Who Must Attend
Designation: Advocate & Solicitor
Professional Qualification MBA (Management), UKM
Professional Qualification LLB)Hons) London University of East London
Professional Certificate in Legal Practice
Praticising lawyer since 2007
AREAS OF LITIGATION EXPERTISE:
1.Criminal Litigation which includes criminal breach of trust under Section 420 Penal Code, Dangerous Drugs, Rape, Battery, Assault, Wrongful Imprisonment in regards to immigration laws, Police Act and Rights of a detainee pursuant to the Federal Constitution, remand proceedings, bail application
2. Civil Litigation which includes Motor insurance claims, industrial relations involving wrongful dismissal, constructive dismissal etc, medical negligence, franchise litigation, intellectual property litigation, debt recovery breach of contract and recovery of debts action, divorce and matrimonial proceedings.
3. Non-litigatious matters include will and last testament drafting, corporate and commercial contract drafting such as Sales & Purchase of Business.
LIST OF TRAININGS CONDUCTED FOR CORPORATE CLIENTS
- Commercial Contracts Drafting and Negotiation
- Review & Minimise Risk; Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Effective Contract Negotiations
- Compliance Anti Bribery and Anti Corruption
- Debt Recovery & Legal Process
En Muhamad Nazri Shaidon
Certified Financial Investigator (CFI)
Bachelor of Law (Hons)
Master in Information and Media Warfare
ICA International Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering
Nazri specialises in Anti Money Laundering trainings. He is a Financial Investigator for a financial institution. He is currently pursuing his PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) in Law (specializing in Money Laundering).
He was the former Examination Committee (EC) member for the Certified Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Financing of Terrorism Compliance Officer (CAMCO) program which was jointly organized by the Asian Banking School (ABS) and Asian Institute of Chartered Bankers (AICB).
He was a Financial Investigator (AML/CFT) with the Central Bank of Malaysia for about 10 years and has experience in financial investigation relating to money laundering and Financial Crime activities.
He provided litigation support to prosecution and was invited to impart AML Investigation training to Law Enforcement agencies (LEAs) in Malaysia where he continues to maintain a close network. He is also accredited as a "Certified Financial Investigator" by National Coordination Committee (NCC) to counter Money Laundering for Bank Negara Malaysia. During his service, he was also involved in operations conducted by a special task force under the Attorney General's Chambers, National Recovery Enforcement Team (NRRET).
Other professional trainers
To contact our speakers for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, :
please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2735 123 or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
"I feel eager to enhance and refresh my knowledge. After the training, I am more informed of the needs to be improved in drafting the contracts. The Trainer is knowledgeable and hands-on in delivering the training_Azman- Senior Manager Legal Malakoff Corporation Berhad
" After attending the training, I felt that I had sufficient knowledge to apply at my workplace. The trainer has vast knowledge and experience in this field." Sham - Head of Engineering
"I had so many questions and doubt in my head before attending the class. The trainer, Mr Moorthi is experienced and provided clear explanations with examples that helped me understand the topic clearly"_ Ramanathan Sinniah-Asst Legal Manager Cenergi SEA
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 1790.00 per pax|
|USD 520.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1290.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1190.00 per pax|
|USD 350.00 per pax|
1. Online Payment by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.