This intensive course is for very busy working adults who need to enhance their credibility in their written work, be it a business proposal or business emails.
In two days, you will:
Learn what it takes to produce fluent and error-free written work.
Equip yourself with tools, techniques and strategies to spot common errors in verb tenses, sentence style and vocabulary.
Communicate your ideas confidently in meetings and with colleagues without the fear of poor grammar.
By the end of this English grammar course, it is expected that participants should have acquired:
- understand English Grammar in an animated and easy to understand way
- Understand English Tenses and able to differentiate how to use Present, Past and Perfect Tense in different context.
- Apply Tenses in different Sentence Structures.
- Describing your thoughts in error-free sentences
- Identify and correct errors in grammar
- Communicate orally with more confidence at workplace with the Functional English module
Who Must Attend
Participants who have a good grasp of the basic grammar structures and wanting to perfect their writing skills without any glaring grammatical mistakes. This course is NOT suitable for delegates wanting to start learning English.
This workshop’s methodology is a combination of expert input, interactive practical exercises, some gamification, group discussions and exercise worksheets.
• Canadian Institute for English Certificate in TESOL
• BA Language Studies (Bridgewater University)
• M Ed Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Concordia University)
• PSMB Certified Trainer
Before his dedication to full time training, Steve worked for one of the oldest and most established brokerage houses in Canada. He was in charge of regulatory compliance and education.
After realizing his true passion was in sharing and speaking, Steve moved to Malaysia in 2003 to focus more on Cross-Cultural Communication and Corporate Trainings. During this decade, he has been involved in designing and delivering programmes for many Multinational companies. He has also been involved in instruction, training and curriculum development for the education sector. Currently he also the Subject Expert and Advisor for Chinese Taipei School in Kuala Lumpur.
Steve is an enthusiastic and dedicated trainer who operates an active learning environment and always keeps his audience amused and challenged. He thrives on challenges and always engages and affect his audience to help them remember and practise the skills taught.
With over 15 years of public speaking experience, Steve has a very acute understanding of what is required in order to get ideas across clearly and in an engaging manner. He regularly participates in or leads workshops and training sessions, often giving presentations to upwards of 2000 participants.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.