- Are you looking to streamline warehouse operations?
- Do you need your team of Warehouse and operations guys to operate efficiently, use space effectively, control costing well and meets your clients’ expectations all the time?
If you looking to streamline your warehouse operations, you must train your team to be in tip-top operations mode, integrating a seamless storing and management system for physical goods.
The Key to an Effective Warehouse Management is to have 8 key Operational Factors, which are: -
- Receiving Control
- Warehouse Management/Planning
- Issuing Control
- Material Handling Control
- Data Management
- Inventory Reconciliation & Control
- Safety and Space Management
- Effective Time Management
By the end of this Warehouse Management and Operation control course, you will be able to:
- Understand the systems used to manage warehousing and stores activities effectively
- Evaluate procedures on wasteful activities and excess costs.
- Increase efficiency and accuracy, traceability
- Identify the tools to accurately measure performance objectives
- Design practical Action plans that reduce obsolescence , write-offs and better time management
- Handle the real-life issues related to warehouse and stores management
- Develop the right attitude and mindset as a professional Warehouse professional
Who Must Attend
This Warehouse Management course comes alive with the several modules of interactive lectures, participative discussions, and many case studies that debunk and discusses the solutions to real-life problems makes the core of the training.
Bring back your experience and knowledge back at work place the following day for practical work applications and solutions.
Dr. Charles Winston is a high-energy, enthusiastic and dependable individual who excels in challenging and competitive environments.
He has had a very balanced career in both Logistics & Supply Chain with a strong track record of achievement in exceeding both top & bottom line results with limited resources. Charles is passionate about Corporate Strategy and employs a Strategic Approach to Logistics & Supply Chain systems.
His career of over 18 years has been in Manufacturing & Logistics/Supply Chain, Industries with experience in ground up operations; Technical systems build up, Corporate Strategy, New Business Startups, and Inventory and Market Analysis.
He holds a PhD. in Global Logistics from South Coast International University (UK). and Master of Science in Global Logistics and a Master of Science in Supply Chain from South Coast International University (UK). He also has a Diploma in Accounting & Business from University of East London & a Diploma in Moving from FIDI, Switzerland. Currently he is pursuing his Black Belt in Six Sigma.
Dr. Charles is a certified Train the Trainer and he has numerous conducted Trainings in warehouse & inventory management, supply chain management, logistics management, TQM , transport management, KPI Creation and Implementation as well as Lean Process actualization.