- Shift direction from managing time to managing self
- Gain control of your work life by eliminating time wasters/ time thieves
- Characterise & profile your time style, energy level, performance curve, personal strengths & motivators to perform at peak
- Prioritize to reduce stress & get rid of limiting beliefs towards time
- Deal with information overload & manage technology effectively
- Articulate your time goals - highlight opportunities for improvements
Use your time log to maximize usage of time, plan & schedule
Tackle time shortcomings & create a system tailored to your personal style
- Apply understanding of body rhythm to align energy levels to deliver expectations & results
- Craft an action plan, make a commitment & stay positive!
Who Must Attend
All managers, executives, administrators, officers who perform multifunctional tasks at work and want to gain greater control of their time, management style and life.
DAY 1: 9.00AM - 5.00PM
9:00am - 10:30am
MODULE 1: TIME MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS AND THE REALITIES OF TIME - 24/7 A DAY
• What is time to you and your company? Define time management at work
• Self realisation about pricing your time - how much is 1 hour of time in your work life worth to you?
• Different ways of spending time - what would you do with more time?
• Are your underlying beliefs and attitude towards time empowering or limiting you? What can you do about this?
• Principles of effective time management - direct focus from managing time to managing self. Avoid and get rid of the psychological time traps
• Ice Breaker Competition - Let’s Do This Fast!
• Demonstration and Self Realization - Ribbon Of Life, Sense of Time, Each Day Is A New Time Account
• NLP Technique - Mind Frame
11:00am - 1:00pm
MODULE 2: COMPASS OVER CLOCK - DETERMINE YOUR PURPOSE AND CREATE A SENSE OF DIRECTION
• Know your reasons - why your goal is a must. Clarity of goals and outcome is power!
• Initiate changes to your current time goals to formulate S.M.A.R.T.E.R. and challenging time goals
• Generate momentum for action and head toward your goals
• Weigh the value of current efforts and take massive action - know what you are getting
• Change your mindset, behaviour, approach, and procedure
• Video - The Rocks of Time - Discuss, Reflect, Apply
• Articulate Mission and Set Workable Goals, NLP Way
• Affirmation, Visualization, Vision Board - Leveraging and Giving Your Goals More Power
MODULE 3: GET STARTED WITH A TIME LOG
• Plot your time log - deriving job tasks (raw materials of time management), usage of time and energy spent
• Solve problem areas, bad habits, patterns and tendencies
• Make choices in a planned way
• Analyze your progress and conduct regular reviews - What was the most productive time of day? How much time was spent on high-priority items?
• Compare planned and actual usage with your time log
• World Of Time Map - Assess Your Realities and Current Situation
• Exercise: Your Time Log - Reflect, Evaluate and Apply
• Guided Imagery - The Person You Intend To Be and Create Your Future Perfect You
1:00 - 2:00pm LUNCH
2:00 - 3:30pm
MODULE 4: PRIORITIZATION - GAIN CONTROL OVER YOUR TIME
• Your 1st things 1st - linking your priorities to outcomes desired and goals set
• ABC Analysis - classification of tasks
• Maximize the Important/Urgent matrix
• Apply the Pareto Principle (80/20 Rule) - evaluate the 20% effort that yields 80% result
• Develop the habit of immediate attention and the importance of grouping tasks/ activities
• Exercise - Back To Your Time Log
• Group Project - Solve Q1, Q2 and Q3 Activities
• Quiz - Living and Working The 80/20 Way
3:30 - 4:00pm TEABREAK
4:00 - 5:00pm
MODULE 5: WORK PERFORMANCE CURVE AND ENERGY LEVEL
• Profile your energy levels and on your personal daily rhythm
• Ensure high priority items are carried out during most productive time of day
• Align tasks with your high and low periods
• Avoid energy robbers and take steps to boost your concentration
• Effectiveness vs efficiency - there is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all
• Hands On Session - Change Your Physiology, Change Your State
• Practical Session: Circadian Rhythm and Plot Your Energy Levels - Analysing Energy Allocation
• Case Study: Mariam vs Khatijah - Discuss Key Learning Points
END OF DAY 1
DAY 2: 9.00AM - 5.00PM
MODULE 6: OVERCOME AND PREVENT PROCRASTINATION
• Why people procrastinate - discover the root causes in procrastination
• Staying motivated - find productive reasons for engaging in tasks
• How self control works and strengthen your personal will power
• How to become more efficient and learn positive new habits while unlearning bad ones - manage personal failures better and overcome fear of change.
• How to organize your time and tasks so that you can do more without getting tired
• 10 effective and powerful ways to kill procrastination once and for all
1030 -11:00am TEABREAK
11:00 - 1:00pm
MODULE 7: WHAT HAS TO CHANGE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR WORK AND LIFE!
• Create an effective time style - strengths, weaknesses, motivators, regrets and opportunities for improvement
• Focus and keep track with to-do lists - eliminate time wasters and bad working habits
• Jump start your day - morning routine, commuting time, handle uninvited guests/distractions/interruptions
• Being productive with telephone time, communication, listening and avoid miscommunication
• Identify the root causes of inaction and overcome procrastination
• Powerful Fast and Effective Change Technique
• Group Challenge - Speed is King!
• Group Presentation - Solutions To My Time Wasters
• NLP Technique - How to Slay the Procrastination Dragon
1:00 - 2:00pm LUNCH
2:00 - 3:30pm
MODULE 8: ORGANIZE, PLAN AND SCHEDULE
• Define short, mid and long term goals - use daily plan, essential guidelines, assign tasks and create dynamic to-do lists
• Select important and valid priorities to create a realistic and productive schedule
• Use a robust planning tool/checklist to analyse and review plans
• Successful planning - plan for productivity improvement, stick to a plan of action and handle obstacles
• Effective follow up on people, deadlines and paperwork
• Challenge Game - Planning and Scheduling
• Activity - Managing A Simple Project and Create the Action Plan
MODULE 9: DEAL PROACTIVELY WITH INFORMATION OVERLOAD AND MANAGE TECHNOLOGY
• Use modern technology to save time and accomplish more
• Screen and streamline information flow and retrieval process
• Organize computer, target ways to manage e-mail and use Internet time wisely
• Deskmanship and organize your workspace
• Reduce paperwork and filing - put paperwork and files in their places
• Work better with others, run productive meetings and say "no" to frivolous/unrealistic requests
• Activity and Mind Mapping: Solve The Above Issues
• Exercise - Time Management Questionnaire
• How To Kick The Worry Habit
3:30 - 4:00pm TEABREAK
4:00 - 5:00pm
MODULE 10: A BALANCED LIFE, POSITIVE MINDSET, PRODUCTIVITY AND STRESS MANAGEMENT
• Time is more than a work issue - it’s also a life issue. What parts of your life get too much time? Where do you need more time?
• How to keep work, social and family responsibilities in balance -streamline activities and simplify your life
• Schedule time for sleep, exercise and eating right
• Improve productivity - positive thinking, self-motivation and reduce ALL clutter (mental and physical)
• Effective stress busters and release tension
• Assessing and Adjusting Your Balanced Wheel of Life
• Specific Techniques to Combat Stress and Release Tension
END OF DAY 2 WORKSHOP
- Interactive facilitations on knowledge & concepts
- Interactive learning framework
- Alignment of corporate measures with individual performance measures either direct or indirect
- Group discussion & brainstorming
- Output-based activities ⁄ exercises based on actual job types
- Case studies on real life examples
- Outcomes focused with actual outputs to take home for implementation what you will learn
MOHD SYAHMAN BIN AHMAD BUSTAMAM
B (Hons) Econs – Finance UPM
Certified Professional Trainer (CPT)
HRDF Accredited Trainer
Certified NLP Practitioner by American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
Certified NLP Coach by ABNLP
Certified in Time Line Therapy™
Syahman comes with his unique Professional and Phenomenal Training experience of 15 years. His experience and expertise in training comes from his time in the financial industry which groomed him to become a phenomenal trainer he is now.
His ability to handle numerous topics in sales and marketing, leadership, financial planning, talent management, human resource, motivation, office management, communication, team building and administration is his strength. His unique method in training is well received and recognised by his clients.
To date he has trained more than 5000 people with his Phenomenal “Character and Personality” Methodology. He is known as a versatile and entertaining trainer as he believes entertaining training will enhance the result gained from each session.
Throughout his professional training career for the past 9 year, he utilizes his uniquely and personally created methods called The S.H.A.R.E. & H.I.G.H. CONCEPT, The S.I.M.P.L.E. IDEOLOGY, T.F.H. TRAINING METHODOLOGY and PHENOMENOL O.O.T.B. He utilizes the Paper & Recycle-Based Training methodology which is uniquely rare to only a few Trainers in the country.
The S.H.A.R.E & H.I.G.H concept has been regarded as “phenomenal breakthrough” by his clients and participants. The method is a combination of ideas and methodology in which people may apply right away after every session. This is a very powerful tool that emphasises on the strength of each individual, and not their weaknesses.
He was born and raised in a family of educator. Hail from Ipoh, he started of his career in broadcasting with ASTRO after completing his studies. From a modest post of a moderator, he made his way up the ladder and was appointed as a Presentation Director in less than 1 year. Among phenomenal project under his belt during his time there is Akademi Fantasia 1, 2 and 3, El Classico and many more. His role as a Presentation director in airing live telecasts required him to always to make crucial call and tough decision making as to ensure the smoothness of the events. This grueling role sharpen his Decision, Leadership, Creativity and People Management Skills.
In 2005, the opportunity for him to make a new leap in his career come calling. Leaving ASTRO was among the toughest call. As a person, he was known as a person who always ready to take and face new challenges. He joined one of the country’s top financial institution as a Unit Trust Consultant and never look back. Steadily he rose to the occasion in 2009 when he was appointed as Agency Manager (AM) with huge numbers of associates in which he trained and develop under his wing.
He won numerous awards in sales and leadership during his time there. His passion to train and adding values to others people’s life is the keystone that keeps him going strongly. He was awarded the Certified Associate Master Trainer (AMT) title from Dr Lawrence Walter Ng Train The Trainer’s Academy in 2007 in recognition of his hard work and dedication in ensuring the people around him will always receive high quality training and education.
MEMBER OF :
- American Board Of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
- Malaysia Institute of Management ( MIM )
- Federation of Investment Managers Malaysia (FIMM)
- Malaysia Insurance Institute ( MII )
- ESQ 165 ( Angkatan ke 30 )
- Million Dollar Producer Association ( MDP )
- Lead Trainer For Graduate Employability Management Scheme (GEMS 2.0)
- Trainer For Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia (SL1M)
In the event of a substitution, we have a faculty of equally talented specialists to cater to your organization's specific needs.
For training and advisory services, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us at +603 8082 3707 | +603 8074 9056 | +6012 6869 628
“I felt 90% motivated before attending this course. I learned how to increase motivation. After it was done, I felt 100% motivated. The trainer was knowledgeable and helping to be a better me.”– Bobby Alex, Marketing Manager, Sabah Tourism
"Time is life. We need to manage our time in a proper way to gain a better quality of life". Ridley, Retail Manager Arus Jimat Sdn Bhd
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,990.00 per pax|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,590.00 per pax|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|