More than 58% of Malaysians are on Social Media each day and spend an average of 2.2 hours a day on all Social Media channels. This is more than double the global average of 26% and slightly more than the world average of 2.0 hours spent a day.
Who Must Attend
MODULE 1: Social Media Marketing
- Overview of Social Media Marketing
- Why use Social Media?
- How Social Media Marketing Differs from Traditional Marketing
- The power of social proof
Module 2 : Facebook targeting and advertising strategy
- Core audiences (targeting via locations, age, gender, languages, interests and other digital parameters captured from Facebook)
- Custom audiences (targeting via customer file, website traffic, app activity, offline activity and engagement)
- Lookalike audiences (expanding similar audiences based on a set of audiences that is defined by the business)
- Understanding the advantages & disadvantages of the different audiences
- Guided creation of audiences
- Placements of ad creatives on Facebook & Instagram
- Scheduling and budgeting
Module 3: Facebook and Its Euphoric Effects
- Why use Facebook Marketing instead of conventional marketing efforts alone
- Facebook Content Type Vs. Marketing objective achieved
- Facebook Content Marketing Best Practices
- Setting a Facebook Content Strategy
- Moderation and Reputation Management on Facebook
Module 4: Social Media Crisis Management / Business Ethics
- The categories of Social Media Crisis
- The life cycle of Social Media Crisis
- Managing and mitigating issues and risks
- Dealing with negative feedback & criticism
Module 5: Instagram
- Introduction to Instagram
- Instagram and its Best Practices
- Instagram Advertising
MODULE 6:Digital Marketing Analytics
- Setting up Realistic KPI
- Digital marketing Development
- Measurement of ROI digital marketing ROI
Module 7 : YouTube and its Viral Effects
- The Power of Video Marketing
- Video Marketing Best Practices
- YouTube Channel & its Best Practices
- Ad Formats on YouTube
- Hands On YouTube Advertising Exercise
Module 8 : Content is King…
- How do you set on your content strategy?
- Growing the idea pool. What are the strategies to drive creative content? This includes an interactive exercise using Mind Mapping to generate content ideas.
- When to say what and where?
- Who says what about you or your products? Strategies to leverage User Generated Content.
- The ultimate Word of mouth - How to best integrate User Generated Content into your strategy
“This is a good Social media training program. The trainer is very good, and I learnt lots of things from this training program.”– Nornih Binti Sikua. Eon Mart Group
“The trainer was absolutely perfect.”– Mohd Rahiman, Eon Mart Group
“I like boosting my knowledge on social media marketing to boost my business and the trainer is eloquent and well prepared.”– Alvin Soh, Eon Mart Group
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,790.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,090.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,990.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an E-Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123