Social Media Digital Marketing skills are critical not only for digital marketing professionals but for anyone working in a business that has an online presence. This includes entrepreneurs, marketing managers, marketing specialists, and small business owners.
This training provides a comprehensive introduction to the core essentials of digital marketing which is delivered through various channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email and mobile. Participants will learn practical methods of how to harness the power of DM as the core driver of marketing strategy; how to apply successful marketing campaigns, measure outcomes and plan a marketing strategy.
Upon completion of this Digital Marketing 101 training, participants will be able to:
- Create and brand personal/organization fans page in social media,
- Attract the right target audience and quality fans
- Convert the traffics and fans to become leads/customer
- Perform competitive intelligence on the competitors and beat the competition
- Avoid & manage social media disaster with ethical crisis management knowledge.
- Auditing the social media outcomes and data intelligence
- Leverage on the right web tools and resources to run task effectively
Who Must Attend
- Traditional marketers and marketing executives
- PR and Communication
- Business Owners
- Beginners – Digital Marketing
- Anyone in marketing or business
Module 1: Latest Development in Social Media Marketing for Brands
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Components of Digital Marketing
- How Brands use Digital marketing?
- What are the different types of media?
- What's new in the field of Digital Marketing?
Module 2: Social Media Marketing Campaign Conceptualization
- Analyzing Existing Social Media Performance
- Developing Strategy Framework for Social Media
- Finance, Budgets, Resources
- Strategies for Business to Consumer (B2C), Business to Business (B2B)
- Timeline and Events Planning
- Collaboration with Offline Campaign
- Application of Facebook Apps
Activity: Creating Digital Contents calendar, developing strategic business modules and comprehensive planning on executing an online campaign
Module 3: Social Media Marketing Campaign Execution
- Strategy & the Social Journey
- Choosing your channels
- Vision & Goals
- Social Media Audit- Name Variations Brain-storming sheet
- Post Design and Copy writing
- Contest Creations and Regulations
- Traffic Driving and Fans Acquisitions
- Page Promotion and Post Promotion
- Advanced Social Media Ads Creation
- Advanced Social Media Ads Management
- Online Community Engagement Techniques
- Online Reputation Management
- Social Media Conflict Management
Social Media Outcomes Auditing
Avtivity: Hands on content creation & design for product/ marketing marketing purpose during the workshop.
Module 4: Facebook Ads Manager
- Explore Facebook Ads Manager
- Relevant third-party applications for business pages
- Identify the different types of Facebook Advertising
- Select the Steps to Setting Up Facebook Ads
- Explore Advertising Performance
- Content that gets results on Facebook/Instagram
- Techniques for building and engaging your fan base
Target Audience, Creating Personas/Avatars
Activity: Detailed planning on launching an online ads campaign - design, write, create and publish digital ads in real time.
Module 5: Media Buy Analysis
- Definition of Media Buying and the 3 important stages
- Stage One: Pre-launching
- Stage Two: Campaign Launch
- Media Delivery & Respond to Customer Behavior or Competitor Activities
- Stage Three: Post-launch Reflections
- Analyze the Effectiveness of the Campaign
- Collect Data, and Draw Insights
- Opt for Digital Media
- Define goals and metrics for each social channel and stage of the funnel Analyzing organic vs paid engagement
- Using UTM parameters to track your social campaigns on Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixels
Module 6: Digital Media Planning and Strategies
- How online media differs from other traditional media opportunities
- Audience behavior online: penetration rates, trends, challenges
- Online ad spends, so who’s spending how much and on what?
- Selecting the right channels, formats and placements for your campaign
- Key considerations to take into account when briefing and developing ad creative
- How to overcome the key challenges of online advertising and maximize ROAS
Module 7: Analytics & Measurements
- Facebook Insights
- Return of Ads Spent (ROAS) Calculations
- Competitor Analysis
- Refining Social Media Strategies from Analytics
- Activity: Participants will generate reports to interpret data for analysis
- Interactive lectures
- Practical Exercises, Demonstration, and Application
- Online Support
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE FOOD TECHNOLOGY, University Putra Malaysia, 2005
FACEBOOK BLUEPRINT CERTIFIED, 2014
Kayatthri is involved in Digital Marketing especially on Social Media Marketing to delivering
creative learning programmes since 2011. She has led diverse teams of professionals in training
and learning marketing & design interventions and facilitated training programs in link with
broad-ranging groups of Government institutes and Corporate clients.
Kayatthri has worked with multicultural groups in Malaysia, Thailand and Singapore for many
years. She has years of working experience in the marketing departments of corporate companies
and hands-on management of digital marketing, direct marketing and advertising campaigns at
This involved managing some of the Malaysia’s leading brands delivering cutting edge marketing
campaigns in Education, Entertainment, Real Estate, E-commerce, HR & other sectors. She
serviced clients like Taylor’s Education Group, Tokio Marine Malaysia, Universal Music Malaysia,
Sunway College, Parkson Malaysia and Jotun Paint to name a few.
With a professional degree in Food Technology from University Putra Malaysia, she also did her
Organizational Marketing Behavior certification from UPM. Kayatthri equipped herself with Digital
Marketing, Online Marketing and Facebook Agency Blueprint Certification to strive in the path of
Apart from teaching and training, Kayatthri is also running a Social Media Agency that provides
Social Media Marketing services, media ads buy and she actively works with corporate clients to
maintain their social media handles with her team of capable young talents.
We have a faculty of specialist and can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,290.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,690.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,490.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an E-Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123