Are you looking to become an effective presenter who can communicate with confidence, power, impact for business?
This Professional Business Presentation Skills course is customised to focus on building on your confidence using a variety of techniques dealing with presenting in the business world. This is achieved through the engaging delivery, captivating content, powerful language, rhetorical techniques and question handling. The lessons are conducted to ensure participants who participate in this course fully equip themselves with effective techniques in delivering power impact presentations.
You will be taught on the techniques used by effective public speakers and asked to apply these to your business situations. This is a 100% bullet proof confidence boosting - hands-on training that all past participants rave about. Just check out all the testimonies that the past participants boast about and you will see how you too can gain back your 'POWER', 'CONFIDENCE' and 'PERSUASIVENESS' after the training.
It is indeed one of the more rewarding experiences in life to stand up in front of an appreciative audience and wow them. And the skills required to find your own voice and style with your audiences can definitely be learned by anyone. And yet, while many people see public speaking as something they want to enjoy doing, it continues to rank amongst the most often-expressed fears people have. If this describes you, I'd like to show you how you can get past those fears with zero pain, and maximum fun. Getting from Scared -- to Ready and Excited -- can be amazingly easy.
This is a 100% bullet proof confidence boosting - hands-on training that all past participants rave about. Just check out all the testimonies that the past participants boast about and you will see how you too can gain back your 'POWER', 'CONFIDENCE' and 'PERSUASIVENESS' after the training.
- Build rapport with your audience to engage them in your presentation
- Gain energy and have stage presence during your presentation
- Portray a charismatic, powerful and confident image on stage
- Understand and read your audience's body language to hold their interest
- Handle questions or unexpected questions from the audience
- Learn 10+ ways to grab your audience's attention within seconds
- Discover the powerful secrets of a Top Presenters in the world
- Interpret the signals that audience members wish you wouldn't notice, but which helps you tune your presentation more effectively anyway!
- Replace distracting habits with Captivating ones!
- Prepare captivating presentation slides, handouts or visual aids
Who Must Attend
Anyone who needs to present in front of any audience for work e.g Sales Personnel, PR Relations, Frontliners, Customer
Service Personnel, Managers & Senior Managers
Delegates are advised to bring along their prepared presentations (slides/ product demo/ sales kit).
- Short Presentation 1 & Positive feedback provided
- Introduction and review of the 3 keys to presentation success
- Understanding how people learn and process information
- Understand your perceptions about giving presentations
- Discover why you can look forward to giving presentations
- Introduction to the 3 stages of presentations: Planning, designing/developing and presenting
- Group work incl in this module
- Utilizing a variety of planning strategies
- The importance of keeping the audience at the centre of all planning
- Establish your core message and build around it
- How to analyse your audience
- Measuring relevance
- The introduction to storytelling and humour
- How audiences absorb and retain information
- Learn to discriminate between entertaining and informative information
- Developing materials YOU are comfortable with
- Simplicity is paramount in design
- Develop material that will have the most effect
- Slide design that draws your audience to your message
- PowerPoint as a support not a partner
- Use notes that build your authenticity
- Develop your materials in a mentally and visually logical way
- Development and design activities for groups incl in this module
- Establish a rapport with your audience before and during your presentation
- Present yourself in a way that puts you and your audience at ease.
- Ensure your core message is well established and repetitious
- The show must go on-you CAN deal with screw-ups
- The holy trifecta of; your body-voice-material
- Questions are always welcome
- Using visual aids to enhance, not hinder
- Storytelling that does more than entertain
- Respect your audience of different backgrounds
- Nervousness as a positive
- Introducing the presentation checklist
- Individuals plan, design & develop a longer presentation on a topic provided to them.
- Guidance and coaching given by the trainer
- Individuals plan, design & develop a presentation on a topic provided to them.
- Guidance and coaching given by the trainer
- Individual participants give some presentation tasks- Feedback provided
Interactive presentation, simulations, video-recorded individual presentations.
View Gordon on Youtube: https://youtu.be/qXzPCLIkBAQ
“Very impressed with my staff’s progress. I’m happy with the confidence they display during the presentation sessions. Great job, trainers and thank you.” Tuan Hj Idrus, General Manager, Scania Malaysia.