- How to build rapport and connect with your audience instantly
- How to gain energy and have stage presence during your presentation
- How to portray a charismatic and powerful image on stage
- How to handle questions or unexpected questions from the audience
- Learn 10+ ways to grab your audience's attention within seconds
- Learn the powerful secrets of a Top Presenters in the world
- Learn to notice the signals that audience members wish you wouldn't notice, but which helps you tune your presentation more effectively anyway!
- Replace distracting habits with Captivating ones!
- How to prepare captivating presentation slides, handouts or visual aids
Delegates are advised to bring along their prepared presentations (slides/ product demo/ sales kit). Each participant will be sent a pre-course preparation kit prior to the course. Each delegate will be video recorded the before and after the workshop.
Who Must Attend
Sales team / Frontlines and sales coordinators, executive and managers who are involved in marketing and sales.
Module 1: Secrets to Building Rapport (The NLP Way)
· Types of communication barriers
· Overcoming communication barriers
· Improving, initiating and encouraging feedback
Module 2: Communicating Assertively
· Understanding passive, aggressive and assertive styles
· Moving from child and parent communication to adult communication
· Communicating the polite and powerful way
· Maintaining your position without being rude
· Using positive talk to achieve positive results
Module 3: Non-Verbal Communication –Body Language
In this session, discover the different kinds of non verbal communication that influence and impacts up to 93% of what we say.
· Personal Appearance, Gestures and Eye Contact
· Utilizing the techniques and strategies of ‘Master Presenters’
· Developing a ‘Charismatic Personality.
· Precise “Modeling Strategies” for enhanced presentation skills.
· Overcoming the common verbal stumbling blocks that sabotage credibility.
· ‘Turning on’ energy, spontaneity and creativity at will.
Module 4: Key Positive Traits to Develop
· Self-confidence – being cool under pressure
· Trustworthiness – display honesty, integrity
· Emotional stability – rough edge free personality
· Sense of humour – relieves tension and boredom
· Attitude – the foundation for positive impression
PREPARING TO SPEAK
Module 5 : Overcoming the Fear of Public Speaking
Fear is the number one reason many people do not enjoy public speaking. This component looks at the reasons for fear, techniques to overcome fear, and gives participants a checklist for projecting the best possible image. They will learn how to eliminate such distracting speech habits as "um," "ah," and "you know."
Module 6: Preparing Your Presentation
- Ideas on preparing your content
- Analysing the Audience
- Gathering Materials
- Supporting your points and ideas
Examples: Brief examples, extended, hypothetical examples
- Tips for using Examples
- Tips for using Statistics
- Tips for using Testimony
- Sample speeches
Module 7: Effective use of Visual Aids
Choosing and using visual aids is an integral part of many presentations. This session reviews available options and the benefits and drawbacks of each. Discover the secrets of what visual aids work and what don’t.
- Tips to use interactive aids
- Avoid using the chalkboard for visual aid
- Make sure the visual aids are large enough
- Explain visual aids clearly and concisely
- Talk to your audience, not to your visual aids
- Practice with your Visual Aids
Module 8: Delivery of Speech - Creating Dynamic Interaction
- The four objectives every presentation
- Avoiding the five ‘deadly sins’ that turn off listeners instantly
- Getting people to act on what you tell them
- A 20-point checklist to help you understand your listeners
- Capturing your listeners’ attention in the first 2 minutes
- Accessing your information easily and reliably through your personal ‘flow state’
- Creating a powerful vocal image
- Using creative ‘Ice Breakers’ for immediate rapport and interaction
- Maintaining proper timing
- Using your environment to empower your message
Module 9: Creative a Power Presence
- Effective use of your ‘greatest visual aid’- body language
Module 10: The Power of Voice & Tone
In this session, participants will explore several techniques for adding vocal and visual variety to their presentation, eliminate monotonous talking and model dynamic speaking style .
- Projecting more confidence and credibility with your voice.
- Using ‘credible’ verses ‘approachable’ voice patterns.
- How to control – volume, pitch, rate, pauses, vocal variety, pronunciation and articulation.
Module 11: Handling Difficult People and Questions
- Audience Management : Understanding and Handling Different Audience
Using the VAK diagnostic tool, participants will identify their own presentation styles, the styles of differenttypes of audience members, and how to adjust to each for better communication.
In this Experiential program, we adopt a coaching and facilitative approach through interactive workshops, self-assessments, group activities and simulations.
The entire programme is a highly interactive. This will ensure the entire group has ample opportunity to learn and absorb the lessons with lots of activities and reviews to encourage application and integration of the appropriate values.
- NLP Coaching Strategies
- Interactive Presentations
- Powerful and Engaging Simulations or Processes
- Debriefing –participants discuss what occurred for them during the simulations.
Member of Malaysian Institute of Management
Certified Professional Trainer, MIM
MBA (General) University of Hull, UK
Council of Engineering Institutions (UK) Part I & II
Associate Member of Institute of Electrical Engineers, UK
Graduate Member of Institute of Engineers, Malaysia
ISO Standardization Internal Auditor
NLP Master Trainer Certification, NFNLP US
Certified Master Conversational Hypnotherapist, IAPCH U
Certified Specialist in Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning, SNLP US
To contact Mr Daniel for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.