This Operation Management Masterclass intensive workshop covers the entire spectrum of product and service requirements into facilities, procedures, and operating organizations; includes production, lean management, resource planning, quality control, and project management.
- Translate organisation goals into operational performance objectives of quality, speed, dependability, flexibility and cost by establishing a solid operational strategy
- Efficiently utilise resources by employing effective planning and controlling activities
- Recognize the significance of operations and how it fits in the customer supply chain in relation to other business functions, such as human resources, purchasing, marketing, finance, etc.
- Emphasize the importance of change, facilitation of learning, cross-functional teamwork, knowledge capture, and analysis in manufacturing organizations
- Develop problem-solving skills in relations to managing manufacturing operations so that optimal productivity and efficiency is achieved
Who Must Attend
This course is specifically developed for managers, assistant managers, superintendents, supervisors, team leaders, coordinators, officers and specialists responsible for: operations, procurement, purchasing, supply chain, logistics, production, manufacturing, warehousing, inventory, quality, R&D, project, business improvement, process improvement, plant, utilities, applications, performance.
- Translation of Company's Vision & Strategy into Operations
- Seamless Operations Working in Synergy (SOWS)
- The Customer-Supplier Chain – Functional Performance & Interphases on the Chain
- Optimum Capacity Planning
- Process & Performance Design, Planning & Control
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Inventory Management
- Production Planning
- Quality Planning, Quality Assurance / Control
- Enterprise Resource Planning (with Materials Resource Planning)
- Tools & Techniques for –
- Legal, Standards, Trade & Own-Values Compliance
- Forecasting, Long-Term Capacity Management & Continual Improvement
- Operations, Layout & Work-Flow (incl. Efficiency & Effectiveness)
- Human Capital & Capability Management (incl. Work Study, Job Design & Competency Needs Analysis)
- Technology & Knowledge Management
- Purchasing, Goods Receiving & Material Management
- Production & Process Controls (incl. Time & Motion Study)
- Lean Manufacturing, JIT & Bottleneck (Constraint) Management
- Quality Management (incl. Quality & Productivity Tools)
- Quality, Speed, Dependability, Flexibility, Cost Trade-offs (incl. Statistical Process Control)
- Packaging, Finished Goods & Warehouse Management
- Logistics Planning & Control
Phd, Author-Trainer-Business & Technical Consultant, Trade Negotiator, Change Agent
|Sign up 1 pax|
|Pay before course starts|
|MYR 2,890.00 + 6% SST|
|Sign up 1 person|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,290.00 + 6% SST|
|Sign up 3 pax or more|
|Pay 14 days before course starts|
|MYR 2,190.00 + 6% SST|
(Fee inclusive of Buffet Lunch, Refreshment, Welcome Pack, Training Materials & Certificate of Achievement)
Fee is NOT INCLUSIVE of 6% SST
1. ONLINE PAYMENT by Credit card: You can opt to register and pay online with our latest payment integration system through our website.
2. BANK IN CHEQUE
Bank in and then scan the Bank-in slip and email to us before the course commence to confirm your seat.
Courier your cheque payment to our Finance HQ.
*Note that we DO NOT take any payments during the event.
3. BANK IN CASH: You can also pay by cash through bank-in our company bank account.
4. Telegraphic Transfer- You can also opt to use GIRO or telegraphic transfer of payment via international banks.