The Project Management Power Crash Course is the perfect career enhancer including a certificate of competency in the shortest possible time with the latest knowledge and the most effective training methods. You receive a comprehensive workbook which is guiding you through the course and offer a complete reference book when you are on the job.
The Project Management practical crash course will equip each participant with the techniques to effectively manage small/medium projects in full responsibility or to contribute in a support function as a Project Coordinator in a large project.
Upon completion of this Project Management course, delegates will be able to:
- Define a project, program, and project management and its processes.
- Determine effective ways of integrating project management and general business management in an organization.
- Determine ways to effectively integrate a project across an entire enterprise to reduce the impact of change.
- Determine how ethics, integrity, and objectivity affect project management.
- Discuss ways of effectively communicating throughout the Project Lifecycle.
- Determine stakeholders and how they affect the project.
- Describe the Project Management Lifecycle and develop a basic project plan.
- Form an effective project team.
- Recognize one’s own work behaviour style and quickly read other people’s styles.
- Identify how to mesh divergent styles together to achieve project success
Who Must Attend
Individuals new to project management or project managers seeking a more practical approach to project management. Functional managers and team members in a leadership role also benefit from an understanding of practical approach of project management for any small and medium size projects.
From beginning to end the program is hands on application based and participants experience doing real project simulation that are as real as they will get in the work environment.
- Project Constraints Analysis
- Project Documentation
- Project Plan and Stages
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Time Limited Resource Scheduling
- Critical Path Analysis
- Programme Evaluation And Review Technique
- Develop Key Stage Work Plans
- Work Allocation
- Managing Changes, Issues and Conflicts
- Interactive presentation
- Case studies
- Active Two-Way Discussion
- Delegates are welcome to bring along their laptop and existing project management related questions for discussion. Up 50 Project Management Templates will be given to each delegate to use and adapt
Key Trainers for iTrainingExpert's Project Management trainings in Asia, Middle East & Europe
Dr BARRAK ADAMS
Phd, Author-Trainer-Business & Technical Consultant, Trade Negotiator, Change Agent
Barrak specialises in training leaders world class negotiations around the Globe. He has been actively developing customised trainings and conducted them in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, the UAE, Sudan, Mauritania and Turkmenistan.
Barrak comes to you with more than 40 years of enriched, result-oriented experience in many positions among SMEs, government agencies, multinational and businesses.Equipped with solid experience and a wide range of state-of-art resources and latest development, his training programs are geared towards competency development.
Barrak had worked with the Audio-Visual, Automotive, Printing, Property Development, Construction, Timber and Food industries, in capacities ranging from Group Engineer, Manager, Plant Manager, Senior Negotiator, Project Director and Managing Director. Being a Management Consultant, Management System Auditor, Trainer and Counselor, he had consulted for an even wider range of industries that includes Medical services, Financial institutions, Petroleum industries, Metal, Plastics, Cellulose and Electronic components manufacturers, and the Civil service around the world.
He graduated in Engineering from the Singapore Polytechnic in 1973 and continued with post graduate and continuing studies in Engineering, Social Science, Rubber and Plastics Technology, Training and Development, Radiation Protection, and Quality Management, with a PhD in Organizational Management from Iowa State (US).
Since 2004, he has since been training and consulting for organizations such as PETRONAS, the National Electricity Board, the National Bank, various government ministries and agencies including Parliament House, and large corporations, further to training in Mauritania, Turkmenistan, Abu Dhabi, Sudan, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Australia.
Currently, he is a senior resource faculty member for iTrainingExpert.com, continuously design and conduct customised trainings and consultancy for multi-national companies around the world.
Barrak comes to you with more To contact Barrak, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +603 8074 9056.
“In the beginning, I feel that I'm already equipped with sufficient knowledge as a project manager. During the course, I learnt that there are more ways and knowledge to be gained to be an even better project manager. After the course, I feel there is a need to continue improving myself on project management skills with the new knowledge I have learned from Herna. Herna is a very a friendly and knowledgeable trainer.” – Gary Ng, Project Manager of Marketing – Ricoh Malaysia Sdn Bhd
“Through the course, I got to learn more on a role as a project manager. I feel I gained more knowledge about project management. I can now appreciate the tasks and responsibilities done by a project manager. Herna's presentation was clear, loud and precise.”– Freddie, Manager – DST Communications Sdn Bhd. Brunei
“I used to think that project management is all about implementation and documentation skills only. Through this training, I realise that project management is about planning and people communication skills. After the training, I feel project management not only about scope, time and cost. The other important aspect is the people's involvement.” – Jessica, Account Manager – DST Communciations Sdn Bhd, Brunei
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,790.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,090.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,990.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an E-Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123