Upon completion of this Effective Presentation and Influencing Skills course, you will be able to:
• Speak to the public without hesitation on barriers
• Learn how to project your voice and use pauses to dramatize your point
• Communicate with clarity and conviction
• Gain new confidence in your presentation skills.
• Evaluate the essential overt and covert influencing and negotiating positive win/win outcomes
• Apply the principles of a number of well-researched influence models in NLP
• Develop and apply practical methods for effective influencing within your own organisation.
• Secure faster deals through powerful non-verbal techniques of Neuro-Linguistic Programming® ( NLP )
Who Must Attend
Personnel who needs to develop their presentation and influencing skills, speak in front of groups or sell ideas to others, persuade and influence others effectively on the negotiation table.
MODULE 1: Essentials of a Highly Effective Presentation for NLP
- Understanding your own attitude toward public speaking and developing the appreciation for the characteristics of effective presenters
- Doing the initial planning and knowing your audience
- Making your presentation convincing
- Subconscious influence techniques in Presentation to gain compliance
MODULE 2: Balancing Verbal and Nonverbal Messages
- Practice nonverbal impact skills to reduce nervousness and to engage the attention of your listeners
- Make your content clearer and more memorable
- Identify tips for effective composition of visual content and speaker aids eg. Props and Videos
MODULE 3: Handling Questions from the Audience
- Explain the importance of the question-and-answer session
- Respond to questions from the audience & handling the ego professionally
MODULE 4: Managing & Engaging the Presentation Environment Strategies & Tips
- Strategies - Where to stand and what are stage anchors.
- Using Emotional and Illogical techniques to influence the audience
MODULE 5: The nature of influence
- The basic mechanisms
Where influence is used overtly and covertly
MODULE 6: Understanding the individual
- Understanding human thought-process patterns
Identifying motivation patterns
MODULE 7: Negotiation strategies
- Wwin/win or win/lose
- A negotiation mindset
Opponents or partners
MODULE 8: Tactical objection handling
- Brainstorming common objections faced
- Assessing the other side
Reframing for highly effective objection handling
MODULE 9: Managing human states in Negotiation
- The role of anchoring
- Handling conflict
- Dealing with others in ways they can’t say ‘NO’
In this fun-filled highly experiential training, the training facilitator adopts a coaching and facilitative approach. It is very important to engage the participants in reviewing their own outcomes.
The fun-filled activities are designed to illustrate key issues that the participants are facing in presenting and negotiating by using NLP tools to create illustrations, demonstrations and activities such as role plays, Mind exercises, group discussion and presentations.
New skills will be learnt via mind programming methods using practical NLP.
Certified Master Performance Coach (ICF Approved - International
From DC Psychology International & American Institute of Business Psychology
Certification in Colored Brain Communication
Certification in Human Drivers & Motivation
Certification in Dynamic Speaking
Certification in Curriculum Development
Certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Certification in Hypnotherapy from London College of Clinical Hypnosis (LCCH)
Practitioner in Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Quotient
Practitioner in Gamification
Rachel Khor is currently the Principal Trainer and Chief Learning Strategist with more than 18 years of real, hands on training experience.
Rachel Khor is also a Master Trainer in Negotiation, Sales, Leadership, Positive Work Attitude, Mental Toughness, Peak Performance, Emotional Intelligence and Emotional Drivers, Success Tools and Colored Brain, Creativity and Thinking Outside The Box, Problem Solving Skills, Master Your Mind, Communication, Goal Setting.
She has also undertaken training, consultancy and facilitation projects with various companies, both private and public sectors.
She is a sought after Learning & Development Strategist, People Developer, Trainer, Coach & Mentor. Her training and coaching incorporate effective evaluation methods, powerful techniques of varied disciplines and practical tools for all her learning solutions.
Participants have described her sessions as inspiring, thought provoking, energetic, highly interactive and easy to understand. Based on the belief that every individual has a core genius and the ability to soar given the right opportunities; Rachel's training methodology breaks limiting beliefs, overcomes obstacles and cultivates trust across cultures.
She has presented papers in various national events, seminars including speaking at PSMB Forum and CEO Forum and was rated highly by both the audience and the organizers. She is also able to provide Colored Brain, Emotional Drivers, DISC Personality Profiling and Behavioral Analysis. Her methods follow S.M.A.R.T.I.E.S. principle - specific, measurable, achievable, rewarding, tracked/ timeliness, inspiring, excellence/emotional, small steps; aligned to business needs while strengthening organization’s capability and vision.
She received her training in USA, UK, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia. Prior to starting her own company she has worked with the Singapore Government & was the Conference Director of AIC, an international conference company listed on the London Stock Exchange, based in Australia. She has international exposure having worked for both public organizations as well as private companies in Australia, UK, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Qatar.
We have a faculty of specialist and can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,990.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,590.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,490.00 per pax|