Upon completion of this Effective Presentation and Influencing Skills course, you will be able to:
• Speak to the public without hesitation on barriers
• Learn how to project your voice and use pauses to dramatize your point
• Communicate with clarity and conviction
• Gain new confidence in your presentation skills.
• Evaluate the essential overt and covert influencing and negotiating positive win/win outcomes
• Apply the principles of a number of well-researched influence models in NLP
• Develop and apply practical methods for effective influencing within your own organisation.
• Secure faster deals through powerful non-verbal techniques of Neuro-Linguistic Programming® ( NLP )
Who Must Attend
Personnel who needs to develop their presentation and influencing skills, speak in front of groups or sell ideas to others, persuade and influence others effectively on the negotiation table.
MODULE 1: Essentials of a Highly Effective Presentation for NLP
- Understanding your own attitude toward public speaking and developing the appreciation for the characteristics of effective presenters
- Doing the initial planning and knowing your audience
- Making your presentation convincing
- Subconscious influence techniques in Presentation to gain compliance
MODULE 2: Balancing Verbal and Nonverbal Messages
- Practice nonverbal impact skills to reduce nervousness and to engage the attention of your listeners
- Make your content clearer and more memorable
- Identify tips for effective composition of visual content and speaker aids eg. Props and Videos
MODULE 3: Handling Questions from the Audience
- Explain the importance of the question-and-answer session
- Respond to questions from the audience & handling the ego professionally
MODULE 4: Managing & Engaging the Presentation Environment Strategies & Tips
- Strategies - Where to stand and what are stage anchors.
- Using Emotional and Illogical techniques to influence the audience
MODULE 5: The nature of influence
- The basic mechanisms
Where influence is used overtly and covertly
MODULE 6: Understanding the individual
- Understanding human thought-process patterns
Identifying motivation patterns
MODULE 7: Negotiation strategies
- Wwin/win or win/lose
- A negotiation mindset
Opponents or partners
MODULE 8: Tactical objection handling
- Brainstorming common objections faced
- Assessing the other side
Reframing for highly effective objection handling
MODULE 9: Managing human states in Negotiation
- The role of anchoring
- Handling conflict
- Dealing with others in ways they can’t say ‘NO’
In this fun-filled highly experiential training, the training facilitator adopts a coaching and facilitative approach. It is very important to engage the participants in reviewing their own outcomes.
The fun-filled activities are designed to illustrate key issues that the participants are facing in presenting and negotiating by using NLP tools to create illustrations, demonstrations and activities such as role plays, Mind exercises, group discussion and presentations.
New skills will be learnt via mind programming methods using practical NLP.
Member of Malaysian Institute of Management
Certified Professional Trainer, MIM
MBA (General) University of Hull, UK
Council of Engineering Institutions (UK) Part I & II
Associate Member of Institute of Electrical Engineers, UK
Graduate Member of Institute of Engineers, Malaysia
ISO Standardization Internal Auditor
NLP Master Trainer Certification, NFNLP US
Certified Master Conversational Hypnotherapist, IAPCH U
Certified Specialist in Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning, SNLP US
To contact Mr Daniel for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,790.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,090.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,990.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123