HRDF SBL Claimable CPE hours - 4
CASH is the lifeblood of your business. Without it, your business will be game over. In fact, running out of cash is the no. 1 reason for most business failure, especially for SMEs.
Despite this, many SME business owners often do not spend much time to understand the in and out of cash. However, during economic crisis period, managing your financial cash flow health become important and critical because it determines your company’s survival.
So, to help you to tighten up your cash management in these unpredictable times, we will guide you with a powerful yet easy to learn cash flow forecasting to evaluate your cash position over the next six (6) months based on different scenarios of your forecasted sales revenue.
What you learn from CASHFLOW FORECASTING ?
1) With this program, you will first learn how to how to read and use Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss as well as to appreciate the relationship between them and how they tie with the Cash Flow Statement. I will explain the key components of a Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss so that you know how they relate to your roles in the your organisation or business.
If you’re not from the from the Accounts or Finance department, it does not stop you for acquiring this extremely valuable for lifetime skills and knowledge. In fact, this work presentation style is so simple that non finance personally can learn to speak and use the Financial Terms easily.
2) I will also explain why profit does not always means CASH so that you know what to expect in order to convert profit into cash flow as soon as possible.
In addition, you can enlighten your team on the cash driver that affect cash flow; what items from the financial statements that will influence your monthly bank balance.
3) You will understand how a cash flow statement meant for you and how it works so that you will learn to compute the cash flow generating from operating activities.
4) Finally, you will learn to forecast or plan your company cash flow using a powerful excel template to evaluate your cash position for the next 6 months based on different scenarios of your forecasted sales revenue. So once you put in the monthly sales projection, you should be able to know your expected cash position every month.
At the end of the workshop, you will bring home the basic accounting and finance knowledge required to manage your business and department effectively.
BENEFITS THAT I GET FROM THIS TRAINING
Equip with the accounting and finance skillsets you need as a financial advisor for your company
Cash flow projection template (MS Excel spreadsheet)
Who Must Attend
business owners & managers who want to learn to forecast cash flow and learn to read financial statements to help their businesses and departmental financial performance.
WEBINAR - VIRTUAL LEARNING
Bachelor of Commerce degree (major in Accounting and Finance)
University of Western Australia
Danny has more than 20 years of corporate working experience in a diverse range of industries from manufacturing, logistics, consulting and trading. His last tenure with Quanterm Logistics is the Head of Finance and Accounts. With more than 20 years of combined professional accounting, auditing and taxation exposure, his expertise covers external audit, financial reporting, accounting, GST, corporate and personal tax compliance.
As an approved GST agent with Ministry of Finance in year 2014, he managed a GST consulting & training business and conducted more than 30 public GST seminars for several chamber of commerce and business associations, magazine publisher, accounting firms as well as providing in-house training workshop for GST-registered businesses.
The training clients that he has served included Klang Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Batu Pahat Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Taiping Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Skudai Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Kluang Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Westport Malaysia, Allied Foodservice Equipment Sdn Bhd, SMR HR Group Sdn Bhd, Nouvelle Hotel KL, KFM Holdings Sdn Bhd, Meca HR Group, Universal Media Publishers (M) Sdn Bhd, YME Engineering Sdn Bhd, Paramount Promenade Sdn Bhd, KSB Malaysia Pumps & Valves, Dynamic Venue Sdn Bhd and Goodman Classic (M) Sdn Bhd.
With his corporate working experiences as an accountant, he can share his accounting and finance knowledge and deliver in a practical, fun and interesting manner. He is now developing a programme using experiential learning method (games based) that allow the participants to have a hand-on experience/activity in learning accounting and finance.To contact Danny Lim, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628
“Before attending the course, I didn't have a proper method to keep track of cashflow. In the course, I picked up on cash in , cash out ratio, and inventory ratio. After attending the course online, I am able to generate a monthly report with ratios to monitor my company's cashflow. Danny, the trainer was very detailed and gave clear explanation.” Natasha Mah, Business Development Manager, Wide Tropism.
“I gained deeper understanding on cashflow forecast and planning. The trainer was very good and detailed.”Yeoh SB, Finance Manager, Maccaferri (M) Sdn Bhd.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 390.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 350.00 per pax|
(Fee inclusive Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
Fee is INCLUSIVE of 6% SST
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123