- Develop a strategic vision on how their team/department/etc. can contribute to help the organization to become what it can be
- Set relevant and achievable objectives to help the organization achieves its vision
- Conceptualise and craft a doable strategic plan
- Identify what are the potential pitfalls that cause a strategic plan to fail and to manage those pitfalls effectively
- Design an action plan to execute the strategic plan successfully
- Plan and adopt strategies on how best to use existing resources to achieve organisational’s vision
- Identify individuals / teams / etc that can do the strategic tasks effectively
- Effectively and efficiently communicate their strategic plan to their stakeholders (uplines/downlines / etc)
- Develop an effective plan and strategy for any negotiation, knowing the style to adopt to influence at each stage of the process to achieve desired results
- Learn new perspectives of negotiations and influence to achieve agreements beyond “bottom lines”
- Develop and practice successful persuasion and influencing skills that will be useful in any situation
- Be preemptive, creative and critical to analyse the Other’s strategy and engage, align, connect, influence and lead the
- Other to your preferred state
- Learn to gracefully mitigate and exit from difficult situations and mistakes
- Acquire and apply verbal and non-verbal strategies and methods, influencing even difficult persons to successful win-win conclusions
- Recognize and counter negotiation techniques and tactics, being objective, creative, calm-headed
- With grace and respect, manage decision risks and close deals effectively
Who Must Attend
This workshop is specially for decision makers and managers.
Dr A. BARRAK
Phd, Author-Trainer-Business & Technical Consultant, Trade Negotiator, Change Agent
Barrak specialises in training leaders world class negotiations around the Globe. He has been actively developing customised trainings and conducted them in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, the UAE, Sudan, Mauritania and Turkmenistan.
Senior Negotiator, Lead trainer, he has a clear and comprehensive understanding of what competencies are to be developed to be a successful negotiation. His abundant knowledge and experience addresses every situation in our fast pace business world and everyone is guaranteed to take home valuable learnings useful for their next deal.
Barrak comes to you with more than 40 years of enriched, result-oriented experience in many positions among SMEs, government agencies, multinational and businesses. Equipped with solid experience and a wide range of state-of-art resources and latest development, his training programs are geared towards competency development.
With only the minimum amount of necessary theory (he says the participants can read his notes later) his training/ speaking sessions are filled with mindset, behavioural and capability change activities. There is always excitement, A-Hah moments in every session at his programs.
Barrak had worked with the Audio-Visual, Automotive, Printing, Property Development, Construction, Timber and Food industries, in capacities ranging from Group Engineer, Manager, Plant Manager, Senior Negotiator, Project Director and Managing Director.
Being a Management Consultant, Management System Auditor, Trainer and Counselor, he had consulted for an even wider range of industries that includes Medical services, Financial institutions, Petroleum industries, Metal, Plastics, Cellulose and Electronic components manufacturers, and the Civil service around the world.
He graduated in Engineering from the Singapore Polytechnic in 1973 and continued with post graduate and continuing studies in Engineering, Social Science, Rubber and Plastics Technology, Training and Development, Radiation Protection, and Quality Management, with a PhD in Organizational Management from Iowa State (US).
Since 2004, he has since been training and consulting for organizations such as PETRONAS, the National Electricity Board, the National Bank, various government ministries and agencies including Parliament House, and large corporations, further to training in Mauritania, Turkmenistan, Abu Dhabi, Sudan, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Australia.
Currently, he is a senior resource faculty member for iTrainingExpert.com, continuously design and conduct customised trainings and consultancy for multi-national companies around the world.
As an author, he has recently published his second book via Seaburn Publishing, New York, titled ‘Pre-Emptive Thinking – Managing Problems and Threats,’ that identifies why organizations continue to have problems at their middle management and operational levels in spite of all the systems and what has to be done to resolve this. Being the first book on this thinking, its reviewers expect it to have an international impact similar to creative and critical thinking. He is now writing his third book on Insights of International Strategic Negotiation.
To contact Barrak for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2735 123 or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
All payment are done prior to the commencement of the training program.
Telegraphic Transfer- Upon receipt of invoice, please make telegraphic transfer and email to us the bank-in slip confirm your booking.* Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.