This fun-filled powerful and life-changing Stress Managment workshop provides the participants with the skills to manage their own energy levels and mental states via music therapy and the NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) way. It has been specially designed for anyone who wants to balance their mental states and energy levels more effectively. Our practical highly effective Music & Mental Therapy for High Impact Stress Managementt raining gives you the techniques to achieve greater control of your energy level and overcome mental stressors.
We all recognise that Music and mood are interlinked. Scientists continue to uncover how these influences occur at a neural level. Studies prove that the music we listen to engages a wide range of neurobiological systems that affect our psychology. A recent study by researcher Jacob Jolij and student Maaike Meurs of the Psychology Department of the University of Groningen in the Netherlands shows that listening to particularly happy or sad music changes the way we perceive the world. So what kind of music rings in your ears in your daily life?
"Many of the happiest, most successful, well adjusted people are those who have learned to respond to high levels of stress in a positive and balanced way".
Stress - related disorders have become increasingly common in the hustle and bustle corporate world. The wear and tear caused by chronic stress at work can contribute to physical and mental breakdown. Thus, leading to deterioration of communication, working relationships and in the end, poor performance or work quality. Some disorders such as hypertension have reached almost epidemic proportions. Because of these increases, stress and the way of dealing with it, have become areas of major concern.
It's is time to destress, rejunenate, cleanse away the toxins in the mind and come for this proven and powerful workshop.
Who Must Attend
- What is NLP and how it works to remove stress?
- Code name for FEAR
- Icebreaker - Percussion Ensemble to beat stress
- Group Discussion- What is ‘Eating You at Work’
- Physical symptoms?
- Elicit conscious and unconscious stressors
- Times when stress is good to push us
- Sources of Stress
- Being Positive in Stressful Situations
- Reframing Perspectives of Stress
- Seeking out your Passion
- Driving towards Passion relief Stress
- Maximising physical energy levels
- Understanding Energy levels & Mental States
- How it contributes to Unconscious Stressors
- 7 Meridian Points
- Visualization & Chakra Humming for Energizing Vibrations
- Making effective use of Percussion Instruments
- How music can relief stress?
- Music that elicits a specific emotional response
- Enhancing & Reinforcing positive responses
- Developed an ideal mindset for peak performance
- Music to stay optimistic– ‘action’ mental states
- Practice : Rhapsody of Percussions
- Empowering and Disempowering words
- Softening Language styles
- Experiencing Powerful Body Language
- NLP tool: Building Self Esteem & Confidence
- Practice: Positive Talk for Stress Away
- Employ physical and mental techniques for coping with stress.
- Changing Physiology to change mental states
- VAK exercises to rid stress
- Breathing Technique for deep relaxation exercise
- Deep Entrancing with Rhythmic Drums for Inducing Stress Relief
- Anchoring the Empowering Energy Level in our Body
- Setting the ‘Mental Switch’ for Stress Relief when needed
- Action plan
In this experiential fun-filled training, the training facilitator adopts a coaching and facilitative approach. It is very important to engage the participants in reviewing their own outcomes in managing personal stressors and energy levels.
The activities are designed to illustrate key issues that the participants are facing in managing stress by using Music Therapy & NLP tools to create illustrations, demonstrations and activities such as role plays, Mind exercises, group discussion & percussion ensemble music exercises.
New skills will be learnt via mind programming methods using practical NLP.
Member of Malaysian Institute of Management
Certified Professional Trainer, MIM
MBA (General) University of Hull, UK
Council of Engineering Institutions (UK) Part I & II
Associate Member of Institute of Electrical Engineers, UK
Graduate Member of Institute of Engineers, Malaysia
ISO Standardization Internal Auditor
NLP Master Trainer Certification, NFNLP US
Certified Master Conversational Hypnotherapist, IAPCH U
Certified Specialist in Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning, SNLP US
To contact Mr Daniel for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,890.00 + 6% SST|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,290.00 + 6% SST|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,190.00 + 6% SST|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
Fee is NOT INCLUSIVE of 6% SST
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.