-understand themselves and emotions better
-discover the root cause of anger and be aware of the triggers for negative emotions
-realise that the negative emotion is just a manageable 'temporary state'
-manage anger and other negative emotions before they go uncontrollable
-control the situation or people who are experiencing 'anger'
-maintain calm and contain professional service with unreasonable customers
-deal with self-inflicted anger
-flush and get rid of the toxic emotions bottled up in our bodies
-relax and react differently to cope with anger when it arises in future
Who Must Attend
This course is suitable for people whose work involve a lot of communication with others.
- Using Verbal and Body Language to deescalate the feelings of anger and rage.
Reframing content and context that enable us to control our angry feelings and blood pressure.
- Distinguishing curiosity vs judgment/anger
- Face to face with “bad-name calling” abuse
- See “negative grouping” in a different light
- Discover “Assumptions are illusions,”
Replace “I know what you’re feeling-thinking” with Meta-questions where “The answers lie in the Questions."
- Looking through the glass - emotions vs logical thinking
- Why our behaviour produces the very opposite outcome we desire
- The power of subconscious mind and how you can change your reactions in an instant second
Look for a match desired outcome with actual outcome.
- Searching for the first event that instigate your anger
- Disassociate yourself from respond to 'anger'
React in ways that deescalate our anger
- Assessing 'anger' as neutral
- Checking our anger thermometer - expressing anger that either escalates or deescalates our anger.
- Use solid and simple anger management tools to move into the deeper aspects of anger
- Using this emotion to building relationship rather than destroy them
Empower Yourself through Transformative Anger
- How to loosen the grip of the 'problems' or 'conflicts'
- Managing your "expectation to results" and “attachment to outcome” in solving personal conflict in life.
- Let go of "outcome" without compromising one’s integrity, values or performance
- Liberate from the bondage of 'ego' and 'control freak'
- Free yourself from negative emotions that affects your health and experience better relationships with others
This is an experiential training which integrates learning through videos, role plays, presentations, activities, business games, case studies, presentations, group discussions and reflection.
Member of Malaysian Institute of Management
Certified Professional Trainer, MIM
MBA (General) University of Hull, UK
Council of Engineering Institutions (UK) Part I & II
Associate Member of Institute of Electrical Engineers, UK
Graduate Member of Institute of Engineers, Malaysia
ISO Standardization Internal Auditor
NLP Master Trainer Certification, NFNLP US
Certified Master Conversational Hypnotherapist, IAPCH U
Certified Specialist in Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning, SNLP US
To contact Mr Daniel for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
Here’s a list of clients whom Syahman has served:
MALAYSIA AIRPORT HOLDING BERHAD (MAHB)
E & E GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL
DEWAB BAHASA DAN PUSTAKA MALAYSIA (DBP)
LEMBAGA PERLESENAN INDUSTRI PEMBINAAN MALAYSIA (CIDB)
MALAYSIAN TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (MTDC)
LEMBAGA HASIL DALAM NEGERI (LHDN)
UNIVERSITI ISLAM ANTARABANGSA MALAYSIA (UIAM)
PERTUBUHAN BERITA NASIONAL MALAYSIA (BERNAMA)
MAJLIS AMANAH RAKYAT (MARA)
SURUHANJAYA PERKHIDMATAN PELAJARAN (SPP)
KEMENTERIAN PELANCONGAN MALAYSIA (SELANGOR)
PERBADANAN DEPOSIT INSURANS MALAYSIA (PIDM)
KEMENTERIAN PENGAJIAN TINGGI MALAYSIA (KPTM)
PUSAT PERUBATAN UNIVERSITI MALAYA (PPUM)
PELABURAN HARTANAH BERHAD (PHB)
FELDA PRODATA SDN BHD
FELDA TRANSPORT SDN BHD
JABATAN IMIGRESEN MALAYSIA (SELANGOR)
HONDA MALAYSIA (MELAKA)
JOB-HUNT MALAYSIA SDN BHD
SUNWAY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
UNIVERSITI SELANGOR (UNISEL)
TAJ INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
INSTITUT LATIHAN KEMAHIRAN MARA (ILKM)
INSTITUT KEMAHIRAN MARA LUMUT
INSTITUT KEMAHIRAN MARA JASIN
RADIO TELEVISYEN MALAYSIA (RTM)
AGENSI ANTI DADAH KEBANGSAAN (AADK)
PERBADANAN STADIUM MALAYSIA
JABATAN PERPADUAN NEGARA DAN INTEGRASI NASIONAL (JPNIN) PAHANG
BAHAGIAN PENGURUSAN HARTANAH (BPH)
KOLEJ POLITEKNIK MARA (KPTM)
HOSPITAL TUANKU JA’AFAR NEGERI SEMBILAN
JABATAN KESIHATAN NEGERI SEMBILAN (BAHAGIAN PERGIGIAN)
MMC GAMUDA KVMRT (T) SDN BHD
PROLINTAS GROUP OF COMPANIES HOLDINGS
MAKTAB RENDAH SAINS MARA (MRSM) SANDAKAN
MAKTAB RENDAH SAINS MARA PASIR SALAK
DEWAN BANDARAYA KUALA LUMPUR (DBKL)
MAJLIS PERDANDARAN NILAI (MPN)
MAJLIS DAERAH KUALA LANGAT (MDKL)
ENCORP THE STRAND MALL
SALES AGENCIES UNDER CIMB PRINCIPAL SDN BHD
SBB MUTUAL BERHAD
MAJLIS AGAMA ISLAM NEGERI SEMBILAN (MAINS)
YAYASAN BUDI PENYAYANG
IKATAN SETIAKAWAN WARTAWAN MALAYSIA INDONESIA (ISWAMI)
A. SCHULMAN PLASTICS (M) SDN. BHD.
TM KAY FERTILIZERS (M) SDN. BHD.
PERMINTEX SANKO TECHNOLOGIES (M) SDN. BHD.
MULTI-TRANS SDN BHD
KLUCH COURIER AND SERVICES SDN BHD
KUM HOI ENGINEERING SDN BHD
MEMBER OF :
- American Board Of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
- Malaysia Institute of Management ( MIM )
- Federation of Investment Managers Malaysia (FIMM)
- Malaysia Insurance Institute ( MII )
- ESQ 165 ( Angkatan ke 30 )
- Million Dollar Producer Association ( MDP )
- Lead Trainer For Graduate Employability Management Scheme (GEMS 2.0)
- Trainer For Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia (SL1M
MS P. S. DEVI
MBA (Leadership) Aust
B.Sc. (Hons) Business Computing (UK)
HRDF Accredited Trainer
Certified NLP Practitioner by American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
Certified NLP Coach by ABNLP
Certified in Time Line Therapy™
Sri is a Corporate Trainer, Consultant, and Empowerment Coach & Speaker since 2005.
As a soft skills trainer, she conducts a range of motivational and work improvement trainings to help participants achieve more productivity and positivity at work. In her 14 years or work and training experience, she has trained numerous industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, F&B, education, property, construction, medical, government agencies and information technology, to name a few. She has worked with over a hundred companies across Malaysia and Brunei; namely, Petronas ICT, Phillip Morris Malaysia, IJM Berhad, Panasonic Malaysia & India, Amanah Raya, DRB-Hicom, HeiTech Padu, Dominos, Polis Di Raja Malaysia, PIDM, Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Columbia Asia Hospital, Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia, University Brunei Darussalam and Ministry of Defence & Ministry of Education, Brunei.
Sri has conducted numerous trainings for the following topics:
• Professional Administrative & Office Management
• Presentation and Communication Skills
• Professional Etiquette & Grooming
• Time Management
• Customer Service Excellence; Handling Difficult People with high EQ
• Emotional Intelligence & Managing Difficult Behaviours
• Inspiring Positive Work Attitude
• Leadership Skills
• Creative Thinking & Problem Solving Skills
Prior to her full time training career, she has corporate experience with international banks. During her tenure in HSBC as an Assistant Manager in the Learning & Development division, she spearheaded call centre trainings.
She has also emceed for various events;
1. Programme Collaboration of the Corporate Finance qualification (CFq) between SIDC, ICAEW and CICA,
2. 50th anniversary dinner for the Jaffenese Corporative Housing Society
3. Women Entrepreneur’s Excellence Awards 2011 organised by GOPIO, which was attended by notable VVIPs such as YMM Tunku Ampuan Najihah binti Tunku Besar, Tan Sri Devaki Krishnan and Datuk Seri Ong Tee Keat.
Anyone who is familiar with Sri will know that training is not just another job for her- it’s her passion. Her trainings are focused on creating a purposeful impact, flavoured with sensible humour whilst maintaining the element of fun and excitement throughout the programmes. She also relates to her audience well, by using current and relevant case scenarios. After every break, participants are given an opportunity to engage in endorphin and adrenaline stimulating activities to ensure high concentration levels throughout the training.
Participants are encouraged to think, expand their thoughts, create new ideas and step out of their comfort zones. In her workshops, everyone has a voice and discovers new dimensions of themselves. Every moment is filled with excitement and energetic presentation or interactive activities. Every primary concept is immediately supplemented with a hands-on activity, discussion, presentation or quiz. This is to ensure that the participants leave the training with a clear idea on what they need to do when they return to their jobs.
To contact Ms Sri for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,890.00 + 6% SST|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,290.00 + 6% SST|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,190.00 + 6% SST|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
Fee is NOT INCLUSIVE of 6% SST
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.