At the end of this programme, participants should be able to:
• Make Employers know of their rights under the law, to avoid unnecessary and costly litigation.
• Understand the probable causes of absenteeism.
• Understand the different types of misconduct
• How to manage employee poor performance
• Learn what are the proper procedures to terminate an employee
• Able to make sure that the termination procedure was fair
• Understand different types of Dismissals
• Understand procedures for retrenchment
• Able to draft the relevant letters at the pertinent stages
• Know the different stages of Domestic Inquiry.
Participants will be able to apply the legal aspects of the law to their human resource management system and formulate policies that will enhance a more harmonious employer-employee relationship.
Who Must Attend
• Managing Directors
• General Managers
• HR/IR Directors, Managers, Officers and Executives
• Directors / Decision Makers
• Corporate / HR / IR Consultants
• Personnel / Training Managers
• Administrations Managers / Officers
• Compensations and Benefits Managers
• Payroll / Salary Administrators
• Those Handling Employee Relations
• Small group activities,
• Problem Solving using real life scenarios from the workplace
• Group Discussion
• Case Studies
• Role Play
LL.B (Hons) London, Certificate In Legal Procedure (Malaysia), TESOL (Canada)
Ambigah Krishnan has 15 years of training and corporate experience on legal topics including civil litigation, employment matters, Mergers & Acquisition, company matters, corporate, banking issues and Testamentary issues including the writing of Wills. She is a PSMB licensed corporate trainer [Licence No TTT/3886] and Corporate Legal Adviser who has vast professional experience in the training industry. She has excellent communication, writing, people and class management skills.
• Ambigah Krishnan has trained and lectured for private companies and government entities. Participants made up of managers, CEOs, CFOs, corporate and government support staff and executives.
• She has conducted seminars for Employment law including mock Industrial hearings of Domestic Inquiries, Law relating to Termination under Malaysian Labour law, Tenancy laws and Procedure, Managing Contracts Effectively, Drafting Commercial Contracts and Terms, Understanding and Avoiding liability in Procurement Contracts for Vendors and Suppliers, the Personal Data Protection Act 2010/Standards 2015 and Understanding Compliance, Entrepreneur seminars for fresh graduates and business community.
• She has trained for the Federation of Manufacturers of Malaysia (FMM).
• She is also involved in advice and drafting of Human Resource policy and procedures and published Human Resource Manual for the corporate sector.
In summary, Ambigah Krishnan
• When not conducting training programs, she is busy with her legal consultation especially in the corporate field.
Benefits of hiring Ms. Ambigah Krishnan
Ms. Ambigah’s forte in conducting legal programs is that she enhances Legal programs with Legal Practitioner’s advice and opinions. She also shares her experience as Legal advisor and Litigation lawyer to be part of teaching of legal programs.
She is able to combine the elements taught in a specific program both soft skills and Legal with real life requirements for those on the job.
Some of the in-house and public programs include those from, Shanshin Sdn Bhd, Wonder Sound, Ann Joo Bhd, BASF ,NIAM (Persatuan Insuran Kebangsaan Malaysia), Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia, Bank Negara, BERNAS, MARA, Sime Darby, International Medical University, Monash University, Petronas Fertilizer (Kedah), Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia, Ann Joo Steel, Penang Bridge Sdn. Bhd, Solectron, Bax Global, TM, Yan Jin (M), Cititel Penang, Evergreen Laurel Hotel, Government Teachers in various schools, Smart Modular, Kwong Wah Yit Poh Press Berhad, Vitrox Technologies, Staff of UITM, Dimerco Sdn. Bhd, G-Pile Sistem Sdn. Bhd, Masterskill (M) Sdn. Bhd, Subalipack (M) Sdn. Bhd, Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia Sdn. Bhd, Sumitomo Metals Sdn Bhd, Lembaga Koko, and other government agencies and many more.
To contact Ambigah for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please feel free to contact email@example.com or call +6012 6869 628 | +6010 2175 123 | +6016 622 0448
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.