This 100% activity based session is designed for Service Professionals who engage customers in:
Live Chat, Email, Telephone, Face to Face interactions.
The 4 main ingredients used in this program are Involvement, Interaction, Personal Reflection and Fun! This training session takes a practical approach in terms of enhancing behavioural skills that are imperative for Service professionals to perform their function confidently. Key elements of Communication including Basic Customer Courtesies, Telephone Skills, , email writing skills, Professional Listening, Articulate Speaking, Live Chat, Dealing with angry and irate customers are included.
boost customer experience to a higher level
- Structure customer contact more effectively
- Improve questioning and listening skills through speaking and writing
- Identify customer’s real issues and match with appropriate solutions
- Build better relationships with customers using empathy
- Understand the importance and impact of the telephone as a service tool
- Write effective emails & live chat dialogue including templates and canned responses
Who Must Attend
This program is designed for customer service front liners, supervisors, team leaders of any industry.
MODULE 1 : Review of the required elements of world class service ;
MODULE 2 : Active Listening
- Activity : The Diagram
MODULE 3: Empathy - Understanding customer’s perspective
- Video: The human connection
- Video: BrenéBrown on Empathy
MODULE 4: Professional / Articulate Speaking
- Communicating without body language through phone
- Articulate speaking
- Mastering and Applying Voice Characteristics
- Tone, Pitch, Rate of Speech and Volume
- Game : The Blindfold
MODULE 5 : Probing Skills
- The art of asking the right questions to identify and understand underlying customer issues
- Game : 20 Questions
MODULE 6 : Telephone Etiquette
MODULE 7 : Body Language strategy & secret
- Activity : Synchrony vs Dyssemia
- Do’s & Don’ts in Body Language
MODULE 8 : Handling complaints and De-fusing angry customers
Handling difficult customer situations well can actually improve future business. When a situation becomes heated, it is better to stick to a clearly defined set of steps and deal with the problem in the most professional manner possible. Professionalism is as much a state of mind or attitude as it is a behaviour. Showing empathy as distinct from sympathy is necessary. Demonstrating a genuine understanding of another human being’s predicament is a powerful service image builder. We need to help control a customer’s emotions and accept that sometimes we all feel irate or upset. During this module, we identify and practice the crucial steps in calming and directing an angry or irate customer.
- Activity : Role play sessions on real scenarios
MODULE 9 : Live Chat / Web Chat technique & Industry standards
- Group exercise
MODULE 10 : Email Writing Skill & Best Practices
- Group exercise
In this Experiential program, we adopt a facilitative approach through interactive workshops, self-assessments, group activities and simulations. As It is very important for participants to review their own outcome, activities are designed to illustrate key issues that the participants are facing in Customer Service and identify areas of improvement.
MR S MOGHAL
Mr S Moghal is a Certified Trainer by HRDF, Malaysia. He brings to you over 15 years of experience in call centre training, customer services, telesales and tele-debt trainings and consultancy. Shahrukh believes that front-liners deserve to be assured of their importance in the overall mix of the organizational structure.
The experiences that he has injected into his call centre training and consultancy date back to 1990 when he began his career as a call centre agent in the United States. Subsequently, he moved up the ranks of agent to team leader to internal trainer over a period of 6 years. Since then, he has been actively involved with developing agent and team leader skills within call centre teams in a multitude of industries including Media Prima, Banking, Insurance, Manufacturing, BPO companies, Pharmaceutical Sales Companies, Software Developers and more.
This experience as a customer service trainer and project coordinator has been instrumental in the development of his understanding of call centre agent and team leader psychology, what drives each position and how skills are developed in each area.
He is a GEM as a trainer. He is active, friendly and approachable. He makes his participants feel at ease and relax during his sessions. He’s highly pragmatic and only shares and trains what he know best to help participants gain the pertinent skills to enhance their own confidence and effectiveness.
Shahrukh is the founder of The PLEASE!™ Workshops which train front liners to implement winning Customer Interaction Tools such as to Probe, Listen, Empathize and Articulate. The PLEASE!™ Workshops are suitable for any executive who interacts with customers regularly. A powerful too, especially in Call Centre Agent skills development. His training sessions are filled with an air of positivity and motivation for the participants. His training style revolves around Concepts, Application, Reflection and most of all FUN!!
Shahrukh’s call centre training clients:
1.Maxis Berhad – Call Centre Outbound Tele-Debt Collector and Team Leader assessment and training
2.Reliance Berhad Call Centre – High Impact Telesales Skills (Assessment & Training)
3.Affin Bank Berhad Call Centre–Telephone debt collection skills
4.HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad– Branch TELESALES training of financial products
5.HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad Call Centre – CRM training for the DRM Team
6.Hong Leong Group Call Centre – Finance, Bank, Assurance and Customer Service
7.Honda Malaysia Sdn.Bhd. – Call Centre Customer Service
8.The Bank of Nova Scotia Berhad – Financial products telesales
9.Malaysia National Insurance Call Centre– Sales training for a Child Education plan
10.Legend Hotel Call Centre– Time Share appointment and Customer Service training
11.Palace of the Golden Horses- Time Share Telesales
12.Bumiputra Commerce Bank BerhadCall Centre –Phone Banking telesales
13.Malaysian Oxygen Berhad Call Centre – Call Centre Telesales & Teleservice
14.Malaysia Airlines Golden Boutiques– Buy n Fly card telesales training
15.New Straits Times– Classified Ads-Call Centre & Face to face service
16.Utusan Melayu Call Centre – Classified Advertising-Outbound Telemarketing Skills
17. Elken Sdn Bhd – Counter Service / Effective Communication / Customer Service
18. British American Tobacco – Effective Communication and Selling Skills (Kent)
19.Yellow Pages Call Centre – Appointment setting Skills
20.MNI Oneline Call Centre – Telesales and Teleservice training
21.Zuellig Pharma Call Centre - Customer Service and Team Leader Training
22.AmAssurance Call Centre –Setting up a new Telesales Unit & Call centre training
23.RHB Bank Call Centre–Outbound Telesales Training
24.Maybank Group Contact Centre –Outbound Telesales Skills (Insurance products)
25.OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad –Outbound Telesales Skills transactional banking
26.Bank Rakyat Call Centre – Telesales and Service training
27.SP Setia –Outbound Telesales skills
28.Bonuslink Call Centre – Outbound Telesales Skills & Inbound Customer Service
29.Etiqa Insurance Berhad –Brand Delivery training campaign
30. CSC Malaysia Berhad BPO Call Centre–Ensuring contact centre success
31. Mitsubishi Motors Malaysia –Call centre Customer Service Skills
32.Mimos Berhad –Mutiara Smart Computing – Call Centre Customer Service Skills
33. Citylink Express Courier Call Centre–Call Centre Customer Service Skills
34. POS Malaysia Call Centre –Pos Laju Call centre debt collection skills
35. DKSH Malaysia – Call centre agent assessment and one to one coaching
36. Gibraltar BSN Life Insurance Berhad – Formerly UniAsia Life - Call Centre Telesales
37. Corporate Information Travel –Service Based Telephone Techniques & Handling Difficult Callers
38. HRDF – PSMB Call CentreCustomer Care Excellence
To contact Shahrukh for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2735 123 or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
ITRAININGEXPERT GLOABL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123