Managing the performance of your employees can be a challenge, especially if you have staff who continually fail to produce acceptable results.
This 2 days training for Managing Non-performing staff program is an effective way to acting quickly and decisively to manage non-performing staff will to ensure the company maintains a high level of productivity.
By the end of the Managing Non-performing Staff course, the participants will be able to:
- Establish higher productivity through disciplined workforce
- Learn how to solve problems at the domestic level.
- Understand and respect employer’s and employee’s rights.
- Create employers’ and employees’ positive attitude for mutual benefit.
- Apply effective hiring process.
Who Must Attend
Managing Directors, HR Managers. Admin Managers, Training Managers, Heads of Departments, Line Managers
1 Day (9.00am-5.00pm)
Module 1: Discipline
- Areas of discipline – identifying disciplinary problems
- The disciplinary process
- “The hot-stove’ principle
- Taking disciplinary action
- Skill steps in disciplinary action
- Strengths and weaknesses of organizational policies.
Module 2 : Employee Indiscipline
- Poor Performance
- Misconduct (acting inconsistent with conditions of employment, theft, fighting, cheating/fraud/dishonesty, vandalism, etc.)
Module 3 : Grievance
- What is a grievance
- Common employee grievances – reasons for identifying and processing
- Approaches to grievance handling – the various steps.
- Skills in grievance handling
- Role of employees, supervisors and management in grievance handling
Module 4 : Misconduct Guidelines & Solutions.
- What is misconduct?
- Poor performance and inefficiency
- Failure or refusal to work
- Disrespect and insubordination
- Disobey of lawful instruction
- Non-compliance of procedures
- Lateness and absenteeism
- Sleeping on duty
- Punishments for misconduct
Module 5 : Control, Counseling & Coaching
- Current practices
- The follow-up and follow through
- Meaning and definition
Module 6 : Principles or Guidelines on Domestic Inquiry
- Statutory provisions on discipline
- Rules of Natural Justice
- Scope of Due Inquiry
- Section 14 EA 1955
Module 7 : How to Conduct a Domestic Inquiry
- Industrial court guidelines
- Stages of disciplinary process
- Appellate courts on domestic inquiry
Module 8 : Effective Hiring Process
- Attitude test – written / oral
- Importance of referees
- Hiring and selection policy
- Criteria for hiring
- Screening, short-listing and sieving process
- Interview / selection process – stages
An interactive training wih exercises, case studies, role plays and discussion.
We have a faculty of specialist and can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an E-Certificate of Achievement.
1. Online Payment by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123