Competition is fierce. To become a trusted business advisor to your customers, you must learn to use sales skills as a strategic asset against the competition . Your salespeople must be competent at getting your prospects to understand, believe, and value your competitive advantages — so that price isn’t they key decision issue. They must be able to present the selling messages to all the key stakeholders in your customer's organization. They must deal effectively with both the logical and personal issues involved in a sale.
The Competitive Selling skills program teaches your salespeople to construct a specific "road map" to get them to their goal: the sale. It teaches them to anticipate and avoid the pitfalls of roadblocks, detours, and breakdowns along the way caused by the customer's buying process and the competition.
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Develop clear, organized selling strategies for each individual sale and overall account.
- Identify the key stakeholders and understand the "logical" and "personal" motivations that impact each person's buying decision.
- Clarify your advantages versus your competition, and learn how to get your customers to understand, believe, and value your advantages.
- Understand the importance of selling the value of your advantages in order to overcome issues of price, effectiveness or relationship.
- Clarify the most effective selling strategies for winning against your key competition.
- Apply selling skills in closing deals
Who Must Attend
Company’s CEOs, Business Consultants, Sales Managers, Marketeers, Online Sales and Marketing Professionals, Social Media managers and anyone who wants to learn how Insight Selling can help them sell and profit through the roof.
Module 1: Competitive business environment
- Competition in the 21st century
- The impact of competition on an organisation
- Stay relevant in the competitive environment: Mindset, Skills, Process
Module 2: Customer Situation Analysis
- Customer compelling needs to buy
- Understand customer buying cycle and their perception of values
- Systematic process for gathering and organizing key information regarding the customer needs and wants
Module 3: Competitive Situation Analysis
- Define what is ‘win’ for your products
- Establishes a systematic process for identifying how to win in your competitive environment.
- Identify key strength and weakness of your products
- Deep dive into key competitors and conduct competitive analysis.
Module 4: Develop competitive advantage
- Beyond features and benefits
- Develop full values proposition
Day 2 :
Module 5: Competitive sales presentation
- Use the 4 -step persuasion technique to convince your customers
- Summarize the opportunity or gaps
- States the big ideas
- Explain how it works
- Reinforce the benefits
- Practical session : Sales Presentation practice
Module 6: Competitive selling skills
- Develop a questioning strategy to uncover needs that can be uniquely solved by your products
- SPIN Questioning tools
- Negotiate mutual interests
- Negotiate on price
- Practical session : Sales role play
Module 7: Competitive sales strategy
- Understand four types of sales objectives
- Account and stakeholder strategy
Small group discussions, case studies, role-play, interactive presentation and Q&A
MS WINNIE CHO
Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons), University of Southern Queensland
Master of Business Administration (University of South Australia)
Diploma of Training and Assessment System (Competency Training Institute of Australia)
Winnie is a trainer and consultant. She is passionate about sales and leadership, Her vision, “Harnessing Inner Potential”, demonstrates her belief in intrinsic capabilities and talents in everyone to succeed. Since she started her training and consultancy career, she has broaden her exposure from pharmaceutical to others industry ranging from financial, FMCG, engineering, communication and entertainment, nutritional, chemical, industrial, construction and others industry. Aside to her busy schedule she is also a wife, and a mother of 3, a fine example of an empowered woman. A person who always strives for the best, and at the same time inspires those around to her to achieve their potential.
Winnie has over 20 years of Sales and senior leadership experience in local and multinational organizations. Her most recent corporate position was as the Sales Director of a renowned and top multinational pharmaceutical company in Malaysia. In that capacity she has managed a team of more than 150 Sales personnel and was responsible for Sales revenue amounting to more than USD 100 million.
She has also gone through three (3) major company mergers and acquisition changes. Her wide-ranging experience in Sales, Marketing, Training and senior leadership equipped her with high versatility and capability in managing and driving organizational changes while maintaining team members’ morale.
Winnie’s expertise includes sales leadership, building high performance team, strategic implementation and so on. Throughout her years as Sales director, she has successfully drove 4 products to Top 10 Malaysia ethical products despite generic challenges. She also has lots of experience in building high performance team which became one of the most recognized field force in the industry.
Winnie has trained people from various industry from manufacturing, engineering, construction, nutrition, education, FMCG, nutrition companies and others. With her vast and practical experience, she will be able to add value to help organizations to be more effective and efficient.
Wipro Unza Intrix
Al Rajhi Bank
The Star Cendena energy
Among her participants, Winnie is known for her applicable and job-related content that is delivered in a fun and vibrant pace. Her main strength is her vast amount of on-ground experience in sales and management , where she climbed up the corporate ladder from being a Sales Representative to leading the entire sales organization as the Sales Director. In that respect, the examples that she shares during her training is very relatable to participants. Winnie has exposure in the entire spectrum of a sales organization during her corporate days, and this includes being in sales training. When she is not on corporate training circuit, Winnie does consulting, Winnie is a registered trainer with PSMB /HRDF.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,290.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,690.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,490.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a e-Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123