This Telesales and telemarketing training program takes a practical approach in terms of enhancing skills that are imperative for Sales and Service professionals to perform both their functions confidently.
Learning of each key element of Telephone Sales, Handling Objections, Closing and Cross Selling has been included, in order to give the professionals a complete understanding of how to apply the required skills.
- Structure calls more effectively
- Understand the elements of successful telephone communication and improve skills in this area
- Cross Sell other products if required
- Improve questioning and listening skills
- Identify customer’s real needs and match with appropriate benefits.
- Sharpen their closing skills in order to clinch the sale.
- Handle objections effectively and treat them as new opportunities
- Build better relationships with difficult prospects using empathy
- Recognize each prospect’s unique telephone personality and tailor offering accordingly
- Seek buying signals and act accordingly
- Employ a Strategic telesales management system
- Experience a substantial increase in New Sales
- Enhance skills through Telesales and Customer Service training
- Increase the 3 P’s namely:Productivity, Performance and Profits
Who Must Attend
- Telesales and Sales Personnel
- Customer Service
- The assertive prospects
- The difficult prospect
- The talkative prospect
- The passive prospect
Module 2: Call Components
- The introduction
- The greeting
- Answering the phone (Call backs) *(Activity-The Diagram)
- Persuasive Speaking
- Making your voice count
- Tone assessment
- Tone characteristics (*Activity-Pass the message)
- Listening effectively
- Facets of active listening
- Active listening techniques (*Activity-Blinded by the phone)
- Dealing with lack of body language
- Words and phrases to use
- Words and phrases to avoid
Module 3: Activity-20 Questions (role- play)
Module 4: Key to persuasiveness (role-play, discussion, simulation)
- Probing Skills for needs exploration
- Acknowledging the NEED
- Matching the NEED through Benefits / Selling
- Testing the water
- Closing Skills
- Gaining Commitment
- Gaining alternative commitment
- Handling objections
- Handling Buying Signals
Module 6: Developing the Telesales Script / Call Guide through work exercises.
- Profiling prospective customers / callers
- 1st time customer
- Experienced customer or investor
- Difficult Customer
- Ideal Customer
- Action Plan for each type of prospect
- Probing questions to identify the type of caller
- Product Features and Benefits Analysis
- Needs acknowledgement statements
- Matching our product features to the need
- Matching needs statements using benefits selling
- “Asking for the sale” or “Closing” questions
- Rebuttal statements for all possible objections and scenarios
Module 7: Developing 2-way communication over the phone and Role play and call flow practice
- Put it all together and action plan.
Interactive input, case study presentation, group discussion and role play.
please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2735 123 or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
“We should have a tough mind. The skills of analyzing and planning. The training was great and professional.” –Walid Baccar, Regional Sales Manager, Shaker Group- Saudi
“I learned how to solve problems more effectively.” – Mohydine Ramadan, Sales Manager, Shaker Group.
“I learned to look at things from different perspectives” – Tarek Koujou, Sales Manager, Shaker Group - #1 LG distributor in KSA
“Teamwork is very important. The training was great.” –Marwan Bushnak, Head of Sales Manager-Eastern Region, Shaker Group, Saudi.
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,790.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,090.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,990.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an E-Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123