All businesses these days face tough competition – competition for sales and competition for time. Those who able to sell and deliver the value of the product, service or solution that customers will buy are those who have an edge over their competitors.
You need the edge – the tools and techniques that makes you more attractive to the customer than your competition. Some sales executives do sell themselves more effectively than others. And they seem to naturally know how to influence and persuade effortlessly. And it is definitely the result of using a powerful set of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) communication and influencing skills effectively; skills that anyone can easily learn.
Finally, in sales, a sale is always made – either you sold your prospects or your prospects sold you the reasons not to buy. So, the Sales Director in the end gets either a result or a reason from his sales executives. Which would you choose: the “result” or the “reason”? Get the “results” you want with “NLP for Super-Sales Success”.
At the end of this Sales Strategy with NLP programme, you will have gained the following knowledge and learning:
• Application of NLP tools in selling
• Thinking Strategies
• Communication and Listening Skills
• Pace Sensory Language to Build Rapport
• Resourceful language patterns for success
Upon completion of this programme, you will be able to:
- Effectively build rapport with your customers
- Understand what your customer wants and needs
- Understand how your prospects process information and their thought preferences
- Understand sales strategy and sales tactics that support your customers’ buying strategies
- Apply non-verbal communication to influence prospect in selling and negotiations
- Use effective and advanced questioning techniques and discover hidden buying pattern
- Use of language to gain influence and handle objections
- Closing with a difference
Who Must Attend
• Sales Support Staff
• Sales Professional or Sales Manager
• All other staffs who desires to excel in their influencing and persuasive skills
MODULE 1: Brief Introduction of NLP
• Definition Of NLP
• The Study Of Human Excellence
• NLP Presuppositions
• NLP Thinking & Communication Model
MODULE 2: You lead with your state
• Induce Good & Empowering State
• Accessing the Client’s Decision Making Strategy using VAK Assessment
• Anchors for Leading the Client
MODULE 3: The Successful Communication in Selling
• Verbal & Non Verbal communication
• Physiology, Tonality & Words
• Internal Voice Management
MODULE 4: Building Rapport
• Strategies In Building Rapport
• Recognise and Speak Prospect's Language
• Read and Respond To Eye Accessing Cues – Is the Client telling the truth
• Pace and Leading Strategy
• Matching and Mirroring
MODULE 5: Probe and Question with Precision
• Identify Client’s Deeper Needs
• Questions That Clarify What Client Means
• Active Listening Skills
• Identify The Buying Strategy
MODULE 6: Selling Presentation Model
• Leading Selling Steps
• Apply Embed Commands
• Language Pattern That Deliver Suggestions
MODULE 7: Handling Objections
• Out Frame & Reframe
• Powerful USP
• The Answer Is In The Questions
• The Emotional Factor
MODULE 8: Closing with a Difference
• Understand Client’s Hot Buttons
• Identify The Buying Signal
• Effective Closing, Gaining Agreement & Commitment
• Meta Modeling Technique – where the prospect can’t say ‘No’
In this experiential training, the training facilitator adopts a coaching and facilitative approach. It is very important to engage the participants in reviewing their own outcome.
The activities are designed to illustrate key issues that the participants are facing in selling by using NLP tools to create illustrations and activities such as role plays, Mind exercises, group discussion.
To contact Mr Daniel for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.