Understand and overcome psychological barriers of effective communication
Learn the foundation of “colored brain” communication.
Identify yours and others' brain color.
Increase your circle of tolerance when working and living with different brain colors.
Develop improved communication strategies to communicate and influence people of different brain color.
Prevent misunderstandings and conflicts when working across different “colored brains”.
- Learn and identify your strongest “emotional drivers”
Build an environment of success for everyone
Who Must Attend
Any individual whose success depends on effective communication and interpersonal skills in any area of work
- How effective communication engages team engagement and influence productivity
- Identify circumstances where message sent is not the same as message received
Recognise psychological elements which affect communication e.g.:
-Your internal GPS when communicating
-Communication assumptions and perceptions (Why we assume what others would think of us)
- The “4 insanities of communication”
- Activity: How well do you communicate?
- What can you do differently?
- Understand colored brain concept - nature vs nurture
- Learn the genetic color brain communication style of each brain color (to understand why people do the things they do
- Understand the focus of each color
- Learn how each color makes decision
- Find out your own genetic brain color through Colored Brain Communication Cards and Inventory)
- Analyse the color of different leaders and others around you through quotations and video competition
- Group Activity & Debrief: Looking through different lenses to understand the underlying goals, fears, overuses of each color; and how each can increase its own personal effectiveness
- Understand potential misunderstandings and misconceptions between different “colored” brains
Activity - Apply information learnt towards:
-Preempting certain conflictive issues; and
-Improving buy-in of your ideas
- Red Brain perception of time
- Purple Brain perception of time
- Green Brain perception of time
- Blue Brain perception of time
- Understand the concept of 8 human Emotional Drivers
- Card Activity - Apply knowledge of emotional drivers to analyse and rank your top emotional drivers
- Be aware and understand how the drivers work to influence our decisions and others
- Activity – Applying knowledge of Emotional Drivers to:
Activity - Apply information learnt towards:
-Facilitate effective work relationships
-Employ the right job candidate
- Retain productive employees
- Understand challenges & how to overcome
- Learn the “Need Suck” Syndrome and its impact on your life
- Understand the emotions of time – friend or mischief maker?
- Recognise how time management affect the individual productivity and how to regain control of time
- Learn and apply the following “Directive Communication Postures” for enhanced communication with others:
Activity - Apply information learnt towards:
- Understand yourself and others better & leverage on the natural talents and strengths of each color for overall team success
- Activity: “Silo” to “Hello” & debrief
- Reflection: “Colored Glass” reflections
- Closing Thoughts
- Reflection, takeaways and action plan
- Things to improve back in the office – Should, Could, Would
One of the benefits of this programme is the use of the colored brain communication inventory (CBCI), colored brain cards and other proprietary tools where participants are immersed in the entire learning system through games, activities, videos and psychological strategies to make sure the learning is embedded in consciousness and long term memory.
Colored Brain Communication Inventory
A profiling tool to access how your brain genetically processes information, resulting in your action and communication preferences. It also discloses which of the color brain you tend to have more difficulties working with.
Colored Brain Communication Cards
A simple tool to verify truth, elicit thoughts at subconscious level and interpret messages.
Certified Trainer, Facilitator and Coach
South East Asia, Middle East and Europe
Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Leicester, UK
Masters in Law, University of London, UK
Masters in Intellectual Property and Information Technology, Spain
Over 25 years of working in Asia and Europe, Celina has accumulated a vast experience and know-how in working, training and coaching participants from different cultures, work backgrounds and across languages. Celina trains in Europe, Middle East and Asia, working with leading MNCs, the civil service and educational institutions.
She is also a trainer, coach and assessor in the International Business Program at Regent’s University London, addressing ability for leadership, team building and communication skills. Currently, Celina is also a lecturer for the “Cross Cultural Management” module in the International Business Management Degree with Bath Spa University in the UK.
Prior to becoming a full time trainer, facilitator and coach, Celina worked in the healthcare and legal industries. She started her career as a registered nurse and midwife in the UK. Celina worked in several NHS hospitals in the UK. She independently ran an Air Force based ante-natal clinic and conducted parentcraft classes in London.
After working within healthcare, Celina undertook legal studies and held positions as Contracts and Commercial Adviser to BP Singapore and worked as a Legal Consultant in the UK, Spain and Malaysia.
During this time, Celina headed and managed various legal departments, conducted training workshops and offered consultancy services to international corporations; as well as the educational and public sectors.
In 2012, Celina moved into full time training. She has conducted many Singapore workforce skill qualification workshops (in the Business Management; Service Excellence; and Leadership People Management frameworks). She has also conducted many in-house and public programmes outside Singapore and in the South East Asian Region, Middle East and Europe.
She has trained thousands of participants from governmental ministry, large organisations and education institutions that include:
Prime Minister’s Office; Singapore Ministry of Education;Commercial Affairs Department; The Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants;Management Development Institute of Singapore, Securities Industry Development Corporation; Singapore Kindness Movement; Sports SG,Gardens by the Bay; Land Transport Authority Singapore; Intel;Dell; Accenture;Agilent; Venture Electronics, Schneider Electric; Nestle; Regent’s University, London;Singapore Polytechnic; NAFA;Singapore Institute of Technology;The Muslim Coverts Association of Singapore; The Royal Air Force Clinic UK;Wycombe General Hospital UK;Qatar Gas, Qatar, etc.
Her substantive work, consulting and training experience across the Asian and European continent with leading MNCs, the civil and educational sectors have deepened her understanding of the many challenges faced by different entities, leaders and individuals in an ever changing environment. Celina is therefore able to bring to her clients, realistic and workable practices and options to achieve desired goals and objectives.
Celina is very passionate about training. Her style of training engages participants in practical sessions with personable examples, humour and hands-on activities for instant understanding and applicability.
Celina’s motto is: “Stretch your Comfort Zone; Expand your Boundaries; and Enable Transitions to Take Place”. South East Asia, Middle East and Europe
"Celina is a high energy training dynamo with vast international experience and a street smart attitude that gets results. She applies DC Psychology as second nature to assure superior and visible results in her classes."
(Arthur Carmazzi, Founder of the Directive Communication Psychology, US )
"Celina is very passionate about training and her lively personality brings added vigour into the workshops she carries out to make those sessions fun and enjoyable. With her wealth of corporate, legal and international experiences from Spain, Malaysia, UK, China and Singapore, she is able to share relevant real life examples with workshop participants. She is the type of person who would encourage each individual to bring up their own perspective to the discussion while sharing a pragmatic workable input at the same time and have a healthy debate from the rest of the participants to make learning a wholesome and interactive one."
(Yeoh Poh See, Sales Operations Consultant, Dell, Malaysia)
"I have been to many training sessions and this was the most professional presentation I have ever attended. I was very impressed with how the general communication knowledge was translated into usability in the Work Environment. Outstanding combination of technical knowledge and application to day to day life in office and home. The reference materials are very comprehensive and an excellent means of conveying the information. You have a superior approach that is handled in a professional manner. Your program was well organized. The demonstrations are very effective. Great motivation, enthusiasm and confidence from everyone in the training room. Relevant and well presented. After taking this training I plan to share this knowledge with all my colleagues in the Division by giving a presentation on what I have learnt."
(Ismael Vijay Kumar S, Contracts Assistant, Qatargas Operating Company Limited, Qatar)
"I have totally enjoyed Celina’s training sessions which get the message across in unique ways. As a pragmatic professional, I find Celina’s training program absolutely well structured, easy to grasp, practical yet impactful with personal stories and inspiring video choices. I also brought home concrete ways in which I can instantly apply effective communication and branding skills in developing my career, and in the new way I now communicate and interact with others. Your session was very empowering, you are definitely a people transformer and many of your words sparked new thoughts and ideas in my mind for future projects, some of which I later discussed with you. Thank you Celina."
(Anna Rashevskaya, Legal consultant, Architectural bureau Prospect, St. Petersburg, Russia )
"Celina is passionate and definitely serious about engaging people and it shows through the energy and enthusiasm she brings to her session. Her warm personality exudes a relaxed, conducive environment for enabling effective knowledge transfer and exchanges in a thought provoking, challenging, and creative manner. She is a very interesting, and interested person. Highest recommendation!"
(Jimmy Ong, Jimmy Ong Motivation & Coaching, Singapore)
"Celina is a Coach cum Trainer who has a professional mindset and approach to work, and pleasantly laced with an affable personality. This blend makes her predisposed to be engaging in her approach, insightful in her co- creatingsolutions with a client, and well and truly capable of enabling knowledge transference in a seamless fashion. She would be a true value add in any professional initiative that provides opportunities for people engagement and professional development."
(AJ Ratna, Principal Consultant and Founder of Rainmaker Guruu Zenn, Malaysia)
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,890.00 + 6% SST per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,290.00 + 6% SST per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,190.00 + 6% SST per pax|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
Fee is NOT INCLUSIVE of 6% SST
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123