In today's fast- paced, businesses using Microsoft Power Point presentation is indispensable. Learn to use it to prepare sales kit, proposals and reports professionally and create an impression on your audience.
Upon competing this course, you will be able to create and deliver engaging multimedia presentations that convey the key points of your message through the use of text, graphics, and animations.
• Identify the basic features and functions of Power Point 2016
• Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
• Perform advanced text editing.
• Add graphical elements to a presentation.
• Modify objects in a presentation.
• Add tables to a presentation.
• Add charts to a presentation.
Who Must Attend
This course is ideal for anyone who needs to enhance their computer skills.
CREATING BASIC CHARTS
Inserting a Chart
Deleting/ Entering Data from the Datasheet
Changing/ Applying the Chart Type
Displaying Chart Analysis
Formatting your Chart Background
Create/Insert/Draw a PowerPoint Table
Inserting a Word Table/ Excel Spreadsheet
Adjusting Table Cells
Selecting/ Inserting Rows and Columns
Applying a Table Style
Editing the Table Colour
Adding Table Effects
Formatting Table Text using QuickStyles
Adding Table Borders
Inserting/ Formatting a SmartArt Object
Resizing/Repositioning a SmartArt Object
Inserting/ Format/Add Shape/ Grouping Text
INSERTING PHOTO ALBUM
Inserting Pictures from a File
Applying a Theme to your Album
Customizing the Album Layout
Creating a Custom Layout
Applying a Theme/ Background Style
Saving a Custom Theme
APPLYING SPECIAL EFFECT
Applying an Animation Scheme
Inserting GIF/ Animating Text and Objects
Setting Animation Timing
Animating a Chart
Inserting Sound and Video
SETTING UP THE SLIDE SHOW
Setting Automatic Slide Timings
Setting Up a Continuous Loop
Hiding a Slide
Rehearsing Slide Transition Timings
EXPANDING A SLIDE SHOW
Creating a Custom Show
Setting Up a Custom Show as the Default
Creating a Hyperlink
Using a Hyperlink/ Using an Action
Jumping to Another Presentation
PRESENTING TO A WIDER AUDIENCE
Sharing Presentation Ideas
Embedding the Fonts in a Presentation
Packaging a Presentation for CD
Using the PowerPoint Viewer
Formatting a Presentation for the Web
Inspecting the Document
Encrypting the Presentation
Adding a Digital Signature
Annotating a Presentation
Sending in PDF Format
EDITTING PRESENTATION MASTERS
Working with Slide Master
Formatting the Slide Master
Adding Header and Footer Information
Formatting the Title Master
Inserting a New Slide Master
Preserving a Slide Master
EDITING NOTES AND HANDOUT MASTERS
Working with the Notes Master
Formatting the Notes Master
Adding a Notes Master Placeholder
Formatting the Handout Master
Adding a Handout Master Placeholder
CREATING CUSTOM CHARTS
Displaying Chart Axes
Displaying Chart Gridlines
Formatting Chart Gridlines /Chart Axes/ Scale of an Axes
Adding Chart Title
Changing the Data Series
Adding a Drawing Object to a Chart
Adding Text to a Chart
Inserting Data Table
Formatting the Chart Data Markers
Repositioning the Legend
Formatting the 3-D View of a Chart
Exploding a Pie Chart
EXPORTING OUTLINES AND SLIDES
Exporting Notes and Handouts to Word
Exporting an Outline to Word
Saving a Presentation as an Outline
Saving a Slide as a Graphic
Interactive Online Virtual Meeting
Surya comes with 18 years of IT working experience. She completed her American Associate Degree in Computer Science in 1994. Prior to full time training and consultancy, she was working as the System Support Specialist and involved with cabling, installation and configuration of Computers and AutoCAD systems.
She also the Corporate Trainer for UNIKL – IIM. As a trainer, she taught various computer subjects such as Application courses, networking; which include troubleshooting, cabling and installation of Computer Network, Math subjects for Pre-Diploma and other modules as needed by the Academy.
With more than 15 years’ experience in conducting training for various government and corporate Customers, she has always managed to get a very good feedback from her participants.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists - Managing Projects with Microsoft Project 2010
- Microsoft Office Specialists Master 2010
- MOS Word Expert 2000
- MOS PowerPoint 2000
- MOS Word Expert 2010
- MOS Excel Expert 2010
- MOS PowerPoint 2010
- MOS Access 2010
To contact Surya, please write to us at info@iTrainingExpert.com or call +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628
B Sc in Business Admin (Finance) from Southern Illinois University
Pn Shahriah Musa has been conducting IT based training for 10 years.
- 10 years as Senior Instructor with Mesiniaga Berhad
- 2 years as a Contract Systems Analyst with Esso Malaysia
- 10 year as a IT Trainer (current)
- PC support for the entire Exploration Department
- Procurement processing of new Hardware and Software (Purchase RQ and Contracts RQ)
- Monitoring of purchases with the Materials Dept and Vendors
- Used MS-Access software database and also SAP for database entry and update to monitor purchases
Some of the Companies whom I’ve conducted IT training and supported:
- Exxon-Mobil Bhd
- Perbadanan Nasional Bhd
- Maybank Bhd
- Malaysia Airlines System Bhd
- American Home Assurance Bhd
- Employees Provident Fund
- Cycle and Carriage Bhd
- SEH Malaysia Bhd
- American Express
- Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan
- Setiausaha Kerajaan Selangor
- Monsanto Bhd
To contact Pn Shahriah, please write to us at info@iTrainingExpert.com or call +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628
Please ask for more info
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.