- Commitment to the prevention of failure using FMEA
- Acquisition of knowledge of FMEA and its proper use
- Practice of efficient FMEA development using a clear method and process
By the end of the course, you will be ablve to:
- Describe the purpose of an FMEA and explain the benefits of using FMEAs in both design and process engineering situations.
- Explain the ten steps to conducting an FMEA.
- Contribute effectively to an FMEA team.
- Customize FMEA rating scales.
Who Must Attend
This course is designed for safety and health committee, working project team for OHSAS 18001, managers, Engineers, supervisors, managers, quality professionals. Anyone who will be serving as a member or leader of an FMEA team.
PRE-SECTION: COURSE SCHEDULE
- Time table
- General Terminology
- QA and FMEA
- Overview of FMEA concept
SECTION 1: THE CONCEPT OF FMEA
- Terms & Definition
- Introduction to FMEA
- Core and Advantages
SECTION 2: Methodology
SECTION 3: Procedures
- Step by step guides
- Practical discussion
- Video - 1
SECTION 4: RPN
- Risk Priority Number
- Group Exercise
- Video -2
- Sample of 5M for Fish Bone Diagram
- 7 QC Tools
SECTION 5: GETTING READY
- 4 Stages of Implementation (Training, Planning, Implementing & Auditing)
- Some Tips to Get Started
SECTION 6: TESTING
- General Question
- Asking and Answering
Interactive lectures, discussions, case studies and presentation.
“The trainer has good creativity thinking and able to give examples for better understanding. ” Law Siew Kiong, Shell MDS (M) Sdn Berhad.