On completion of The Kaizen Process of Continuous Improvement Program, participants will be able:-
- Problems are identified at source, and resolved.
- Small improvements which are realized can add up to major benefits for the business
- Improvements, which lead to changes in the business quality, cost and delivery of products, mean a greater level of customer satisfaction, and business growth.
- By involving employees in looking at their environment to bring about change, results in improved morale as people begin to find work easier and more enjoyable.
Who Must Attend
- Factory Manager / Production Manager / Executive / Supervisor
- Materials Manager/Executive/Officer
- Warehouse/Store Manager / Executive/ Supervisor
- Production & Materials Planner / Manager
- Purchasing Manager, Executive, Buyer
Day 1 :
Module 1: Overview
The Theory behind Kaizen
Since Kaizen is often interpreted differently by the companies that use it. Participants will be introducing to the variations represent the components of Kaizen that become associated with various operational objectives:
- Manufacturing best practices
- Tools for eliminating waste
- Understand and apply the Quality Planning tools.
- Identify and apply the Quality Control tools.
- Identify and utilize Quality Improvement tools
- How to carry out their Process Capability studies.
Understand Basic Statistics and Basic Anova.
- Creating standards
- A co-operative environment
- A creative workforce
- Lean manufacturing
- What is Kaizen?
- Why Kaizen?
- What is Waste?
- Value-Added, Lean & Flexible Manufacturing
- People: The Heart and Mind of Kaizen
- The Kaizen Principles
- The Ten Basic Tips for Kaizen Activities
Module 2: Lean Techniques
- Single Minute Exchange of Die (SMED) also known as Set-up Reduction :
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Standard Work
Module 3: Kaizen Tool
- Pareto Charts:
- Ishikawa (Fishbone) Diagram:
- Five “Why?” Root Cause Analysis: Getting to the root
- Brainstorming and Consensus Decision Making: Facilitation Techniques
- Process Mapping
Module 4: Analysing Charts
- Scatter Plots
- Statistical Process Control
- Gantt Charting:
- Kaizen Event Planning
Course methodology includes a combination of Classroom sessions; LCD projector, video presentation as well as work-related application will be used
- MIEEE (member of Institute of Electrical Electronic Engineer, USA)
- AMIM (Associate Malaysia Institute of Management)
- Bachelor Engineering (USA)
- Certificate Chinese Education (Taiwan)
- Diploma in Science (Malaysia).
Certified HRDF Trainer EMP/0915
+6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
“The trainer has good creativity thinking and able to give examples for better understanding. ” Law Siew Kiong, Shell MDS (M) Sdn Berhad.
“ Trainer is knowledgeable and good at delivering the 8D Problem Solving process information clearly .” Munirah binti Daud, Giesecke & Devrient Malaysia Sdn Bhd