This Handling Full Set of Accounts online training program enables participants to understand how to prepare full set of financial accounts including manufacturing accounts leading to preparations of financial statements, whilst understanding accounting principles and standards governing them.
- Understand the fundamental of accounting, accounting terms, the accounting concepts, financial statements, journal entries
- Understand the concept of double-entry (debits & credits) & fully understand what is meant by ‘books must be balanced’
- Understand the relationship between all accounts & the financial statements (how and which category they fall into)
- Know how to provide for depreciation, bad debts & other entries
- Know how computerized accounting systems work and prepare Balance Sheet & Income Statement (and the new terms)
- Able to prepare Final accounts and maintaining Record properly
Who Must Attend
DAY 1 ( 3 Hours and 30 Minutes)
MODULE 1 : ACCOUNTING CONCEPTS AND EQUATION
- The fundamental Concepts and Assumption in Accounting
- Accounting Equation
- Rules of Double Entry System – Debit and Credit
- The Accounting Cycle
MODULE 2 : RECORDING AND ANALYSING BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
- Understanding the Main Books of Accounting System
- Journal, Ledger and Source Documents
- Books of Original Entries – Types of Journals and Cash Book
- Ledger System – General Ledgers, Subsidiary Ledgers – Posting into Ledger
- Understanding How Accounts Receivable (AR) & Accounts Payable (AP) Work
MODULE 3 : FIXED ASSETS ACCOUNTING
- Differentiate between Revenue Expenditure and Capital Expenditure
- Depreciation Methods
Disposal of Fixed Assets
DAY 2 ( 3 Hours and 30 Minutes)
MODULE 4 : INVENTORY ACCOUNTING AND METHODS OF VALUATION
- Reasons for keeping stock and the cost associated with the stock keeping
- Different Valuation Methods of Inventory: FIFO, LIFO & Weighted Average
Advantages & Disadvantages of Each Method of Valuation
MODULE 5 : UNDERSTANDING THE CASH BOOK AND PETTY CASH
- Understanding the layout of Cash book
- Posting Cash Book Transactions into Ledgers
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Petty Cash and the system of controlling petty cash
MODULE 6 : PREPARATION OF FINAL ACCOUNTS
- Balancing Accounts and preparation of Trial Balance
- Preparation Trading Accounts / Profit & Loss Accounts / The Financial Position
- Final Adjustment - Bad Debts, Doubtful Debts, Provision of Taxation etc
- The closures of books and transfer of balances to next financial year
Fellows Member of Chartered Management Accountant - FCMA (UK)
Chartered Accountant (Malaysia)- CA (M’sia)
Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
Certified GST Trainer
Competent Toastmaster (CTM)
Mr Tan is a Senior Member (FCMA) of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, CIMA and a member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants, MIA since December 1992. He has been a Council Member of the CIMA Malaysia Divisional Council since 1998 until the Divisional Council dissolved in May 2012. Tan is also a duly certified Competent Toastmaster of Toastmaster International.
Tan has had a long and distinguished career as a Management Accountant in a number of well-known Malaysian and International Companies. He started his career in Finance as an Auditor. In 2000, he joined KNM Berhad as Group Financial Controller and played a pivotal role in KNM’s listing submission. In December 2005, Tan returned to his hometown, Melaka and worked for Coats Thread (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. as Finance Manager and retired in March 2012 to form WFP.
As the pioneer CIMA Global Membership Assessor from Malaysia, Tan is actively involved in giving talks and doing workshops for potential members who wanted to apply for CIMA membership locally as well as in Singapore and has conducted in house training as well as public training programmes on Finance both locally as well as in Cambodia. With the expansion of more overseasGlobal Membership Assessor, Tan is now a Mentor for two new Assessorsin Malaysia.
All in, Tan has more than twenty-three years of hands-on experience in different areas of management and functions in diverse industries such as in auditing, printing, construction, manufacturing, consultancy, engineering and trading. Other than the Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Corporate Finance and Credit Control, some of the other functions include: general management, business development, business strategic planning, performance improvement, quality assurance, human resource management, information technology and management, budgeting and strategic cost management. Tan is also a certified trainer under PMSB, Malaysia. (Certificate No. TTT/6518).
To book Mr Tan for speaking, training or consultancy engagements, please contact us at info@iTrainingExpert.com or +603 8074 9056.
"This training was very well organized and worth for investment. This training is entertaining and I enjoyed it al lot." - Accountant, Maldive Gas Pvt Ltd.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
Fee is INCLUSIVE of 6% SST
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.