Learn to deliver great speeches, make persuasive sales presentations, conduct lectures to inspire, convince and capture the attention of your audience!
Who Must Attend
Anyone who needs to present in front of any audience for work e.g Sales Personnel, PR Relations, Frontliners, Customer Service Personnel, Managers & Senior Managers.
Delegates are advised to bring along their prepared presentations (slides/ product demo/ sales kit).
- Audience Type and analysis
- Building Deep and Instant Rapport
- Identifying Audience's Preferred style of communication
- Style Flexing for Different Audience - catering to different audience i nthe same room
- Delivering a short individual presentation
- Evaluating presentations
- Individual evaluations by team
- Present Like Steve Jobs
- Position Yourself as an Expert
- Project credibility, confidence and charisma
- Establishing your credibility
- Controlling the energy of your audience
- Positioning for confidence and charisma
- Listening for feedback
- Space Anchoring
- Identifying audience's preferred communication style
- Understanding eye movements and body talk
- Style Flexing for agility and adaptability
Interactive presentation, simulations, video-recorded individual presentations.
MS KIKI NG
Certified NLP Trainer and Master Coach
TimeLine Master Practitioner
Certified Master Hypnotherapist.
M.Sc in Training and Human Resource Management (UK)
B. Economics with the National University of Malaysia.
B. Sc Applied Social Science majoring in Counseling with the Australian College of Applied Psychology
Ms Ng is bring 25 years of substantial experience in performance-oriented to the training and consultancy for corporate companies and individuals. Prior to her full time dedication as a Master NLP trainer, Kiki Ng held top management positions; having her last position as the Director of Organisational Development in some medium to large organisations.
Her wide experience in the corporate world and her knowledge in learning psychology have given her the distinct advantage in designing and facilitating corporate training programmes, as she relates well to challenges faced by all levels in the organisation.
Professionally trained in HRM and psychology, Kiki further deepen her understanding of human behaviour and communication in the State- of Are Excellence Modelling Technology- called Neuro Linguistics Programming (NLP).
Ng is a certified NLP trainer who has a positive and lively disposition. She enthuses her audience by always providing interactive and energetic presentations.
In her trainings, she speaks both to the conscious and unconscious mind, promoting concept in the memory director, improving retention and recall of information and emotions whenever needed. A lot of her past students describe her as a very creative, fun and lively trainer who sets high standards.
“This PowerTalk to Win course taught us how to overcome fears and induce emotions before selling the product to the customers. I personally love this course because it's really valueable. The training is also very personalized. The trainer, Kiki also ensured that everyone was given the opportunity to participate during the training. Thank you for the good job done” – C. Ranjani – Head of Research & Business Development - AETINS Sdn Bhd
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.