- Identify the way you currently use your time
- analyze how your time and energy are allocated and how you can use them more effectively
- prioritise your goals
- aware of the importance of time vs consequences of wasting time
- identify elements of your personal work style that contribute to your effective use of time.
- apply proven time-management tools and strategies to help control of your time
- make use of technology to assist in managing your resources and reminders for execution
- create an action plan for your time-management process
- identify ways to evaluate and improve your efforts
Who Must Attend
All managers, executives, administrators, officers who perform multifunctional tasks at work and want to gain greater control of their time, management style and life.
Day 1: 9.00 am - 5.00pm
Module 1: Introduction to Time Management
Where is my 24 hours; Consequence of ineffective time management (The story of the Glass Jar; rocks, pebbles, sand and water)
Identify what runs your life; Describe what works and what is not
Time Management Style Quiz
Module 2: Your Time Management Style
Identify Your Personal Strengths and Motivators
Identify Your Key Constraints
Which part of the day is most productive
Benefits of Being Organised
Having the Right State of Mind
Module 3: Sharpen Your Focus
Clarify Your personal and professional goals
Sharpening your focus – goals and objectives
Short & Mid-Term Plans
Module 4: Planning for Performance vs Procrastination
Symptoms Of Poor Time Management
Why we procrastinate
7 ways to Deal with Procrastination
Dealing with Time Stealers
Eat the Frog!
Module 5: Being Accountable and Responsible
Are your Taking Charge or Playing Victim?
Aligning your values with the organizational vision
Positive Mental Attitude at Work
Day 2: 9.00 am - 5.00pm
Module 6: Time Management Concepts
Covey’s Time Management Matrix
The 80/20 rule
Efficiency Vs. Effectiveness
Urgent Vs. Important
Creating Large Chucks of Time (Chunk, block, tackle)
Module 7: Planning for Performance
Plan Your Day in Advance – Getting things on schedule
Get it Done Tomorrow – learning to say ‘No’ when you have to say ‘Yes’
Organise Your Workspace; declutter & manage workflow
Weekly Review and Planning (WRAP)
Module 8: Setting SMART Goals
Making your goals SMART
Module 9 : Review Your Commitments
Motivate Yourself into Action
Goldmine your minutes
Case studies on Real-Life Problems at Work
- Interactive facilitations on knowledge & concepts
- Interactive learning framework
- Alignment of corporate measures with individual performance measures either direct or indirect
- Group discussion & brainstorming
- Output-based activities ⁄ exercises based on actual job types
- Case studies on real life examples
- Outcomes focused with actual outputs to take home for implementation what you will learn
“I felt 90% motivated before attending this course. Learnt how to increase motivation. After it was done, I felt 100% motivated. The trainer was knowledgeable and helping to be a better me.”– Bobby Alex, Marketing Manager, Sabah Tourism
"Time is life. We need to manage our time in a proper way to gain a better quality of life". Ridley, Retail Manager Arus Jimat Sdn Bhd
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2890.00 + 6% SST|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2290.00 + 6% SST|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2190.00 + 6% SST|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
Fee is NOT INCLUSIVE of 6% SST
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.