“Selling is a skill & therefore you can learn how to do it if you want to. The most important part of the sales process is getting your brain set up to attract sales rather than drive sales away” - Rachel Khor
Sales are the lifeblood of any business, that directly generate revenue and growth.
So it's essential that the sales team is super effective with the ability to prospect, qualify, present and persuade.
Today’s marketplace is highly competitive and every organization is looking for a bigger share of the market. In an economy where the customer is king, it’s imperative to sharpen the skills of the sales team to take advantage of sales opportunities, achieve sales targets and aggressively expand the business.
How many sales opportunities are lost through poor technique? Too much giving of information, overloading the sales pitch, failing to identify the buyer’s need/ want, failing to articulate the benefits of the product /service and merely talking about the features.
The best salespeople are those who keep their sales story simple. They ask the right questions, listen very carefully to what their prospects say they want and then sell them on what their product/service will do for them. Not what it is, how it does it or what it is made of but what it will do for that prospect to satisfy their identified needs.
This course is designed to train the sales team the critical techniques and strategies necessary for massive sales success. They will also be trained to recognize and seize new opportunities that will put them ahead of intensifying competition.
Through this program, the sales team will learn to pitch effectively and appeal to the feellings of the buyers & prospects and hone the ability to close and how mastering ALL the key techniques shared that lead to exponential growth in the closing skills.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Develop the great sales person within you to sell with purpose
- Master the I.M.P.A.C.T. System of Sales - a workable and proven sales formula from planning, prospecting to closing the deal
- Recognize a buying cycle connecting fully to your prospect's desire/ want while understanding the nuts and bolts of a typical sale process
- Assess a sales opportunity, create an appropriate sales cycle, develop a sales strategy and navigate the competition
- Aware of professional sales body language, building rapport and engagement
- Acquire super probing power where asking better questions can get a sales person to YES!
- Mesmerize with a Unique Selling Proposition, mega credibility and creating massive value
- Tackle and overcome common sales objections
- Discover the secrets of Emotional Buying Curve and engage in emotional selling to hasten closure and make buyers feel good about their buying decisions
- Produce higher closing ratios using Sales Warrior Hidden Closing Tactics
- Cultivate an empowering sales mindsets and to get rid of unsupportive attitude that sabotage sales success
Develop an action plan to gain loyal repeat customers, find referral opportunities and grow the business with professionalism
Who Must Attend
All sales staff who are involved directly or indirectly in sales, marketing, customer service and customer/sales support. This course will enable participants to develop a proactive, dynamic approach to enhance sales performance and achieve sales success.
Day 1: 9 AM - 5 PM
MODULE 1: MASTER YOUR MIND – TAPPING INTO PERSONAL POWERS & POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- Discover techniques to communicate to both parts of the mind
- Activate the subconscious mind - subliminal music/messages and visioning for a successful sales mindset
- Self-motivation - how NLP can make this critical step easier
- Th Law of Attraction - harness the 5 key emotions that will greatly increase your vibration to attract
- Visualize your sales and master powerful Abundance Affirmations to tap into the enormous capability within you and reprogram your mind for sales success
MODULE 2: #1 SALES SECRET: YOUR INNER WORLD CREATES YOUR OUTER WORLD
- hot tips to change your state from depress to awesome within minutes!!
- Receive our Sales Warrior Belief Crusher that will allow you to recognize your personal blocks and shift you to opportunities
- Apply Clearing Techniques to effortlessly eliminate any negativity or unsupportive attitude towards sales
- Visualize your sales - master powerful Abundance Affirmations to tap into the enormous capability within you and reprogram your mind for sales success
- Anchor all your wins and celebrate all sales successes as success breeds success
MODULE 3: ESTABLISH STRONG RAPPORT WITH CLIENTS
- Develop deep rapport (connection) to allows prospects/ clients to feel comfortable with you
- Understand how people experience the world around them - preferred representational system (visual, auditory, kinesthetic)
Interpret Body Language to understand Buying Signals or Disinterest
*body gestures & breathing
- Matching & Mirror
- Pacing and leading - learning to ‘dance’ with your prospects/ buyers
MODULE 4: PROBE – ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
- Acquire super probing power - ask the right questions to discover prospects’ needs and wants
- Eliminate the common mistakes made during the question phase
- Uncover buyer problems that will ultimately close the sale
- The burning question that every customer wants answers
END OF DAY 1
DAY 2: 9AM - 5PM
MODULE 5: BE A SOLUTION PROVIDER - WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW, CAN KILL YOUR CHANCES OF SUCCESS
- Give a solution that addresses your prospect’s greatest need or want - define the Real Benefits that sets you part from the rest of your competitors
- Discover Emotional Buying Curve and hot buttons - sell with heart and passion
- Create a compelling Unique Selling Proposition to allow prospects feel the the truth of your claims why they clamour for your products/ services
- Translate product features into buyer’s benefits and advantages - benefits matched to buyers’ needs and wants
- Breaking through to the real decision maker (how to get past the gatekeepers) by building “Bridges of Influence”
MODULE 6: CREATE PLEASANT AND POSITIVE ASSOCIATIONS - RESOURCE STATES AND ANCHORING
- Create that “spark” and a powerful image in the client’s mind - subtle shifts in selling tactics to increase buyer motivation
- Anchor good feelings to your products/services and away from your competitors
- Ways to set up and strengthen an anchor intentionally - intensity, timing, uniqueness, replication of stimulus, number of times
- Change states from disempowering to resourceful within minutes
- Change physiology (the way you use your body) and change your focus
MODULE 7: TACKLE AND OVERCOME ALL COMMON SALES OBJECTIONS
- Interrupt patterns of thinking - use C15A Objection Handling Tactic to convert all objections into a deal
- Analyze what’s behind prospect’s words and how to get to the real truth - clarify the real needs and problems
- Handle the objection of price and quality effectively
- Put out the ‘fire’ and melt away all negative emotions
MODULE 8: DELIVER PRESENTATIONS THAT SELL, CONVINCE, PERSUADE AND INFLUENCE
- S 6-step Elevator Pitch and creative openings (social proofs, testimonials and referrals)
- Utilize the top subliminal words for sales and persuade with embedded commands and hypnotic language
- Practice the 5 effective strategies to convince, persuade and influence
- Translate product features into buyer’s benefits and advantages to create impact in sales pitch
BONUS MODULE : ABC - ALWAYS BE CLOSING!
- End fear of closing and how to close during tough times
- Powerful closing tactics clinch the deal
- Reading buying signals - how to battle for the prospects’ hearts and get to YES!
- Ensure solid follow up to receive buyers’ referrals, testimonials and repeat business
END OF WORKSHOP
Interactive Presentations, Group Discussion, expert input, breakout room.
Plus activities for changing state, feeling good activity, guided imagery, visualization, clearing mental blockages, building resilience, stress busting, problem solving, breakthough and transformation
Certified Master Performance Coach (ICF Approved - International Coach Federation)
From DC Psychology International & American Institute of Business Psychology
Certification in Colored Brain Communication
Certification in Human Drivers & Motivation
Certification in Dynamic Speaking
Certification in Curriculum Development
Certified Trainer in Emotional Quotient
Certified Professional Facilitator
Certified Trainer PSMB (Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia)
Certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Certification in Hypnotherapy from London College of Clinical Hypnosis (LCCH)
Rachel Khor is a Master Trainer in Creativity & Thinking Outside The Box, Problem Solving Skills, Master Your Mind, Emotional Intelligence & Emotional Drivers, Success Tools & Colored Brain, Communication, Negotiation, Peak Performance, Goal Setting, Positive Work Attitude, Leadership & Sales Warriors.
She has undertaken training, consultancy & facilitation projects with various companies, both private & public sectors. She is a sought after Learning & Development Strategist, People Developer, Trainer, Coach & Mentor.
Her training incorporates effective evaluation methods, powerful techniques of varied disciplines & practical tools for all her learning solutions. Driven by a passion for delivering awesomeness, she ensures she execute cutting edge learning technologies, share highly relevant knowledge, provide critical & up to date information, deliver time tested methodologies & conduct interactive sessions - all are formulated to achieve results like never before.
Her determination & speed in producing training solutions is one of the key reasons her clients keep coming back to her over & over again. Her research, knowledge & experience made Rachel Khor in the front line within her profession.
She loves people development - during her high impact training sessions she is committed, dynamic & outcome driven. She utilizes Accelerated Training methodologies to inspire change & fast results.
CLIENTS FROM RACHEL’S INHOUSE & PUBLIC TRAINING INCLUDE:
OIL & GAS - BP Amoco, Caltex, Petronas Holdings, Petronas Dagangan, Petronas Carigali, Petronas Penapisan, Petco, Qatar Oil & Gas, Shell, Talisman
BANKING & FINANCE - Ambank, Bank Negara Malaysia, EON Bank, BSN, Bank Rakyat, Exim Bank, HSBC, Maybank, RHB Bank, Public Bank, OCBC, UOB Bank, Affin Holdings, AEON Finance, I2M Ventures, Kementerian Kewangan, Securities Commission, Ambank Unit Trust, Danajamin, Kenanga, Pan Malaysia Pools
INSURANCE - ACE, Aneka, MAA, Malaysian Reinsurance, Malaysian Institue of Insurance, Tokio Marine, Transnational Insurance Brokers
MANUFACTURING COMPANIES - AIC Semiconductor, Abbott Medical Devices, Agilent, Ansell, Bristol Industries, Broadway, Cam Precision, Camcar Textron, Cameroon, Compaq, Continental Sime Tyre, Dell, De Gems, Emhart Glass, Formosa Prosonic, GS Packaging & Paperboard, Halton, Jalex, Kotak, KSWE, Infineon, Impressive Edge, Jasa Kita, Kanzen, MATC Technology, Merck, Michellin Tyres, Mimos, MRCB Bhd, Munchys, Royal Selangor International, San Miguel, Sharp Roxy, Selangor Industrial Corporation, Samsung, Sara Lee, Scenic Moulding Bhd, Sharp Roxy, SIRIM, Tencate, Takeuzi, Texchem, Totokiki, Toshiba, Watta Battery, Niro Ceramic, Yeo Hiap Seng, White Horse Ceramic, V Source, WPG International
PORTS, AIRPORTS, UTILITUIES & TELECOMMUNICATION - Malaysian Airport, MAS, KLAS Airport Services, Port of Tanjung Pelepas, Westport, Johor Port, TNB, Telekom, Maxis, Measat, MRT Corporation, NetX Holdings, Sabah Electricity Board, Sabah Energy Corporation, Sarawak Energy, Waterson
PROPERTY, HOSPITALITY & HOSPITALS - ERF, IOI Group, Global Bond, KSL Property, Sunrise, SP Setia, Selangor Dredging, TPPT, Worldwide Holdings, Genting Group, Hotel Equatorial, Hotel Puteri Pacific, Eastin Hotel, Saujana Resort Sibu Island Resort, Sunway Putra ,Subang Medical Centre, Ampang Puteri Hospital
ASSOCIATIONS & CLUBS - ADFIM (Association of Development & Financial Institutions Malaysia), Malaysian Export Academy/Exporters Club, FMM (Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers), MII (Malaysian Insurance Institute), Naza Academy, PSDC (Penang Skills Development Corporation), UEM Academy, Vistage Malaysia (CEOs Club)
UNIVERSITIES - Open University, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Universiti Malaya
GOVERNMENT -Attorney General Office, FINAS, DBKL, Ministry of Finance, Minsitry of Health, Ministry of Agriculture, Malaysian Navy, Perancangan Bandar & Desa, Permodalan Nasional Berhad
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,790.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,090.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 1,990.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive an E- Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123