Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA) forms the basis of proactive project safety. The combo (two safety jobs) to mitigate and prevent the chances that incidents occur - and ensure that assets, equipment and people are kept as safe as possible. It is the first (and hopefully only) line of defence to prevent project incidents. Followed by hazard reports, incident reports and incident investigations when and where required.
The aim of this course is to provide a methodical and objective approach to observe and evaluate hazards and their associated risks, which will contribute to an objective measure of hazard identification and provide techniques to control the severe amount of risk that could produce it.
The delegates / participants will learn how to identify the hazards in their respective work areas as well as in totality. They will return to their practical safety leadership roles fully equipped with the risk assessment methodology to mitigate the overall possibility of hazards.
- Appreciate the significance of workplace hazards identification.
- Describe the principles of health and safety risk assessment.
- Apply health and safety risk assessment to a job role in accordance with regulatory requirements and industry good practice.
- Explain health and safety requirements for hazard control.
- Learn hazard control methods.
- Identify hazards and apply risk assessment procedures.
Who Must Attend
- O&M Staff, Production & Facilities Managers, Plant Managers aiming to take more control of the way they perceive & tackle the workplace hazards.
- Safety Managers / Engineers.
- Project Mangers / Engineers.
- Planning Managers / Engineers.
- Process Engineers, Instrumentation & Control Engineers .
- ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) Professionals.
MUHAMMAD SALIM JANDULA
MS Industrial Engineering Mississippi State University
MBA from Institute of Business Administration
BE Mechanical Engineering from NED University of Engineering & Technology
Jandula is a Professional Development Trainer/ Speaker and a Mentor. He speaks on Operational Excellence, Safety Leadership and Oil and Gas Business Dynamics.
Jandula has demonstrated Safety Leadership, Training & Development, Mentoring and Communication Skills during his 30 years Operational and Training experience in Energy/ Oil & Gas and Manufacturing sectors. Apart from imparting Training, he has held Practical Leadership Roles in Plant Operations, Joint Ventures, Field Management and Procurement & Logistics.
A Professional Mechanical Engineer with Masters from USA and an MBA, Jandula has collaborated/ worked with Global Players/ Multinationals like Eni, OMV, MOL, PGNig, PPL (Formerly Burma Oil Company UK), and Al-Futaim UAE etc. Following are some of his major achievements:
- Ensured integrity of Plants and Pipeline network and achieved the hallmark of Three Million Safe Man-hours with no lost time Injury Frequency (LTIF) and 99.99% Station Reliability of State of the art Plant.
- Managed 13 E&P (Exploration and Producing) Industrial Assets and increased the profitability by 7% through effective Assets Integrity Management Systems and Optimized Operations.
- Managed 425 MMCFD Gas Field with 150 KM Pipeline Network and Compression / Dehydration and Processing
A partial list of delegates in his previous programs/ conferences include companies such as:
ENGEN South Africa
Ministry of Mineral Resources and Energy, Republic of Mozambique
SABIC Saudi Arabia
Nigeria National Oil Company
Among his participants, Jandula is known for his pleasing personality and applicable tools and interactive style of presentation.
He is able to cross refer the training contents with the real life work situations and uses a wide variety of specific industry case studies. He encourages the delegates to actively participate in the proceedings and uses workshops and role play models to enable the participants grasp the concepts and apply in their respective work areas when they go back to work after attending the trainings.
We have a faculty of specialist and can cater to your organisation's different levels and specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 5,370.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 3,870.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 3,570.00 per pax|
Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.
Contact us: ITRAININGEXPERT GLOBAL PLT
Tel:+603 8074 9056 | +603 8082 3707
Mobile: +6012 6869 628 | +6018 2175 123