Do you have to deal with angry customers?
Have you come across very demanding and difficult clients?
Do you feel frustrated have to deal with very unreasonable and aggressive customers?
If we are unable to deal with such customers, the problem might end up being an even bigger complaint, a heated fight or a viral on social media for the wrong publicity. It's never easy to handle difficult people because it affects us emotionally. We definitely don’t want to risk such scenes in our business affecting our branding, reputation or sales.
So, the bottom line is, no matter what your job is, being trained in dealing with angry and difficult clients is really important. If you’re caught off guard in handling difficult and demanding customers, it could be difficult to keep calm and solve the problem.
In this course, you will learn what to say and how to say it so we could save the situation from getting bad to worse. In fact, after being trained, we can turn the situation around and end up with a strong relationship with our client than we had before. There will be many real-life instances for practice and you will see how you progress in handling people’s emotions just in 2 days.
• Enhance their customer service skills
• Improve relationships with other employees
• Interpret their customer needs and expectations
• Use more effective ways to handle angry, difficult or demanding customers
• Manage anger and negative emotions more confidently
• Staying calm and compose during difficult situations
• Apply Mediation Approach to Solve Conflicts
Who Must Attend
This program is designed for customer service front liners, supervisors, team leaders of any industry that handles customers who could be difficult and demanding customers.
MODULE 1: WHAT CUSTOMERS EXPECT? WHAT IS IN THE BUYER’S MIND?
• Old Customer Service Vs Relationship-based Customer Service
• The High Expectation of Sophisticated Consumers
• Implanting Excellent Customer Service’s Mindset
• How’s does my current Attitude affect my Work? Why am I programmed internally at such?
MODULE 2: DO YOU KNOW WHY YOUR CUSTOMER IS UPSET?
• Understanding why customers are upset, angry or aggressive
• Why customer talk to us that way? What are they communicating?
• Are you listening or just hearing customers’ problems?
• Applying the PERSONALITY Profiling Tool to understand people better
Role Play: How to react to each personality type that you encounter
MODULE 3: THE ART OF BUILDING RAPPORT
• How Rapport build Trust
• Interpreting customers’ Non-Verbal Communication?
• Brushing up our Listening for Solution
• Role- play: How to Improve Your Rapport Skills
MODULE 4: SHARPENING YOUR PROBLING SKILS
• Improving your probing skills
• The Answer to Solutions is in the Question
• Identifying customers’ hot buttons and preferences
• Discovering what makes customers tick
MODULE 5: EMPATHY IMPROVES INTERACTIONS
• What is empathy and how to apply it during heated moments?
• Are your playing the Victim Game or Taking Accountability?
• How to ward of Bad Vibes?
• Creating Lasting Impressions
MODULE 6: CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
• From Customer Service to Customer Engagement
• How apology and empathy work hand in hand
MODULE 7: FORTIFY CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
• Driving Customer Lifetime Value
• Walking the Extra Mile to Exceed Customers Expectations
• Role Play: Ensuring Customer Retention
MODULE 8: HANDLING DIFFICULT CUSTOMERS WITH MEDIATION/ADR APPROACH
• How does Dispute Resolution Work?
• Recognising Conflict and Root Causes
• What makes angry Customer calmer
• How to use Alternative Dispute Resolution to Diffuse heated moments
• Complaint-Solving Skills
• Responding to Complaints Through Emails, Phone & Social Media
ANGELINE ANN SAMUEL
Bachelor of Software Engineering (Hons), University of Staffordshire
CEO & Founder Of A TECH
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
Angeline is an experienced specialist in professional development and digital marketing. She has spearheaded a global development company, primarily the management consulting wing specializing in providing world class professional development, human capital development and social media marketing solutions. Her involvement includes ensuring progressive growth of the business through management of its Advisory functions. Currently she is the CEO of a digital marketing firm in Malaysia.
Her daily role entails; strategic planning, managing and leading teams in diverse roles, sales/ marketing/ advisory/ operations management, digital marketing, market expansion strategies, business development initiatives, competitive & market intelligence, determining pricing strategies and control and monitoring of budget/spend of products under the portfolio.
Her unique interpretation of online business allows her to travel the globe as a speaker, trainer and consultant, working with multiple organisations.
Her client’s include :
• MATA , Malaysia
• Palace of the Golden Horses, Malaysia
• Royal Chulan, Malaysia
• Bank Islam, Malaysia
Total Worx Asia
• Mozambique Airlines (LAM)
• Base Titanium, Zambia
• First Gulf Bank, Abu Dhabi
• Saudi International Trading Company Limited
Member of Malaysian Institute of Management
Certified Professional Trainer, MIM
MBA (General) University of Hull, UK
Council of Engineering Institutions (UK) Part I & II
Associate Member of Institute of Electrical Engineers, UK
Graduate Member of Institute of Engineers, Malaysia
ISO Standardization Internal Auditor
NLP Master Trainer Certification, NFNLP US
Certified Master Conversational Hypnotherapist, IAPCH U
Certified Specialist in Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning, SNLP US
Daniel is an International Master NLP Trainer who comes with more than 30 years experience in the corporate world; out of which, 19 years has been spent on coaching and training: on Communication & Interpersonal Skills, Coaching & Negotiation skills, Sales, Management & Leadership Skills, Course Consulting, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Sub-conscious learning skills. And in the process, continually coaching and motivating all his the coaches, mentees, staff and associates to learn, grow and expand their personal paradigms and horizons.
To contact Mr Daniel for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
We have a faculty of specialist and can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,990.00 per pax|
|USD 890.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,390.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,190.00 per pax|
|USD 580.00 per pax|
1. Online Payment by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.