Do you have to deal with angry customers?
Who Must Attend
This program is designed for customer service front liners, supervisors, team leaders of any industry that handles customers who could be difficult and demanding customers.
MODULE 1: WHAT CUSTOMERS EXPECT? WHAT IS IN THE BUYER’S MIND?
• Old Customer Service Vs Relationship-based Customer Service
• The High Expectation of Sophisticated Consumers
• Implanting Excellent Customer Service’s Mindset
• How’s does my current Attitude affect my Work? Why am I programmed internally at such?
MODULE 2: DO YOU KNOW WHY YOUR CUSTOMER IS UPSET?
• Understanding why customers are upset, angry or aggressive
• Why customer talk to us that way? What are they communicating?
• Are you listening or just hearing customers’ problems?
• Understanding the NLP Communication Model
• Applying the LPI Profiling Tool to understand people better
Role Play: How to react to each personality type that you encounter
MODULE 3: THE ART OF BUILDING RAPPORT
• How Rapport build Trust
• Interpreting customers’ Non-Verbal Communication?
• Brushing up our Listening for Solution
• Role- play: How to Improve Your Rapport Skills
• Practice: What story do Eye Movements reveal? (Eye Accessing Cues)
MODULE 4: SHARPENING YOUR PROBLING SKILS
• Improving your probing skills
• The Answer to Solutions is in the Question
• Identifying customers’ hot buttons and preferences
• Discovering what makes customers tick
MODULE 5: EMPATHY IMPROVES INTERACTIONS
• What is empathy and how to apply it during heated moments?
• Are your playing the Victim Game or Taking Accountability?
• How to ward of Bad Vibes?
• How to stack up your Positive Emotional Bank Account
• Creating Lasting Impressions
MODULE 6: CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
• From Customer Service to Customer Engagement
• How apology and empathy work hand in hand
• How to give Values by Reprogramming The Subconsious Mind
MODULE 7: FORTIFY CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
• Driving Customer Lifetime Value
• Walking the Extra Mile to Exceed Customers Expectations
• Role Play: Ensuring Customer Retention
MODULE 8: HANDLING DIFFICULT CUSTOMERS WITH MEDIATION/ADR APPROACH
• How does Dispute Resolution Work?
• Recognising Conflict and Root Causes
• What makes angry Customer calmer
• How to use Alternative Dispute Resolution to Diffuse heated moments
• Complaint-Solving Skills
• Responding to Complaints Through Emails, Phone & Social Media
Member of Malaysian Institute of Management
Certified Professional Trainer, MIM
MBA (General) University of Hull, UK
Council of Engineering Institutions (UK) Part I & II
Associate Member of Institute of Electrical Engineers, UK
Graduate Member of Institute of Engineers, Malaysia
ISO Standardization Internal Auditor
NLP Master Trainer Certification, NFNLP US
Certified Master Conversational Hypnotherapist, IAPCH U
Certified Specialist in Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning, SNLP US
To contact Mr Daniel for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,790.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,090.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,990.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123