Physical classes are available.
The important role of purchasing function is to support business organization objective and ensure the company purchasing function are well manage with strong support from external and internal parties.
There is no doubt that this single business process is one of the most important functions in any business organization
The purchasing efficiency in business organization will impact the business profitability and overall business sustainability.
This 2 days x 3.5 hours per day online training program facilitated by an experienced trainer with over 30years of industrial experience.
By the end of the program, participants will able to:
GRASP key supplier management rules and how to create a competitive advantage for the company.
EVALUATE current internal process on issue of supplier management
- DESIGN and DEVELOP an appropriate supplier management system to improve on their current status of supplier management
- DISTINGUISH the difference between Supplier Relationship Management, Supplier Performance Management and Supplier Quality Management
- ELIMINATE risk factors in the process of procuring material to avoid supply chain failure
- RECOGNIZE the important of key action and parameter to ensure the management of this area are well manage
Who Must Attend
Aimed at personnel new to purchasing or with limited experience, this course enables them to hit the ground running and make an immediate contribution. It equips them with the fundamental skills and knowledge to transform them from order placers into productive members of the purchasing team.
The course is also ideal for non-buying personnel who interface with the purchasing function or for those who have delegated responsibility for buying goods and services.
Module 1 :The role of Purchasing and challenges
- Participants will learn the process involve in purchasing and what area the challenges they must face in order to function effectively
- Understand the risk factor and overcome the risk challenges in supply
Module 2 : The P, Q and R in Decision Making
- Understand the key principal in producing good purchasing result for the company’s business operation.
Module 3 : Supplier Management Principal
- Develop knowledge and understanding on how to ensure suppliers will be monitor and manage effectively to provide strong and effective support for the company operation.
Module 4 : Type of Supplier for Effective Management
- Understand the various type of supplier in a company and how to manage them to function effectively
Module 5 : Steps for Effective Negotiation
- Key steps to negotiate effectively with suppliers
Module 6 : Key Cost Reduction Strategies
- Develop fundamental understanding to reduce cost for the company with smart cost reduction in purchasing
Module 7 : Stock and inventory for Effective Procurement
- Understand the key link between inventory control and effective purchasing
The methodologies for the training program include: -
- Lectures via power point
- Interactive Discussion
- Brain storming session
This training program is specifically designed to enhance the skill and knowledge of purchasing team members, managers, and executive of other areas interested to learn about managing suppliers to excellent result.
MBA In Supply Chain Management
Certified HRDF Trainer
Certified Professional Trainer & Facilitator
Mr Yeo is a certified HRDF trainer who specializes Procurement, Warehousing, Logistics and Supply Chain and Operational issues.
Yeo comes with a solid 32 years of corporate working experience in the area of supply chain management. His last tenure before retiring from full time employment was as Company Director cum Supply Chain Manager for a mega French-based company in Melaka.
He started his career as a Storekeeper in a chemical plant and through the years of striving for the best, he worked his way up the ladder to become the Plant Manager before joining another Multinational company in procurement and supply chain management.
Among his tremendous achievement was his success in spearheading a cost reduction exercise and managed to achieve a saving of more than RM6.5 million in three years. He has increased the productivity in the company through intrinsic and extrinsic action plans. He is also instrumental in promoting supply chain management concept to his staff and colleagues in his last company whom he served for 10 years before retiring.
Yeo is passionate about training and coaching others. He loves people, he loves to share. Throughout his career, he has been sharing his skills and knowledge with an open heart. After his retirement from the corporate world, he dedicated his time to conduct more trainings and consultancy.
He has conducted in numerous companies in Malaysia since 2008 in the area of warehousing, purchasing, logistics, supply chain, risk management, `incoterm, and international payment system.
With Yeo’s vast experience in the industry, he brings his experiences to the training room and share all the failures and successes in the Supply Chain field. Many of his participants have raving feedback and commendation for his ability in delivering real-life knowledge, skills and sharing of his life experiences helping them save a lot of times and mistakes along the way.
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Cost Reduction
- Strategic Procurement and Purchasing Management
- Logistics and Shipping Management
- Documentation control on Procurement
- Import and Export Documentation Process
- Incoterm 2020
We have a faculty of specialist and can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an E-Certificate of Achievement.
1. Online Payment by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123