclusions
- - Writing Precise Executive Summaries
- - Using Writing/Word Software Effectively for Spelling, Punctuations, Grammar, Structure, Vocabulary, Homonyms
- - Technical Report Writing Productivity
A combination of Accelerated Learning techniques, hands-on activities, exercises, group discussion and presentation, evaluation tests, class lectures, case studies or examples. The course will be intensive but practical and highly interactive. Participants will participate actively and to ask questions especially pertaining to specific problems.
To contact Barrak for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2735 123 or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
“A must for all technical personnel. Very useful and helped me a lot in making effective reports!” Astro Broadcast Corporation.
“Fantastic course, well supported by in class exercises. Well worth attending!” Anita, Human Resources Director, DHL Asia Pacific Information Service, Cyberjaya
“Very useful course – hopefully it will teach me not to be so wordy. Course very well given considering the fairly dry subject.” Fadzil Osman, Petronas.
“I was very impressed with the overall session. I have learnt new skills and I am confident what I have learnt today can be transferred into good report writing.” Mahavedran, Senior Engineer, ASTRO
“After attending this course, I able to use the proper technique to write my reports. I am very happy with the outcome and will definitely recommend to my other colleagues.”– Goh, Business Analyst, GfK Retail and Technology (M) Sdn. Bhd
“From this course, the most valuable lesson for me was have a grasp of the correct method of writing a proper report. This is a recommendable program at attend. Thanks a lot.”– TC, Foo, Boustead Heavy Industries Corporation Berhad.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,790.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,090.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,990.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123