The credit evaluation and fraud protection training course is to help professionals in Identifying, Mitigation Fraud In Credit Process- Pre, During and After Disbursement.
In addition, participants will learn financial statements and apply various financial analysis tools to identify and detect financial fraud via quantitative and qualitative factors.
Real problematic finance, debt and fraud cases will be analyzed and scenario solutions will be discussed in the workshop.
By the end of this Fraud Management through Credit Operations course, you will be able to:
-Identify, Mitigate Fraud in Credit Evaluation Process- Pre, During and After Disbursement
-Assess Credit analysis and profiling customers
-Understanding Financial Statements
-Analyse Financial Ratios and Indicators
-Understand Payment Behaviour and Detect Financial Fraud
- Use of CRA Services as a part of Credit Control
Who Must Attend
Bankers, Accountants, Finance Managers, Risk Analyst, Credit Officer and Recovery Officer, Business Managers, Marketing Managers and Accounting Supervisors
Module 1: Credit Evaluation & Decision Processes
- Credit Evaluation – Why and How
- Credit Evaluation Process
- Credit Decision Process: Customer Review
- Credit Decision Process: Transaction Information
- Credit Decision Process: Credit Decision
- Approach to credit risk management due to COVID-19
- Industry Sector Risk Levels
- Credit Origination & Line Assignment
- Credit Qualifying Criteria
Module 2: Understanding Financial Statements
- Business Financial Objectives
- Six Basic Elements of Financial Statements
- Directors Report
- Auditor Report
- Balance Sheet
- Financial Indicators & Ratio (Capital Structure)
- Income Statement
- Financial Indicators and Ratios (Profitability)
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Financial Indicators & Ratios (Cash Flow)
- Notes to Accounts
Module 3: Important Financial Indicators & Ratios
- Financial Indicators & Ratios : 5 Characteristics
- What do the ratios mean?
- Exercises on Ratios
- Some examples of Unique Industry Ratios – Banks
- Some examples of Unique Industry Ratios – Airline
- Some examples of Unique Industry Ratios – Telecommunication
- Some examples of Unique Industry Ratios – Retail
Module 4: Payment Behaviour & Credit History
- Why is this important ?
- Where to get the information ?
Module 5: Fraud Detection
- Potential Fraud Signals
- Fraud in Financial Reporting
- Fraud Case Studies
Module 6: Use of CRA Services as a part of Credit Control
- Basics in Credit Risk Management
- Monitor : Use of Credit Reporting Agency in Credit Control
- Reports Available from CRA
- What is available for CRA Subscribers?
- Sample of CRA Report for Individuals (CTOS)
- Sample of CRA Report for Companies (CTOS)
- KYC Screening
- eTR Notification
Interactive Presentation, Case Studies, and Group Discussions.
Special Feature: Please bring a laptop along
Danny completed his Bachelor of Commerce degree (major in Accounting and Finance) at University of Western Australia in year 1996. He joined Deloitte KassimChan since year 1996, achieved CPA Australia membership status 3 years later and became a Chartered Accountant with Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) in year 2001. Thereafter, he served in various accounting and finance positions with private companies involved in logistics, manufacturing, trading, management consulting and oil and gas sector.
With more than 20 years of combined professional accounting, auditing and taxation exposure, Danny’s expertise covers external audit, financial reporting, accounting, GST, corporate and personal tax compliance Wh en leading the team under his supervision during th e 20 years period , he has provided clear guidance and impar t ed the accounting knowledge and experi ences he gained to his team so as to perform better in thei r da ily accounting and financial works.
He is now a HRDF certified trainer, focusing in areas of accounting, finance, business acumen His visio n is to train non accountants to be financially savvy, an important attribute a business leader must have with in their organisation.
To contact Mr Danny for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements,
please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2735 123 or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 1,790.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,290.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,190.00 per pax|
6% SST is chargeable, excluded in the quoted fee above
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an E-Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123