This course; Positive Mental Attitude focuses on developing Executives to become self-directed performers with the right attitude for learning and ultimately deliver high quality work that will make a bottom-line difference in your organization. You will also discover how your attitude contributes towards your current communicative and leadership styles, use them to achieve goals and contribute positively towards organizational growth.
In this course, delegate will discuss the about motivation. They will examine motivating and demotivating factors as well as negative thoughts.
Delegates will examine the concept of having a Positive Mental Attitude, and how they can work towards a PMA in their lives. During this course, delegates examine in detail the fundamentals of the core four known as good health, life-long learning, effective communication, and good organisation skills. Finally, delegates will discuss the motivation process and how they can work towards reaching their peak performance.
Please click on the link below for a similar course:
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Discover what factors influence your attitude
- Analyze your current abilities to become a star performer
- Change mindset to become more positive
- The truth of performance evaluation
- Learn to forgive people who are different
Who Must Attend
Participants walk away with not only a new understanding of themselves and why they tend to ‘do what they do,’ but also an increased confidence in their ability to work with others, to manage and lead, and ultimately to increase their contribution to the growth and success of the organisation.
Simple, easy to understand method of delivery, practical application and produce immediate results. Group discussion, role play, case study, self analyzing, experiential learning, presentation and lecture.
MS P. S. DEVI
MBA (Leadership) Aust
B.Sc. (Hons) Business Computing (UK)
HRDF Accredited Trainer
Certified NLP Practitioner by American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
Certified NLP Coach by ABNLP
Certified in Time Line Therapy™
Sri is a Corporate Trainer, Consultant, and Empowerment Coach & Speaker since 2005.
As a soft skills trainer, she conducts a range of motivational and work improvement trainings to help participants achieve more productivity and positivity at work. In her 14 years or work and training experience, she has trained numerous industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, F&B, education, property, construction, medical, government agencies and information technology, to name a few. She has worked with over a hundred companies across Malaysia and Brunei; namely, Petronas ICT, Phillip Morris Malaysia, IJM Berhad, Panasonic Malaysia & India, Amanah Raya, DRB-Hicom, HeiTech Padu, Dominos, Polis Di Raja Malaysia, PIDM, Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Columbia Asia Hospital, Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia, University Brunei Darussalam and Ministry of Defence & Ministry of Education, Brunei.
Sri has conducted numerous trainings for the following topics:
• Professional Administrative & Office Management
• Presentation and Communication Skills
• Professional Etiquette & Grooming
• Time Management
• Customer Service Excellence; Handling Difficult People with high EQ
• Emotional Intelligence & Managing Difficult Behaviours
• Inspiring Positive Work Attitude
• Leadership Skills
• Creative Thinking & Problem Solving Skills
Prior to her full time training career, she has corporate experience with international banks. During her tenure in HSBC as an Assistant Manager in the Learning & Development division, she spearheaded call centre trainings.
She has also emceed for various events;
1. Programme Collaboration of the Corporate Finance qualification (CFq) between SIDC, ICAEW and CICA,
2. 50th anniversary dinner for the Jaffenese Corporative Housing Society
3. Women Entrepreneur’s Excellence Awards 2011 organised by GOPIO, which was attended by notable VVIPs such as YMM Tunku Ampuan Najihah binti Tunku Besar, Tan Sri Devaki Krishnan and Datuk Seri Ong Tee Keat.
Anyone who is familiar with Sri will know that training is not just another job for her- it’s her passion. Her trainings are focused on creating a purposeful impact, flavoured with sensible humour whilst maintaining the element of fun and excitement throughout the programmes. She also relates to her audience well, by using current and relevant case scenarios. After every break, participants are given an opportunity to engage in endorphin and adrenaline stimulating activities to ensure high concentration levels throughout the training.
Participants are encouraged to think, expand their thoughts, create new ideas and step out of their comfort zones. In her workshops, everyone has a voice and discovers new dimensions of themselves. Every moment is filled with excitement and energetic presentation or interactive activities. Every primary concept is immediately supplemented with a hands-on activity, discussion, presentation or quiz. This is to ensure that the participants leave the training with a clear idea on what they need to do when they return to their jobs.
To contact Ms Sri for any speaking, training and consultancy engagements, please contact us at +603 8074 9056 | Mobile +6012 6869 628 | or email: info@iTrainingExpert.com
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.